IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

445 Pages V  « < 202 203 204 205 206 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Crystal Bucket, What's on Your TV?
Jessopjessopjess...
post Nov 1 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #3046

You do scribble

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,423

QUOTE (Zoe @ Oct 31 2009, 12:09 PM) *
I LOVE 'True Blood'.

Are you running up-to-date with British TV. Otherwise, we'll have to curb spoilerish posts. We're up to episode 3 as of last night with the DVD box set. After we overtake you can do whatever you like. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sweetbutinsane
post Nov 1 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #3047

Be careful what you fish for

Member No.: 3,331

QUOTE (Shack @ Oct 31 2009, 08:17 PM) *
EDIT - Danyl has just given an extremely odd performance on X Factor. His eyes look a bit dead. He can belt out a tune, but he might have just let all the negative publicity get to him (although having seen some of it, I'm not surprised).

He just completely gave up. On the one hand it was kind of sad, but on the other hand I completely agree with Atara. Besides, if he lets himself be affected by negative comments to the point of completely losing the will to perform then he's not really cut out to be a pop star. I kind of liked him, but after his performance last night I don't any more.

+Quote Post
Shack
post Nov 1 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #3048

Live And Let Pie

Member No.: 3,441

Yay! Celebrity Come Dine With Me!!!

I liked the look of Yvette's gaff.

And who knew Roy Walker was such a saucy swearpot. The devil.

+Quote Post
Atara
post Nov 1 2009, 08:37 PM
Post #3049

Addict

Member No.: 4,814

Is True Blood on terrestrial now, then? We watched it on FX so are miles ahead it seems.

+Quote Post
sweetbutinsane
post Nov 1 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #3050

Be careful what you fish for

Member No.: 3,331

Fuck's sake. I was actually getting quite hopeful a certain group would be in the bottom two tonight.

+Quote Post
logger
post Nov 1 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #3051

Guests

QUOTE (Atara @ Nov 1 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Is True Blood on terrestrial now, then? We watched it on FX so are miles ahead it seems.

It's on 4 now. I think it's 3 or 4 episodes in.

+Quote Post
gulfcoast_highwa...
post Nov 1 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #3052

We gotta make the planet safe for the kiddies

Member No.: 2,367

QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Nov 1 2009, 08:41 PM) *
Fuck's sake. I was actually getting quite hopeful a certain group would be in the bottom two tonight.

Ha ha!! Their dark reign continues!!

+Quote Post
Jessopjessopjess...
post Nov 1 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #3053

You do scribble

Member No.: 2,423

Rachel was by far and away the best singer in the competition. Her voice was too good for X-Factor - she would sound great singing vocals for someone more soulful and cool, like The Cinematic Orchestra. The show sucks this year...
The aforementioned evil twins, Jamie is a one-trick pony, Lloyd is a scary robot, Stacey is a buffoon, Joe is dull, and Danyl is going to go postal, leaving Olly the straight Will Young (therefore most likely to win), and Lucie who is extremely pretty but too young to carry off proper popstar attitude. Meh.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Nov 2 2009, 10:20 AM
Post #3054

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,740

FEARNE COTTON MEETS...PEACHES GELDOF
Journalistic power-house Cotton spends time with "the girl the whole world is talking about" to find out who the real Peaches Geldof is.
The real Peaches is a writer (which is a surprise considering her vocabulary like, consists like of like every like other like word like), a TV presenter (again a surprise - showing her at work she was horrendous) and a model (this is the most surprising as she is a pretty unremarkable/unnatractive looking girl). She's also stroppy, stuck up, full of herself and generally horrible.
Fearne drives around London, in the back of a cab, camera in her face, staring wistfully into the distance, her voice-over telling us her thoughts. Fearne seems to think Peaches' admission that she is a Scientologist is one of the scoops of the century. Fearne concludes that she kind of admires Peaches. Fearne & Peaches can fuck off.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Nov 2 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #3055

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,309

QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Nov 1 2009, 06:53 PM) *
Are you running up-to-date with British TV. Otherwise, we'll have to curb spoilerish posts. We're up to episode 3 as of last night with the DVD box set. After we overtake you can do whatever you like. wink.gif

I'm watching with terrestrial TV (ep 4) which is usually the party line for what does and doesn't require spoiler tags.

+Quote Post
Serafina_Pekkala
post Nov 2 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #3056

Money ...

Member No.: 2,511

QUOTE (Sostie @ Nov 2 2009, 10:20 AM) *
Fearne & Peaches can fuck off.

Indeed they can. Fearne loves herself so much, she constantly gives these knowing glances at the camera at the time. She must look in the mirror and see Grace Kelly circa 1959 staring back. Which is remarkable since she is nowt special and really rather boring overall. There are lasses much prettier and more charming than her in any campus or supermarket across the land. I bet she has a dartboard with Alexa Chung on it. Haha - Ferne. You suck!

But PEACHES. My fucking god. In comparison, Ferne is a goddess. Peaches Geldof is the biggest whorish waste of oxygen I have ever seen on TV or in life. Like, I mean, yeah, Violet Elizabeth Bott with a bad dye job and, like, shit clothes from Camden. LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!111

Like Linton Earnshaw, she has the most despicable qualities of both parents wrapped into one person - attention seeker, mediocre, talentless, dull, arrogant, deluded, thick as a plank, childish, spoilt, hard-faced, tawdry, overbearing. She wants a) to be beaten up by some really hard Chav girls on the tube. And b) loose all her fortune and be forced to get a proper job working as a maid in Miss Minchin's Boarding School whilst all the other rich girls laugh at her and eat eclairs in her pinched face and wear pink dresses and talk about going to Paris ... again. Then maybe she won't be creating all that negative carbon and perhaps be of some use. Now scrub those toilets, Peaches - I want to SEE MY FACE IN THEM!!!

Perhaps they should retitle the documentary "A Tale of Two Cunts". Arf.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Nov 2 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #3057

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

QUOTE (Serafina_Pekkala @ Nov 2 2009, 11:25 AM) *
But PEACHES. My fucking god. In comparison, Ferne is a goddess. Peaches Geldof is the biggest whorish waste of oxygen I have ever seen on TV or in life. Like, I mean, yeah, Violet Elizabeth Bott with a bad dye job and, like, shit clothes from Camden. LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!111

Like Linton Earnshaw, she has the most despicable qualities of both parents wrapped into one person - attention seeker, mediocre, talentless, dull, arrogant, deluded, thick as a plank, childish, spoilt, hard-faced, tawdry, overbearing. She wants a) to be beaten up by some really hard Chav girls on the tube. And b) loose all her fortune and be forced to get a proper job working as a maid in Miss Minchin's Boarding School whilst all the other rich girls laugh at her and eat eclairs in her pinched face and wear pink dresses and talk about going to Paris ... again. Then maybe she won't be creating all that negative carbon and perhaps be of some use. Now scrub those toilets, Peaches - I want to SEE MY FACE IN THEM!!!

Perhaps they should retitle the documentary "A Tale of Two Cunts". Arf.

But apart from all that, she's alright.

+Quote Post
logger
post Nov 3 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #3058

Guests

Dereck Acorah attempts to contact Michael Jackson I really hope Jacko "possesses" him, chamone!

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Nov 3 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #3059

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

QUOTE (logger @ Nov 3 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Dereck Acorah attempts to contact Michael Jackson I really hope Jacko "possesses" him, chamone!

And he shall have a Scouse accent.

+Quote Post
Starscream`s Gho...
post Nov 3 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #3060

Alley Viper

Member No.: 3,024

I'm bad, I'm bad...chamone, la

+Quote Post