> Big Brother 10
Zoe
post Jul 31 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #106

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

Rex and Nicole was nothing compared to this. Last night was possibly the best BB action ever.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 31 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #107

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 31 2009, 05:33 PM) *
Rex and Nicole was nothing compared to this. Last night was possibly the best BB action ever.

Oh no, it's easily better than last year. Issac has more to offer than nicole ever did. but the engineering by BB is the same. A housemate walks and another housemate's partner enters to replace them. The same happened in this week last year. The difference this time though is that Noirin won't be staying to drag the situation beyond its natural tipping point.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 31 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #108

Group Icon

Please, please, please, please, please let super creepoid, divvytwat, Marcus be the one to go...

In other news - Bea = megabitch

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 31 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #109

Addict

Noirin seems to heading the polls with about 60%.

+Quote Post
logger
post Jul 31 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #110

Guests

Who went?

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 1 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #111

Addict

QUOTE (logger @ Jul 31 2009, 10:21 PM) *
Who went?

Noirin.

Then Issac.

The housemates seem particularly happy with the result.

+Quote Post
logger
post Aug 1 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #112

Guests

Democracy doesn't work.

+Quote Post
Shack
post Aug 2 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #113

Live And Let Pie

Member No.: 3,441

I disliked Noirin and don't mind Marcus so much. I think his opinion of his own knowledge is overinflated but he does have common sense. I'm glad he stayed over Noirin who was a contradictory argument magnet.

I dislike Bea, who is a bitching stirrer, Charlie and Rodrigo are getting beyond annoying and Siavash is probably my only choice to win. I nearly bought his lipstick style pyjama bottoms in Topman yesterday.

Also, Hira is a least existant housemate I think I've seen in a long time. She's contantly in the backbround doing her own thing and generally smiling. She's like a drawing but with less depth.

This post has been edited by Shack: Aug 2 2009, 06:19 PM

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Aug 5 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #114

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

Rodrigo's over-excitement about getting to write a letter to the Queen was matched only by Bea's ignorance of the world around her.

Halfwit is like an agreeable stalker. I find that a bit creepier than a full-on stalker

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 5 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #115

Group Icon

Charlie and Rodrigo were so cute last night it gave me butterflies.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Aug 5 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #116

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

QUOTE (Zoe @ Aug 5 2009, 01:22 PM) *

It almost, almost, made me think we take the idea of a Royal Family for granted. People from outside the country seem to love that shit.

There should be an X-Factor type show where foreigners compete for the chance to meet The Queen.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 6 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #117

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Aug 5 2009, 01:22 PM) *

Cute happy.gif

Possibly only thing really keeping me hooked on this series now is their developing relationship. It's steadily been growing since Saturday. Charlie's started wearing Rodrigo's tops and following him around like a puppy. Last night they were spooning in Rodrigo's bed.

I'm not actually really a big Charlie fan - he's been a bit fake and twatty throughout the series - but this relationship could finally break down the facade he's tried to retain. Saying that I've become slightly more sympathetic to his approach after finally understanding it. It's all insecurity and the front stems from his lack of self belief. He thinks himself alone wouldn't be good enough to win so he's put on this bigger personality. His mum's been in a coma for the last 2 years and I think it's a bid to make something of himself so he's got something to tell her when/if she recovers. It's all a bit sad really. Although, it just compounds why he shouldn't win. It would screw him up psychologically if he was in any way rewarded for not truly being himself.

The relationship development with Rodrigo will be good for him as he's the only one Charlie is his natural self with so he'll be able to break away from the facade he's created much easier. There's always been the sexual tension between them, but it was only after the greek task when David said he fancied Rodrigo that something started to click for Charlie. Charlie insisted they were just friends but David said, 'But don't you think he's gorgeous?'. After that he started to look at Rodrigo differently but not thinking Rodrigo liked him back. Obviously that's changed over the last week. So it's a bit of a shame it appears Charlie is going tomorrow. It could do with another week of developing in the house.

Not that I've been thinking about it that much.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Aug 6 2009, 08:04 AM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 6 2009, 08:46 AM
Post #118

Group Icon

Blimey.

In other news, last night was hilarious. People fighting dressed as playing cards is always funny. Freddie has turned into a cocky cunt, Bea is horrific, Marcus is a twat and Pinky and the Brain are vile.

Hira was adorable though, her heroic cake eating and tears should secure her at least another week.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 6 2009, 09:05 AM
Post #119

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Aug 6 2009, 09:46 AM) *
Blimey.

Yeah, my sleeping has gone funny and I literally have nothing else going on in my life this week meaning I've gone into ultimate thinking into the littlest things.

QUOTE (Zoe @ Aug 6 2009, 09:46 AM) *
In other news, last night was hilarious. People fighting dressed as playing cards is always funny. Freddie has turned into a cocky cunt, Bea is horrific, Marcus is a twat and Pinky and the Brain are vile.

Hira was adorable though, her heroic cake eating and tears should secure her at least another week.

(non-interesting fact: Rodrigo's cat suit was the one Mark Heap wore in the Big Train sketch where he fights the actor Kevin Eldon dressed as a mouse).

Halfwit did indeed lose it last night. He actually said to Lisa, 'You're making me cum,' in their arguement. He's been hanging around with Marcus too much. At least it means he's cut his chances of winning quite dramatically.

David engineers the spats so he can do his, 'I'm a bigger man than you'll ever be,' routine, which he's practiced with Lisa over and over at bedtime (I'd been waiting for him to shoehorn it in somewhere). Charlie's apparently bottom of the polls, which means he'll be voted out, but I'll still be astonished if either David or Lisa don't go on Friday.

I'd like the top 3 to be Rodrigo, Dogface and Hira. I've been warming to Dogface since Kris went and I think I'd quite like to see her win now, especially as she really doesn't think she'll reach the final.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 7 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #120

Group Icon

Who I want to go, in order

1) Marcus
2) Bea
3) David
4) Lisa
5) Dogface
6) Halfwit
7) Hira
8) Charlie
9) Rodrigo
10) Siavash

So, knowing my ability to match the mood of the nation, it'll probably be Charlie, Rodrigo or Siavash... *sighs*

Still, it can't be as bad as Nikki going in week 6.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:48 AM