Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother 9, More lambs to the slaughter
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 18 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #106

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

Can't stick Rachel at all. I constantly find myself muttering, 'oh shut up,' whenever she's in the Diary Room. She's like nails down a blackboard. The fact that I liked Stuart doesn't help her cause either. He was lovely and very funny and far more watchable than Rachel.

There's no denying that Rex has acted the arsehole since Nicole's arrival, but his presense in the house with most of who's left in there is very welcome. I like Lisa and at this stage would like to see her win over anyone else left (my only qualm being that if she does, Mario also technically wins by osmosis). Davros...I mean Mikey...has his moments but he's just too annoying for me to want him in the final. Everyone else is just meh.

It hasn't been the same since Luke and Bex left. I've been watching old clips back and the difference is very marked. There was a buzz in the air with them in the house. Since their departure it's been flat. There's a rumour they're going back in as part of a task. Not sure if that's true but as they've been my favourite housemates I'd love to see it happen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 20 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #107

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

God, Mikey can be a cunt. At least Rex is funny when he takes the piss.

Saying Nicole is "stuck up her own arse" completely unprovoked and in front of her is totally out of order. I hate people who say things like "at least I said it to their face". Who wants people to slag them off to their face? If you're going to be mean about me, do it behind my back.

Criticisms of people's personality aren't helpful, they're not going to force change and they'll only cause hurt, defiance or the "fuck them, I'll show them moody" attitude. Plus, they're often the critic's problem. Everyone gets annoyed with people, but it's frequently just a clash of personalities and certainly not worth telling them about.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Aug 20 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #108

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

QUOTE (Zoe @ Aug 20 2008, 09:49 PM)
God, Mikey can be a cunt.

Though I do like it when he nominates. It's like he's spewing forth an endless stream of conciousness.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 21 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #109

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Aug 20 2008, 09:49 PM)
God, Mikey can be a cunt. At least Rex is funny when he takes the piss.

Saying Nicole is "stuck up her own arse" completely unprovoked and in front of her is totally out of order. I hate people who say things like "at least I said it to their face". Who wants people to slag them off to their face? If you're going to be mean about me, do it behind my back.

It bugs me when Mikey jumps on Nicole when she's said something perfectly innocently. Like when she was just asking what he was doing in the kitchen - just generally enquiring - and he spat out a tirade on her for being nosy.

I swear, he wouldn't be in there if he wasn't blind. If he could see (and I've had my suspicions that maybe he can see a tiny bit out of one eye but hasn't told anyone) they wouldn't have put him through the first round of auditions. His behaviour sometimes is very questionable and he only seems to get away with most of it because of his blindness.

By the way, when I called him Davros I meant the whole voice thing he does when he goes off on one. Not the no eyes things.*

* Though, that is strangely apt.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 21 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #110

Group Icon

You're such a blind-ist.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 21 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #111

Addict

He won't see it.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 21 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #112

Group Icon

Nicole is arguably more of a cunt than Mikey.

The whole, "bring the hot pan of spitting fat here, blind person. I'm having my hair done", bit was spectacularly twatty; but Mikey is still a cunt.

The way he handles disability is more than admirable, but he's a judgemental loudmouth, so it's swings and roundabouts.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 21 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #113

Addict

I agree Nicole has been a complete twat a lot of the time, but Mikey verbally jabs at the drop of a hat. He stabs into the fun the house could be having with his moaning.

There's a special live show next Wednesday at 9pm and 10:30pm. Looks like there'll be a surprise eviction. Fingers crossed it's either Rachel or Mikey. Or both. Please.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 21 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #114

Group Icon

They're all cunts. The only acceptable outcome is that they all lose.

I swear half the reason I'm still watching is because I know someone in one of the cheeky idents.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 21 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #115

Addict

Well I wanted Luke to win from the start so after he got evicted the show pretty much died out for me. It has been quite poor since he left.

+Quote Post
Drifter
post Aug 22 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #116

Member No.: 5,387

Mickey does like the sound of his own voice in that diary room. Its like listening to someone drone on about the same subject for hours, to be honest he has always been quite boring for me.

As for who Id like to win, God, none of them, Rex but we all know thats not going to happen, possibly Darnell or even Sara.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 25 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #117

Group Icon

I have never empathised with anyone as much as I empathise with Rex right now.

He has to win.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 26 2008, 10:47 PM
Post #118

Group Icon

I now want Sara to win. She has dealt with completely horrible sexist abuse from insecure, jealous boys with such good grace.

I have no idea what's wrong with Darnell.

He has called her "the biggest slag", "an ugly bitch with no tits" and accused her of having "a face like ratatouille" (whatever that means). I'm starting to feel like big brother should intervene. He's verging on verbal abuse.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Aug 26 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #119

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

I've not been an avid viewer this year, but I did think it was a bit out of order Mo offering her a cigarette provided she kisses him for 10 seconds "with tongues". Just give her a fucking cigarette.

Did I hear right tonight Darnell saying "I'll show my dick if you flash your tits?" That's a good deal. You show us "yours", which all the guys would like to, and I'll show you mine which you have expressed no interest in seeing whatsover. (though albino cock may have a novelty factor)

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 26 2008, 11:05 PM
Post #120

Group Icon

He asked (after having said she must have "been around the block", "slept with at least 63 guys", "had sex with a lot of dudes", and stating when you really looked at her she was an "ugly bitch") whether she'd flash her tits for a million pounds. She said "no", and his response was "the biggest slut won't flash her tits!"

Mo and Rex started suggesting she was a slut, but they were at least half joking, and didn't go half as far as Darnell did.

At least BB called her into the diary room to ask her if she could handle it herself, or whether she needed them to intervene.

It was horrible sexist abuse and it showed just how much it takes for a good girl like Sara to cry. Which when she did, she did briefly, and alone and without slagging anyone (even Darnell) off. Her recovery was astounding, she was laughing within five minutes.

Though to be honest, I'd have rather have seen her punch them in their cocks.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:59 AM