Reply to this topicStart new topic
> jog on...
Jubei
post Nov 23 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #31

Meow

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,416

I tell you how I'd differentiate between two fingers and one these days. One finger would be used where I was trying to inform someone else that they'd pissed me off. Two fingers would be used where someone was pissed off with me and I wanted to let them know I didn't really care. Also double handed two fingers can be used for comedy swearing, possibly while doing a 'spaccer tongue'* at them as well.

*Am I going to hell now?

This post has been edited by Jubei: Nov 23 2007, 02:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skkflip
post Jan 13 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #32

No Pinter

Group: Junior Members
Member No.: 6,585

LOL i remember when i used to live in Orlando, there were two families on my street, one from london and one from manchester, and us kids would hang out and play basketball, playstation and stuff, and one day we had a barbeque and my friends parents wanted all to take a picture. well we always liked to do silly things when taking pictures, so me and my friends (from america, and not knowing anything about throwing Vs) did silly hip-hop type poses with backwards peace signs, and when my friends moms got the pictures developed, she was ANGRY!!! lol learned something about an overseas culture that day. lol tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Rush2112
post May 19 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #33

No Pinter

Group: Junior Members
Member No.: 5,969

QUOTE (Jubei @ Nov 21 2007, 06:23 AM)
A little jog on/Hot Fuzz reference.  Have I missed something?  I thought it was just something thye did in Hot Fuzz, but CAD seems to think it's a typically British thing...

*snipped*

Not necessarily. The creator just likes to throw in random underhanded references to things he likes. Must be a fan.

+Quote Post
baking
post Jun 13 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #34

Two Pinter

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 5,871

crikey. havent looked on this board in ages and dont remember making this thread. must have been "a-leetle-beet-drunk" ...ahem

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:18 AM