> Hit The Road Jack, Discuss 1.7
Raven
post Sep 11 2005, 10:21 AM
Post #1

Space Cowboy

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,262

I like Ends.

I don't think it's one of the best episodes, as I think it tends to drift and ramble a bit towards the end, but it resolves several of the on-going plot lines and itís definitely a feel good finish.

So, if this had been the last epiosde of Spaced - and series two had never got the nod - would it have made a good end to Spaced as a series?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maian
post Sep 11 2005, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Bully for you

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,498

I'd have been livid if this were the end of the series and there were no Series 2! It resolves a lot of plot points but it also creates new ones; Mike rejoins TA (what's gonna happen to him?), Brian and Twist get together (oooh I wonder what'll happen with them?) and Tim finally gets over Sarah and Daisy and him finally feel at home with each other.

So it would be really irritating if this had ended the series since it set up so many new things whilst settling some old things as well.

This post has been edited by maian: Sep 11 2005, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
Sir_Robin_the_br...
post Sep 11 2005, 01:05 PM
Post #3

Allow me to hold your face under the putrescent waters of knowle

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,662

I agree with Raven, this episode is a bit hit and miss, I think this is probably the episode I have watched the fewest times out of both series. The interplay between Tim & Daisy is really good though and Mike's TA re-evaluation and the aforementioned happy dances are definite highlights. Couldn't have finished it here though there's too much left open I feel.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:56 AM