Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HOT FUZZ: The Forum Reviews
Chapman Baxter
post Apr 26 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #151

The sick product of a crazy society

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,263

QUOTE (seanyseanybean @ Apr 26 2007, 02:19 PM)
(and most ppl here do seem pretty open minded to be fair, i still think it could use a bit more constructive critism tho  wink.gif )

If it's constructive criticism you're after, this thread may be more to your liking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AusChick
post Apr 27 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #152

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,347

QUOTE (seanyseanybean @ Apr 26 2007, 01:19 PM)
well i would expect fans of Spaced and co. to see why HF was not up to the same standard as opposed to just loving it because of who is in it.
If people are loving the film just because of who is in it - well clearly that's a bit stupid.
But I don't think you can just assume that everyone agrees with your view that HF is not up to the same standard as their previous work.

I think it's a matter of personal taste really.

Obviously HF doesn't suit your personal tastes as much as their preivous work has.
That's fair enough. But it's just your taste. It doesn't mean that everyone feels that way.

Personally I love HF. I actually like it quite a lot more than Shaun of the Dead. I always liked Spaced better than Shaun of the Dead too. But again, this is just my personal taste. And I wouldn't expect everyone to agree with that either.

No universal truths here. Just each of us with our own personal tastes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:55 AM