Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TV's Most Missed, Not Quite So Lost in Space
zeden
post Jan 5 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #121

When doves cry

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 4,533

If Futurama gets to 100 episodes, its on 70 now, it can be syndicated I think. Wouldnt put it beyond Fox to make more just to hit that mark and make some extra money.

With Family Guy on the come back it wouldn't surprise me for them to actually do it.

Thinking of Futurama, I read that in the game, which is crap apparently, you can unlock an episode specifically made for the game. Anyone seen it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gulfcoast_highwa...
post Jan 5 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #122

We gotta make the planet safe for the kiddies

Member No.: 2,367

QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 5 2006, 02:40 PM)
If Futurama gets to 100 episodes, its on 70 now, it can be syndicated I think. Wouldnt put it beyond Fox to make more just to hit that mark and make some extra money.

With Family Guy on the come back it wouldn't surprise me for them to actually do it.

Thinking of Futurama, I read that in the game, which is crap apparently, you can unlock an episode specifically made for the game. Anyone seen it?

No, but once my 8 year old nephew can get far enough I'll let you know.

It is crap by the way, although some of the inserts are good as they use the proper voices.

ETA, this is apprantly from Billy West's board.

Good news everyone!
I just got an e-mail from David X.Cohen saying that things look very good for the Futurama DVD's! He said we'll probably be starting up after new years.I'm very psyched to get back together with all my friends again. I guess this is a belated xmas present!

All happy now,
B.

Sounds very promising.

This post has been edited by gulfcoast_highwayman: Jan 5 2006, 02:46 PM

+Quote Post
maian
post Jan 5 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #123

Bully for you

Member No.: 3,498

QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 5 2006, 02:40 PM)

Very true, the signs are looking good, and since Billy West, John DiMaggio and David X. Cohen have been hinting at a revival over the last few months then it may finally be coming together. Isn't it great how Fox will bring back things they hate if there's profit to be had?

This post has been edited by maian: Jan 5 2006, 03:15 PM

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 12:42 AM