Closed TopicStart new topic
> Rewind: an introduction
Chapman Baxter
post Jul 31 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #1

The sick product of a crazy society

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,263

Over the next 14 weeks we're going to be watching every episode of Spaced and discussing them all at great length (or so I hope!). We will open up discussion of one new episode each week, starting with Episode 1.1: Beginnings on Monday 1 August. Obviously you don't have to watch the episode again to discuss it, but this is a good excuse to revisit all the episodes if you haven't watched them recently. I know I'm looking forward to watching them all again.

Each episode will have a sub-forum dedicated to it, so you can contribute to existing discussions or bring up new topics as you wish. The topics of discussion can include the episodes themselves, the commentaries and the homage-o-meters, and any references to them in 'Skip to the End' or elsewhere. Please feel free to analyse the episodes at great length, argue about their relative merits, or just tell us which jokes you like the best!

So lock the door, draw the curtains, pour yourself a pint of the black stuff, pop the DVD in, and let's watch Spaced all over again.

Join us...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raven
post Sep 18 2005, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Space Cowboy

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,262

Rewind will be taking a short break between series by will be back again soon with, err, Back wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 01:05 PM