Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother 9, More lambs to the slaughter
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 19 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #46

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

I'm glad Alex was actually chucked out rather than voted out as she won't get airtime on an eviction interview, Big Mouth or BBLB. She possibly would've enjoyed such attention and the platform to vent her aggressively warped outlook on things. It would've fed her delusion further.

This way she can properly reflect on her time in the house and see/read the public reaction to her away from any kind of spotlight focused on her. As an evicted housemate she would've had an element of protection (she could blame the public for her departure) but as a thrown out housemate she only has herself and her actions to blame.

I wouldn't be surprised if her words with Darnell result in some kind of police action. It was, after all, a death threat by proxy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 22 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #47

Addict

3 things.

New housemate...pretty.

Sylvia...taken over Alex's mantle almost seamlessly.

Dennis...reckons he makes better viewing than certain other housemates but the oiky little twat hasn't entertained me once since he went in.

This year's BB has been just as addictive to watch as previous years but this one leaves a nasty taste in the mouth afterwards.

Shit, that's 4 things.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jun 22 2008, 02:13 AM

+Quote Post
Drifter
post Jun 25 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 5,387

Sylvia - the new bunny boiler? Jesus, she's full on isnt she?

Stuart - another pretty face

Lisa - BORING

Luke - Hilarious

Kat - Ah, she is sweet.

Dennis - a shit stirrer of epic proportions

Mario - rather stuffy for his age, needs to lighten up

Dale - be interesting to see how he copes now that he isnt the only 'pretty boy' in the house

Jen - Im not sure about this one yet

Becca - Since chipgate she has been pretty much boring

+Quote Post
PrincessKate
post Jun 26 2008, 06:43 PM
Post #49

Smut by the Sea

Member No.: 2,387

When is Zezi Ifore getting shafted from BBLB?
I read her 60s interview in the Metro and she comes off as a thoroughly nasty stuck-up piece of toss (and this is before we considered she's rubbish at her job).
It's not nice for people to be threatening her with death and so on and so forth, but she really is pathetic and rubbish.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 26 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #50

Addict

QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Jun 26 2008, 07:43 PM)
When is Zezi Ifore getting shafted from BBLB?
I read her 60s interview in the Metro and she comes off as a thoroughly nasty stuck-up piece of toss (and this is before we considered she's rubbish at her job).
It's not nice for people to be threatening her with death and so on and so forth, but she really is pathetic and rubbish.

She really isn't very good. And completely gave herself away to the housemates when the nominations were about to announced on Tuesday (though how Mohamed who she was is quite intriguing).

George Lamb isn't that much better either, ladies and gentlemen.

They've had both Iain Lee and Emma Griffiths on as guests, both of whom are presenters and noted BB fans, yet the BBLB bosses didn't see fit to choose either/both of them to present the show.

+Quote Post
Chapman Baxter
post Jun 27 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #51

The sick product of a crazy society

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,263

Last night was Fight Night 2. Dennis is now out of the house!

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Jun 27 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #52

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,740

I wondered why the live footage was off yesterday.

Did Mario compalin that it was a health & safety issue?

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 27 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #53

Addict

QUOTE (Chapman Baxter @ Jun 27 2008, 03:09 PM)
Last night was Fight Night 2. Dennis is now out of the house!

I was just about post the very same link!

I was watching last night when things kicked off. What happened was everyone was having a good time with the alcohol. Rebecca was violently sick but for the most part people were slightly tipsy at the most. Off screen Rex had apparently 'touched' Jennifer's painting of Stuart on the fridge. He'd apparently just put his finger through Stuart's hair on the painting to make it a bit bigger. Jennifer became hysterically upset about it, crying and moaning how it was disrespectful. Rex, quite gentlemanly, approached Jennifer in the luxury bedroom and sincerely apologised a good 4 times and said he never had any intention to hurt her feelings. He then left but Jennifer carried on whinging about it and fell into the complete over-reaction catagory for the situation.

A little while after that the live feed was cut for an hour. When it returned there was the obvious come down atmosphere of something serious having happened. Dennis was smoking in the garden looking distressed with Lisa sat with him, calming him down. After a while Dennis and Lisa returned to the luxury bedroom and everyone came round him and gave him a big group hug. I thought something bad had happened to Dennis, the way the others were reacting to him, but it transpired that Rex, Darnell and Mohammed had gone into the luxury bedroom and in the middle of some raised words Dennis had spat in Mohammed's face.

Here's the reaction of the housemate's to Dennis's removal from the house this afternoon:

Sound mostly cut
Dennis kicked out

Sylvia's reaction is hilarious.

I'm quite glad Dennis is no longer in there as he annoyed me and it marks the break up of the bitch brigade. I can't wait for the eviction tonight when Sylvia's name is called, simply for the house to be thrown into further turmoil.

ETA:

Found a clip with sound of Dennis removal. Check out Sylvia and Jennifer's reaction at the end. laugh.gif

Boo-hoo

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jun 27 2008, 03:07 PM

+Quote Post
Drifter
post Jun 27 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #54

Well, shouldnt go round spitting in peoples faces really, serves him right.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 27 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #55

Addict

QUOTE (Drifter @ Jun 27 2008, 04:25 PM)
Well, shouldnt go round spitting in peoples faces really, serves him right.

After Dennis's removal was announced Sylvia squalled 'Why is he still here?', pointing at Mohammed, while Jennifer went, 'I hope justice is served tonight,' hinting Mohammed should be evicted.

Can't wait to see her face when Sylvia gets the boot. happy.gif

Water is probably going to get thrown tonight. For the sake of the house they should probably have Sylvia (or Mohammed, if it turns out that way) leave as soon as Davina announces the vote result. Leaving it the usual half an hour would just be asking for trouble.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 27 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #56

Addict

Clang, double post.

But this is brilliant.

Darnell tells the shrew like it is

Tonight is going to be the most tense eviction ever.

Possibly.

+Quote Post
Drifter
post Jun 28 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #57

Jen really drama queened it over that bloody picture didnt she? I mean come on, it was hardly a Picasso and in swoops Dale with his dick on apparently....Ive never seen a spectacle like it, eitehr Jen was genuinely upset (doubt it) or rallying the troops to her side.

Well, we all know who is up for eviction next week - Rex and Mo

It was so overblown and the blame lies with Geordie Jen, she made a mountain out of a molehill with regards to her stupid picture and look where it led them.

Sylvia's reaction to Dennis' boot was classic, was glad to see the back of her really....at the rate the house is going it wont make it till the last week what with all the people getting booted off.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 28 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #58

Addict

I was just as disgusted by Dennis's petulant little act when Big Brother called him to the diary room after the spitting. He was a complete and utter child saying fuck off in his fake American accent and flicking his head about.

What.A.Dick.Head.

They showed a little bit of the group hug Dennis got in the luxury bedroom on his return. He completely played it up on the night to the point that I originally thought, when the live feed was restored, that he'd been the victim of something. When it quickly became clear that he'd spat in Mohamed's face I thought, 'What the hell are they supporting him for?'

Still, the oiky little shit' out the house so hurrah!

I think there'll be at least 4 people up this week. Rex, Mohamed, Dale and Stuart, with possibly Darnell joining them depending on a couple of votes.

+Quote Post
PrincessKate
post Jun 29 2008, 10:27 AM
Post #59

Smut by the Sea

Member No.: 2,387

Faketanned dipshit 'questioned by police'
Is it just me or is that something of a non-story?

+Quote Post
Drifter
post Jun 29 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Jun 29 2008, 11:27 AM)
Faketanned dipshit 'questioned by police'
Is it just me or is that something of a non-story?

Calling someone a simpleton is nothing (Alex) but spitting in someone's face is a physical form of attack which was unprovoked so consequently the Fuzz were called or they showed up on their own accord who the hell knows. Mo has a right to press charges on Dennis if he wanted to although I doubt he will. Ever since the last celeb big brother, C4 arent really taking any chances with 2 booted off in one week.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 03:23 AM