Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Museum of Curiosity - Radio 4, Co-hosted by Bill Bailey
CazBag
post Dec 11 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Four Pinter

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,487

A new radio show co-hosted by Bill Bailey is about to be recorded. You can get free tickets for this if you're interested. Here's the email I got from the BBC about it:

RADIO 4
MUSEUM OF CURIOSITY

The Museum of Curiosity is a new Radio 4 panel show, hosted by the legendary producer of Not the Nine O’Clock News, Spitting Image, Blackadder and QI John Lloyd and the equally legendary standup comedian and Buzzcocks regular Bill Bailey.

Each week they will be joined by three different guest panellists who will be a mix of entertaining but genuine experts and some genuinely expert entertainers.

The object of the show is for guests to help Bill and John to fill their Museum with fascinating exhibits. There will be plenty of opportunities for some banter and exchanges between the guests.

As our Museum isn’t real, it doesn't need real objects. We’ll just imagine them: anything from a subatomic particle to the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Each show will add new three exhibits to the Museum, along with a mass of background info and pub-ammo facts delivered by our own QI researchers, who will also be available on tap to help the guests.

Recording on Monday 7, Monday 14 and Wednesday 23 January 2008 at the Pleasance Theatre Islington and Wednesday 16, Monday 21 and Monday 28 January 2008 at the BBC Radio Theatre.

Doors open at 7:30pm. minimum age is 14.

To apply for tickets for this brand new, star studded panel show, call the BBC Ticket Line on 0870 901 1227 or visit the website by clicking here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
melzilla
post Dec 11 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #2

I got feet but I'm not a foetus.

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 6,052

Oooh, this looks smashing.....I've applied for tickets for the last one.

+Quote Post
weputthemdown583
post Dec 11 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #3

Well, I like them. I think they're good.

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 6,557

QUOTE (melzilla @ Dec 11 2007, 05:40 PM)
I've applied for tickets for the last one.

yay so have i!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 10:13 AM