+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 7 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #78

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jun 6 2009, 09:58 PM) *
The man who eats cat biscuits refuses to eat stew until he's starving.

I noticed, when he said he likes cat biscuits, that his teeth were actually quite cat-like.

Saffia is very unlikeable.

She's the first one I've taken an actual dis-like to. She just dismissed anyone else interested in doing the walking on glass task and simply said herself and picked Charlie to join her when BB asked who had been chosen. Whadda bitch.

I'm warming to halfwit

Edit: I take back what I said about freddie

He's a male Belinda.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
logger
post Jun 7 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #79

Guests

Bye bye Wolverine.

Stupid BB audience. I voted for Beinazir to stay.

This post has been edited by logger: Jun 7 2009, 10:25 PM

+Quote Post
melzilla
post Jun 8 2009, 03:25 AM
Post #80

I got feet but I'm not a foetus.

Member No.: 6,052

I caught a bit of BB last night. It hurt my brain a bit so I had to turn over.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Jun 12 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #81

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,740

Saffia walks out

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8096577.stm

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jun 12 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #82

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,309

Thoughts:

I can't believe Angel didn't tell anyone it was her birthday, it was like '16 Candles'! Chris is going to feel awful when he realises he had a go at her for eating half a tin of beans as a birthday snack. The woman eats nothing else! While you were all scoffing pizza, she ate a raw egg!

I did like Cairon, but the hiding of Freddie's mattress in cahoots with the unbelievably creepy Marcus has put me off him a bit. He's young and I think has the potential to join in with a bit of bullying should it arise.

Speaking of Marcus. Eurgh. He's repulsive in every possible way and completely and utterly humourless. "If someone stole my bed I'd laugh". I find that hard to believe when I haven't seen you laugh once in a week.

Charlie and Saffia: the sort of people who think putting on a funny hat = personality. I'm glad she's gone.

Sophia: awful, agressive little thing. She's had a tough life and it's made her a hell of a scrapper, but she's irritating to watch and I imagine horrible to live with. She is the epitome of passive aggressive.

Karly: Hilarious! So far I love her. She stands on the bench to smoke in hot pants and sunglasses. So far she seems totally unaware there's anyone in the house. A sort of non-aggressive Charley.

Kris: All hair and no trousers, but he's sure to be house hero now. I don't dislike him, and his avoidance of bitching is admirable

Lisa: Meh. Not very lovable, talks over people too much.

Noirin: So far gorgeous, easy going and fun. The way she's dealing with having shit drawn on her every day is to her credit.

Rodrigo: Has to be favourite to win. Loveable, honest and with a sense of justice that seems to go down very well with voters. If he continues to stand-up for people like he did for Freddie last night he'll do very well

Siavash: I really like him. His air of "I don't give a fuck" gives him effortless cool and the way he didn't flip out when all the other housemates were burrowing through his suitcase was very impressive. I imagine a lot of his wardrobe was vintage, expensive or bespoke and they were just chucking it about. He really suited the vest and fatigues - he reminds me a bit of Sayid!

Dogface: A beautiful dolly. She doesn't seem to care whether Marcus or Sree or Freddie or any other creepy fucker is feeling her up. Utterly placid and very beautiful, I'm sure she'll do well.

Sree: Biosphere inhabitant released into slightly bigger biosphere full of girls in their pants. His naivety and desperation to be liked is annoying the housemates, but maybe the public will like it. Thank God he didn't get nominated, he probably would have topped himself.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Jun 12 2009, 12:45 PM
Post #83

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

I was quite fond of Sree's stranger in a strange land/guru schtick for about a day or so, but now he's just irritating.

I think my fave is Angel. She is so Russian.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 12 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #84

Addict

Had to laugh when Marcus said, during nomination, that he didn't want any girls falling in love with him. Clearly doesn't realise that looking like Wolverine is not the same as looking like Hugh Jackman.

+Quote Post
Shack
post Jun 12 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #85

Live And Let Pie

Member No.: 3,441

QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jun 12 2009, 02:39 PM) *
Had to laugh when Marcus said, during nomination, that he didn't want any girls falling in love with him. Clearly doesn't realise that looking like Wolverine is not the same as looking like Hugh Jackman.

I think I just like the way he looks, rather than what he's like. It's his mutton chops I think.

Have warmed to Siavash, Angel, Rodrigo and, to an extent, Freddie.

I think the problem I have so far is that a lot of them think they know it all and want to spend every opportunity explaining the world to everyone else. Cairon, Saffia, Kris and Sree seem to think they're very worldly wise and I'm not sure why.

I did like it that Karly thought that the reason English and German languages were structurally similar was becuase of World War II when the Nazis came over.

+Quote Post
Downsy
post Jun 16 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #86

Standing on the shoulders of giants

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 35

Is it my own thoughts on this but are the images on the walls pictures of parasites? What's BB trying to say?

+Quote Post
logger
post Jun 16 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #87

Guests

I've lost all interest now. They used nostalgia to trick me into watching.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 17 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #88

Addict

QUOTE (Downsy @ Jun 16 2009, 10:13 PM) *
Is it my own thoughts on this but are the images on the walls pictures of parasites? What's BB trying to say?

Yes. They're blown up images of insects. I quite like the design of the house.

Line of the week so far for me:

Siavash: "You're going on hunger strike? Can I have your food?"

+Quote Post
Shack
post Jun 17 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #89

Live And Let Pie

I felt sorry for "Halfwit" the other day. A pang of pain as he lay, hiding, not aware that Charlie and Kris had tricked him.

Despite his heart being in the right place and his seemingly being nice, I must say I could only stomach so much of him in one sitting. Same goes for Sree.

+Quote Post
Shack
post Jul 2 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #90

Live And Let Pie

QUOTE (Shack @ Jun 17 2009, 10:05 PM) *
I felt sorry for "Halfwit" the other day. A pang of pain as he lay, hiding, not aware that Charlie and Kris had tricked him.

Despite his heart being in the right place and his seemingly being nice, I must say I could only stomach so much of him in one sitting. Same goes for Sree.

I reckon the same still stands. As much as I couldn't stomach Freddie too much, I think he's being treated pretty badly by most of the people in the house.

As far as Sree goes, I think he'll be out tomorrow. I think, somehow, he thinks he's made it and that he's the bees knees, but everything he does undercuts what he thinks in a really obvious way.

Not sure who my favourite is. Probably Siavash. Especially when he fell over while dressed in the barrel.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:53 AM