IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> American Release?, Anyone know?
BeyondSpectrality
post Dec 26 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #1

Guests

Anyone kno when Hot Fuzz will come to America? I'm such a fiend for Pegg, Frost, and Wright.....I'm going crazy with waiting for their next work! I died when I saw the little thing in Land of the Dead! LoL anyways, anyone know?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Llama
post Dec 26 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #2

Learning to walk again

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 4,956

April 13th, be there!

+Quote Post
mousespider
post Jan 13 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #3

Dr. Mrs. Claus

Member No.: 5,408

I just saw something that worried me. On the Yahoo site with the American trailer. It says it comes out on April 13th in limited release. This worries me because when you live in Ohio, limited release is usually the kiss of death for a film coming out where you live. I'm hoping they will eventually release it in a wide release.

+Quote Post
frostitute
post Jan 13 2007, 03:39 AM
Post #4

faith left me staring at the ceiling

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE (mousespider @ Jan 12 2007, 08:58 PM)
I just saw something that worried me.  On the Yahoo site with the American trailer. It says it comes out on April 13th in limited release.  This worries me because when you live in Ohio, limited release is usually the kiss of death for a film coming out where you live.  I'm hoping they will eventually release it in a wide release.

Yeah, but I am willing to go to the nearest place. Probably Detroit, where they did a screening for Shaun.

+Quote Post
mousespider
post Jan 13 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #5

Dr. Mrs. Claus

Member No.: 5,408

QUOTE (frostitute @ Jan 12 2007, 10:39 PM)
Yeah, but I am willing to go to the nearest place. Probably Detroit, where they did a screening for Shaun.

ohmy.gif Shit. It seems like I might be screwed.

+Quote Post
fromjersey
post Feb 2 2007, 06:13 AM
Post #6

Guests

hi Hi everyone,

I just joined the group. Over 450.000 posts, woow, good job. Anyway I live in NJ and I'd like to learn when Pegg's new movies -Big NOthing and -HOt Fuzz are being released in theaters in my area. I can't find any definite days on the internet. I don't know who would know either, but I thought I'd ask.

If Simon ever reads these messages I got a few comments about his work:
- very good job Simon, you have this likeability about you plus your characters are so ridiculus but so real too. i watched your movie"shaun of the dead" on HBO ON DEMAND. HBO had your movie running in its ONDEMAND for quite a while and I had always skipped it because i knew noone playing in it and it seemed too weird romzomcom??? finally one day when I had really some spare time, i watched it and now I am waiting for your other movies to come up. I think you should do a better promotion and marketing for the upcoming movies than you did for "shaun of the dead" nobody really knew you here if it was not for HBO.
-Have Blockbuster and HOlywood video rent out your TV series like Big Train and Spaced. They are unaccessable here. Only Amazon sells them over here. But renting would draw in more people hence more fans.
Anyway good luck with your work, I know you'll create your own luck.
Julie

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:42 PM