> Australian release of 'Fuzz
AusChick
post Mar 4 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #61

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,347

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 4 2007, 04:44 AM)
Well if you can't be there, if Auschick's happy to do this, we could get a couple of extra posters or something & have them signed for you & evilres. I'm sure the guys won't mind; especially as we'll ask them to make them out to you so the guys know it's not for ebay!  rolleyes.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif

You betcha! Can do. No worries smile.gif

Ooh I can't wait to get more info now about it.
I hope it's not too early. I don't want to be rushing from work.
As Arthur Dent said "I don't wont to go to heaven with a headache - I'd be all cross and wouldn't enjoy it"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
theevilresident1...
post Mar 4 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #62

I'm Daisy - "writer."

Member No.: 4,220

QUOTE (Rebus @ Mar 4 2007, 05:42 PM)
*gets all teary eyed*  Aw you guys....

I know. {wipes tear} happy.gif

Us Aussie Spaced-Outers. The few, the proud. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Heff
post Mar 4 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #63

Bloody Hell

Member No.: 6,009

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 4 2007, 02:25 PM)
No worries, I'm on it. I'll post the info up here just as soon as I know.  wink.gif

Goya, I don't know if it'll be possible, but if I can I'll get something signed for you & snail mail it to you. We fangirl geeks have all gotta look out for each other, hey?

You're a champ. I can't believe the Popcorn Taxi website is in such a state of un-updatedness. And fangirl geeks ye may be, but I'm still allowed to want to be Simon Pegg.
I reckon meeting at Federation Sq would be the way to go. Open space, lotsa people, witnesses if one of us turns out to be a psycho (well, more psycho than the rest of us). We can do the Q+A thing and maybe do something afterwards? We're young and reckless with money to spend and high hopes! The cutting edge! The few the proud! Spaced Out Down Under! (Under Spaced Down and Out? Spaced Outback? Hot Fuzzy Water Rats? Harold From Neighbours is a Zombie? Big Road Train? Little Australia? Where the Bloody Hell Are Ya? Thank God You're Here? What The Fuck Am I Talking About? Seriously?)

+Quote Post
dolfyn
post Mar 5 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #64

Blood's thicker than water, but blood leaves a stain.

Member No.: 4,984

I'm going to try ringing again, although I haven't had much luck so far. I keep getting an old voicemail with the mobile phone number of a guy who left Popcorn Taxi 6 months ago! Apparently they advise people almost at the last minute about these events, via their emailing list. I've joined the list, so here's hoping we find something out in the next couple of days. rolleyes.gif I'll keep you all posted.

Heff, you've made me giggle again! laugh.gif Yeah, meeting in Fed Square's a good plan. I'll have a few people with me, so your insane ranting doesn't scare me, you internet psycho, you! tongue.gif hehehee! Nah, it's all good. wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif

+Quote Post
Heff
post Mar 5 2007, 03:27 AM
Post #65

Bloody Hell

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 5 2007, 12:28 PM)
I'm going to try ringing again, although I haven't had much luck so far. I keep getting an old voicemail with the mobile phone number of a guy who left Popcorn Taxi 6 months ago!  Apparently they advise people almost at the last minute about these events, via their emailing list. I've joined the list, so here's hoping we find something out in the next couple of days.  rolleyes.gif  I'll keep you all posted.

Heff, you've made me giggle again!  laugh.gif  Yeah, meeting in Fed Square's a good plan. I'll have a few people with me, so your insane ranting doesn't scare me, you internet psycho, you!  tongue.gif  hehehee! Nah, it's all good.  wink.gif ]
Cheers! I'll be bringing a friend too - proof that I'm not a psycho and can relate to people, even hold conversations for minutes at a time.
I've signed up to the Poopcorn Taxi list as well. I reckon it's the safest way to find out more info - as long as they keep it up to date.

+Quote Post
AusChick
post Mar 5 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #66

Addict

Aw, now I feel lonely that I'll be the only one flying solo!
Never mind, once I meet up with you guys you can all keep me company.

Heff you are too funny!

Had another look at Popcorn Taxi site just now. Still nothing on Hot Fuzz yet but there is an update since last time I looked. They've got details for an event happening on Monday 12th - so hopefully that means they are Nearly ready to add the Fuzz details.

But yeah Fed square will be the place to meet for sure.
Not sure about going out after - depends how late it is. I gotta get up early for work Wednesday.
Sooooo boring.

+Quote Post
dolfyn
post Mar 5 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #67

Aaww! Don't feel lonely, AC, we Spaced-Outers shall band together as instant friends with a common obsession. biggrin.gif

I have to get up for work early the next morning too, but I'm also a night-owl. So if there's fun to be had, I'll be there. happy.gif In fact, we should be cheeky enough to invite Simon, Nick & Edgar out for a drink! biggrin.gif We only have one chance, right? wink.gif

Aaarrrgghhh!!!! I just saw a Hot Fuzz ad on TV!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! laugh.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif

+Quote Post
theevilresident1...
post Mar 5 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #68

I'm Daisy - "writer."

Member No.: 4,220

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 5 2007, 05:50 PM)
Aaww! Don't feel lonely, AC, we Spaced-Outers shall band together as instant friends with a common obsession.  biggrin.gif

I have to get up for work early the next morning too, but I'm also a night-owl. So if there's fun to be had, I'll be there.  happy.gif  In fact, we should be cheeky enough to invite Simon, Nick & Edgar out for a drink!  biggrin.gif  We only have one chance, right?  wink.gif

Aaarrrgghhh!!!! I just saw a Hot Fuzz ad on TV!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!  laugh.gif

Yes! Get them drunk and then send them over to country W.A! Mwahaha. ph34r.gif

You could I suppose. You do only have one chance...and I'm sure they wouldn't mind. You gotta do Aussie things when you're in Australia, eh? laugh.gif happy.gif

Woohoo! I haven't seen any Fuzz ads yet. Soon. smile.gif

+Quote Post
dolfyn
post Mar 5 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #69

QUOTE (theevilresident101 @ Mar 5 2007, 10:08 PM)
Yes! Get them drunk and then send them over to country W.A! Mwahaha. ph34r.gif

You could I suppose. You do only have one chance...and I'm sure they wouldn't mind. You gotta do Aussie things when you're in Australia, eh?  laugh.gif  happy.gif

Woohoo! I haven't seen any Fuzz ads yet. Soon.  smile.gif

Hey, we can only try, right? wink.gif The worst thing they can say is "no". (I'm sure they'd be too polite to tell us to piss off!) happy.gif

I was watching Supernatural & they showed the ad twice through the hour. It's quite different to all the other trailers I've seen. Very cool. cool.gif hehehee! I'm excited! biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Keegan
post Mar 5 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #70

Guests

Hey guys,

This is my first post. I'm a desparate man!!!!

It's my birthday on Thursday, and I've spent so much time planning the event that I've completely forgotten about Hot Fuzz! Shaun is my favourite movie of all time, and i've seen it literally 100 or so times since it came out (and i watch a LOT of movies).

I've seen that there's a premiere on George Street on the 12th. I will give my left nut to go. Seriously. I have the knife. My party is on the 11th, and I can't think of a better comedown from the weekend to see the followup to Shaun.

Is there ANY way I can buy tickets for this? I've entered as many competitions as I could find... I don't know if there are many Sydney people here but I'd love to get in on it. Any help, tickets, advice, cruel jokes or sexual advances would be well appreciated.

Regards,
Keegan

+Quote Post
Spider Dijon
post Mar 5 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #71

Wordsmithe

Member No.: 5,333

Australian release of Fuzz, woohoo! I don't even live in Australia, but I think this film should be shared with the world!

+Quote Post
widowspider
post Mar 5 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #72

OMNOMNOM

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 3,076

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 5 2007, 09:50 AM)
Aaww! Don't feel lonely, AC, we Spaced-Outers shall band together as instant friends with a common obsession.  biggrin.gif

This is true and always happens. It's weird.

QUOTE (Keegan @ Mar 5 2007, 11:56 AM)
I've seen that there's a premiere on George Street on the 12th. I will give my left nut to go. Seriously. I have the knife. My party is on the 11th, and I can't think of a better comedown from the weekend to see the followup to Shaun.

Hi Keegan,
I don't know if you can get tickets to actually go to the premiere, but based on the two Hot Fuzz OZ threads on here plenty of other Aussies are planning to be in attendance.
Good luck, and welcome to the boards! Make sure you introduce yourself in the New Members Thread. smile.gif

+Quote Post
AusChick
post Mar 5 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #73

Addict

QUOTE (Keegan @ Mar 5 2007, 11:56 AM)
Is there ANY way I can buy tickets for this? I've entered as many competitions as I could find... I don't know if there are many Sydney people here but I'd love to get in on it. Any help, tickets, advice, cruel jokes or sexual advances would be well appreciated.

Hey Keegan
PM coming your way regarding all I know about the Sydney premiere.

Also, as a last resort if you can't get tickets, it might even be worth going down there just to hang out at the front and see them all go in. It would be a bit of fun and you might be able to score and autopgraph or a photo or whatever

Cheers
AC

+Quote Post
Heff
post Mar 5 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #74

Bloody Hell

A mate saw the HF ad on tv and I haven't. Whataprick.

I wonder what time the Q+A will be over? And how fast the lads will be back to their hotel for booze, coke, hookers and jaffa cakes like the hot-shit movie stars they are? Kidding. Tuesday night is my trivia night, and I'm definitely going to ask if they want to come down for a drink. But I don't own a camera... can someone bring one?

Welcome Keegan, good luck with the tickets, and for christ's sake PUT THE KNIFE DOWN! Nuts are precious things, not to be discarded like a kitten on Boxing Day.

+Quote Post
Keegan
post Mar 5 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #75

Guests

QUOTE (Heff @ Mar 6 2007, 10:14 AM)
A mate saw the HF ad on tv and I haven't. Whataprick.

I wonder what time the Q+A will be over? And how fast the lads will be back to their hotel for booze, coke, hookers and jaffa cakes like the hot-shit movie stars they are? Kidding. Tuesday night is my trivia night, and I'm definitely going to ask if they want to come down for a drink. But I don't own a camera... can someone bring one?

Welcome Keegan, good luck with the tickets, and for christ's sake PUT THE KNIFE DOWN! Nuts are precious things, not to be discarded like a kitten on Boxing Day.

I was a little excited. My nuts are intact, and are currently warming my chair.

Thanks Heff!

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:36 PM