Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shaun / Land of the Dead Double Feature, Right in the centre of London
feckless_dykey_p...
post Aug 25 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #91

South London to Kent. Oh yes.

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 4,064

QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Aug 24 2005, 11:30 AM)
Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but we just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here who said nice things about us on Saturday.

It really was great to be a part of it - we met so many wonderful people that evening.

We want to apologise to the guy who wore that REALLY cool red Dawn of the Dead t-shirt (with the machette zombie on it) for defacing that t-shirt with our almost illegible scrawl.  Well, we DID ask him if he was sure about it beforehand!  laugh.gif

Feckless_dykie_prostitute - did you HAVE to post that scan of our aforementioned scrawl for all the world to see! LOL!!!  We just did our "zombie" look for pictures - hopefully people saw that we are happy bunnies really!

We had a funny feeling that one of two certiain people - no prizes for guessing their identities -  was going to do something like sing Happy Birthday to us - having such a huge crowd singing along was certainly one of those surreal moments that are not likely to be forgotten in a hurry!

Once again, thanks to everyone who were nice enough to come up and say "hi" to us.

All the best  smile.gif ,

KEVIN & NICK

LOL! Sorry guys...force of habit for posting that. I like your writing! Anyway, hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed the night. Nice meeting you, you're great!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KevinandNick
post Aug 25 2005, 06:28 PM
Post #92

The Magnificent Butchers

Member No.: 4,381

Hi guys!

Feckless - it was cool having the "cat's chorus" - though we shouldn't use that term, as vocally, we have the range of a malfunctioning walkie-talkie! LOL!

Sleeping_Pirate - we certainly remember you! It was lovely to meet you! biggrin.gif

Mssrs P & W made us feel most welcome at the event and we certainly hoped that we didn't devalue TOO many Shaun-related items with our bizarre signatures!

If any of you guys & gals reading this have any of the pics that you took with us, we'd be most grateful if you could maybe post them...

Our love to you all - and hearty handshakes to all the guys! LOL!

KEV & NICK
(the now-more-streamlined Zombie Twins)

+Quote Post
sleeping_pirate
post Aug 27 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #93

If I was young, I'd flee this town

Member No.: 3,052

Here's me with you guys! (For some reason I look a bit miserable when it was actually the best night of my life biggrin.gif )

And here's a photo my friend took of you guys signing autographs:

+Quote Post
feckless_dykey_p...
post Aug 27 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #94

South London to Kent. Oh yes.

Member No.: 4,064

Cool pics! Love the zombie faces! smile.gif I wish I'd had a picture taken with you guys...
Definately more streamlined there...

+Quote Post
CazBag
post Aug 27 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #95

Four Pinter

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,487

Very good pics!

I'll post mine up once I've got to the end of the film ... damn 40 exposure film! Only 29 pictures to take until I can get them developed!!!

+Quote Post
KevinandNick
post Aug 30 2005, 09:45 AM
Post #96

The Magnificent Butchers

Sleeping pirate - many thanks for posting those pics! The second one looks almost cinema verite in the way it was taken! The main pic is very nice indeed.

Feckless - thanks for the compliment - it makes it all worthwhile.

There is going to be another big-screen showing of Shaun taking place in Essex in a couple of weeks' time. It will be part of an overnight line-up of zombie-related movies. We don't have the details to hand, but if anyone is interested, just post something to that effect, and we'll put them on here.

Peace,

KEVIN & NICK smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jessopjessopjess...
post Aug 30 2005, 10:30 AM
Post #97

You do scribble

Member No.: 2,423

QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Aug 30 2005, 09:45 AM)
There is going to be another big-screen showing of Shaun taking place in Essex in a couple of weeks' time.  It will be part of an overnight line-up of zombie-related movies.  We don't have the details to hand, but if anyone is interested, just post something to that effect, and we'll put them on here.

Excuse me, KevinandNick (is that the right way to refer to you? Like a singular entity? tongue.gif ), but one of you has a bright green wristband on - is it from the Big Chill perchance, or was it something to do with the Somerset House screening? Cheers!

+Quote Post
KevinandNick
post Aug 30 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #98

The Magnificent Butchers

JessopJessopJessop,

is that the right way to refer to you? Like a singular entity? 

We are quite often interchangeable! LOL!

The green wristband you see in the picture (that's Kevin wearing it), is indeed a Summerset House thing - they were worn by the "guests" at the event.

Sleeping_Pirate - we looked miserable in most of the pics, too - but that was because people wanted us to do the "zombie" faces! That was probably one of the best evenings we have ever spent, too!

Kevin & Nick smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cornetto
post Aug 30 2005, 12:41 PM
Post #99

"Now in Bird Flu Flavour"

Member No.: 3,408

I was watching the end sequence when Shaun and Liz leave the Winchester yesterday and I must say it looks good when KevinandNick are hit with a golf club by Yvonne, and their stare throughout the whole film is really scary and if you donít mind me saying you look like bikers who could have easily be riding around on Harley Davisonís before the zombie apocalypse.

+Quote Post
KevinandNick
post Aug 30 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #100

The Magnificent Butchers

QUOTE (Cornetto @ Aug 30 2005, 12:41 PM)
I was watching the end sequence when Shaun and Liz leave the Winchester yesterday and I must say it looks good when KevinandNick are hit with a golf club by Yvonne

Thanks, Cornetto!

It took enough bloody takes to get right! LOL!

We looked like bikers back then - in actuality, we wouldn't go near them, as after having a motorcylcling brother of our survive a near-fatal crash a few years back, it kinda put us off them...

...however, if somebody were to offer us money to portray Harley Davidson-riding dudes, then that's another matter...

Peace!

KEVIN & NICK

+Quote Post
sleeping_pirate
post Sep 2 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #101

If I was young, I'd flee this town

Member No.: 3,052

QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Aug 30 2005, 05:18 PM)
Thanks, Cornetto!

It took enough bloody takes to get right! LOL!

We looked like bikers back then - in actuality, we wouldn't go near them, as after having a motorcylcling brother of our survive a near-fatal crash a few years back, it kinda put us off them...

...however, if somebody were to offer us money to portray Harley Davidson-riding dudes, then that's another matter...

Peace!

KEVIN & NICK

Sorry to hear about your brother, I hope he's made a full recovery.

Just out of interest, have you been in any other films or tv programmes? We could start a Nick and Kev fan club biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
20/8/05
post Sep 4 2005, 08:40 PM
Post #102

Guests

QUOTE (sleeping_pirate @ Sep 2 2005, 03:25 PM)
Sorry to hear about your brother, I hope he's made a full recovery.

Just out of interest, have you been in any other films or tv programmes? We could start a Nick and Kev fan club biggrin.gif

hey sleeping pirate!! tis me ur m8 hu took u to the screening aka the person u owe ur life 2 biggrin.gif ! can i just say that i loved that night and i'm sorry if i scared the twins or mr pegg ( hu was sporting a nice tan) or edgar by dashing ova 2 them @ 1st sight, it was the excitment of meeting living ledgends that they all r excl.gif i'll post my pics when i figure out how!!
bye bye bye

+Quote Post
Ohio_is_for_love...
post Sep 4 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #103

Genius Of Love

Member No.: 2,871

Grrr, why does everything have to be in london and such like....ah well sad.gif

+Quote Post
pots
post Sep 5 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #104

escapee

Member No.: 2,818

QUOTE (20/8/05 @ Sep 4 2005, 09:40 PM)
hey sleeping pirate!! tis me ur m8 hu took u to the screening aka the person u owe ur life 2  biggrin.gif ! can i just say that i loved that night and i'm sorry if i scared the twins or mr pegg ( hu was sporting a nice tan) or edgar by dashing ova 2 them @ 1st sight, it was the excitment of meeting living ledgends that they all r excl.gif  i'll post my pics when i figure out how!!
bye bye bye

lol!

+Quote Post
Jessopjessopjess...
post Sep 5 2005, 09:29 AM
Post #105

You do scribble

Member No.: 2,423

QUOTE (20/8/05 @ Sep 4 2005, 08:40 PM)
hey sleeping pirate!! tis me ur m8 hu took u to the screening aka the person u owe ur life 2  biggrin.gif ! can i just say that i loved that night and i'm sorry if i scared the twins or mr pegg ( hu was sporting a nice tan) or edgar by dashing ova 2 them @ 1st sight, it was the excitment of meeting living ledgends that they all r excl.gif  i'll post my pics when i figure out how!!
bye bye bye

*klls slf*

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:41 PM