IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Are you new?

Please feel free to say hello here in the New Members thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Smash It - All Seeing I
Monkeyman87
post Dec 21 2005, 01:33 AM
Post #1

Guests

I thought I would post this here as it is to do with the TV show... biggrin.gif

But... does anyone own a copy of this song? I have looked EVERYWHERE for it, and would rather be sent it via MSN than buy the Far In double-disc just for one song...

SO if anyone can help please PM me or message here. That would be tiptop. Have a wonderful evening.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Enter the Kiwi
post Dec 21 2005, 08:59 AM
Post #2

Guests

I know you outright said you were uninterested in buying it, but from someone who bought the double-disc set purely for the tracks in Spaced, it's really worth it. I was expecting to only listen to the tracks I'd heard, but for an avant-garde electronica artist, and remix artists, it's very much worth it. I think I only ended up paying $15 or so for it brand-new, and that was including shipping from the UK to the US.

+Quote Post
Monkeyman87
post Dec 21 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (Enter the Kiwi @ Dec 21 2005, 08:59 AM)
I know you outright said you were uninterested in buying it, but from someone who bought the double-disc set purely for the tracks in Spaced, it's really worth it. I was expecting to only listen to the tracks I'd heard, but for an avant-garde electronica artist, and remix artists, it's very much worth it. I think I only ended up paying $15 or so for it brand-new, and that was including shipping from the UK to the US.

Ah maybe I should considering I really do like what I have heard from the Fuzz so far! I have found it for 8 quid on Amazon, so credit card out! Thanks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:44 PM