IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Are you new?

Please feel free to say hello here in the New Members thread.

32 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When did you last watch an episode?
Jon 79
post Feb 19 2008, 03:09 AM
Post #406

Dreaming my life...

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,336

QUOTE (Flame7581 @ Feb 19 2008, 03:00 AM)
It's funny, when I read that I thought 'Oh yay!! Sarah and Dolfin are going to be so happy to see it!'  I also thought it was kind of cool that Edgar mentioned it like a day after I asked him about it on his wall.. It's probably a coincidence but part of me thinks that maybe he added Canada in there as an offshoot because I had just asked him.. Kind of showing that he does occasionally peruse his wall wink.gif

He probably saw your post, & immediately phoned the people in the know to find out the latest.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dolfyn
post Feb 19 2008, 05:24 AM
Post #407

Blood's thicker than water, but blood leaves a stain.

Member No.: 4,984

QUOTE (Flame7581 @ Feb 19 2008, 02:00 PM)
It's funny, when I read that I thought 'Oh yay!! Sarah and Dolfin are going to be so happy to see it!'  I also thought it was kind of cool that Edgar mentioned it like a day after I asked him about it on his wall.. It's probably a coincidence but part of me thinks that maybe he added Canada in there as an offshoot because I had just asked him.. Kind of showing that he does occasionally peruse his wall wink.gif

Yes, he does pay attention to what the fans say. And I am happy about it; although I do already own the UK 3-disk set. But it's nice to know I'll be seeing it on Aussie shelves some time in the not-too-distant future. Plus, it'll make it easier to encourage people to buy it. wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AusChick
post Feb 19 2008, 07:31 AM
Post #408

Addict

Member No.: 2,347

QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Feb 19 2008, 03:09 AM)
He probably saw your post, & immediately phoned the people in the know to find out the latest.

That's enough of your cheek young man!

And yeah I've already had the UK version forever but will be very pleased to see an Aus release.

+Quote Post
Flame7581
post Feb 19 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #409

Smiles awake you when you rise.

Member No.: 6,593

QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Feb 18 2008, 11:09 PM)

Hey ya! Like he read the post and thought 'Oh no, a fan is getting impatient about Spaced coming to NA.. To the Bat phone so I can resolve this issue!!!' (swings cape).

(Btw, the coincidence part was not that he mentioned it, but that he mentioned Canada - I'm not so naive as to think the mention was because of my post)

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Feb 19 2008, 01:24 AM)
Yes, he does pay attention to what the fans say. And I am happy about it; although I do already own the UK 3-disk set. But it's nice to know I'll be seeing it on Aussie shelves some time in the not-too-distant future. Plus, it'll make it easier to encourage people to buy it.  wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif

After I added him as a friend and realized that he does read what people write on his wall, and even responds - It just raised him higher in my books! smile.gif

Tell the truth tho.. If it's even slightly different, you'll be looking to buy it (I don't blame you - the only thing that's kept me from buying the UK DVDs as of yet is the fact that I really don't like watching movies on my desk or laptop and after just buying my new car I've been a little strapped for cash to buy a region free player).

If I haven't heard a definitive date by Spring however - You can bet I'll be buying both! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Omniscia
post Feb 20 2008, 03:35 AM
Post #410

Candygram!

Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Flame7581 @ Feb 19 2008, 07:27 PM)
Tell the truth tho.. If it's even slightly different, you'll be looking to buy it (I don't blame you - the only thing that's kept me from buying the UK DVDs as of yet is the fact that I really don't like watching movies on my desk or laptop and after just buying my new car I've been a little strapped for cash to buy a region free player).

You should check and see if you don't already have a DVD player that would play Region 2, PAL discs...

+Quote Post
Flame7581
post Feb 20 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #411

Smiles awake you when you rise.

Member No.: 6,593

QUOTE (Omniscia @ Feb 19 2008, 11:35 PM)
You should check and see if you don't already have a DVD player that would play Region 2, PAL discs...

Hey, merci buckets! I'll check that out when I get home. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Raven
post Mar 30 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #412

Space Cowboy

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,262

I watched Gatherings when I got in from the pub last night.

+Quote Post
Cici_Rose
post Mar 31 2008, 11:29 PM
Post #413

One Pinter

Member No.: 6,615

^ I love that ep wub.gif

I watched the first few episodes of the second series a week ago while I was in the painting studio. It was the only thing getting me through the night wacko.gif

+Quote Post
angle
post Apr 4 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #414

?!!><

Member No.: 6,622

just got my 3 disc set yesterday so i watched the third disk first as ive never seen Skip to the end, bloody loved it, the end of the documentary would have really got me going if i didnt already know there wont be a third series (accepted this fact sadly,a couple of years ago then moved on) then watched series one while smoking wayyy too many doobies (which i dont do too often these days)
aaanndd....ive got garth marenghi's darkplace still to watch..aaaaayyyy

+Quote Post
LoneWolf
post Apr 19 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #415

No Pinter

Group: Junior Members
Member No.: 6,630

I've been trying to get other people into it. I'm not really sure if it was shown here in New Zealand, but I assume it must have been (maybe I was a bit young). Anyway I watched Season One just now with a friend, whom I invited over in an attempt to get her into Spaced. It has worked, I think. Now I'll have to make her watch Season Two on my Zen on the bus to school!

+Quote Post
dolfyn
post Apr 20 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #416

I watched both series & the outtakes, over 2 or 3 days a couple of weeks ago. I love it. wub.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif

+Quote Post
AusChick
post Apr 21 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #417

Addict

Member No.: 2,347

I watched all of Series 1 last week so that I could take down the Homage-o-meter details.

+Quote Post
angle
post Apr 21 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #418

?!!><

Member No.: 6,622

Been randomly watching episodes when i cant sleep,1 or 2 episodes chills me out, oh for a lovely oregano cigarillo to smoke!!

+Quote Post
dolfyn
post Apr 30 2008, 04:24 AM
Post #419

I showed my new (but temporary) housemate the first 3 eps & the start of the 4th. She only really laughed at the swear words & rude jokes! Then she said that SPACED was funny, but she didn't "get" the humour. huh.gif Then she said that she likes American humour better, because it's funnier (eg. Two & Half Men). I weep for her. rolleyes.gif

And she doesn't want to watch any more of SPACED. wacko.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
blink.gif

+Quote Post
Peronel
post Apr 30 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #420

Ummm...

Member No.: 6,287

^ Don't you get so deflated when that happens? I showed a friend once, who said "Yeah, it's funny I guess, but I can't stand Daisy. No wonder she doesn't have a boyfriend."

ohmy.gif

What a jackass.

ETA: That's it. Spaced marathon whenever I eventually get home from work.

This post has been edited by Peronel: Apr 30 2008, 06:28 AM

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:24 PM