> LOST Season 6, Found?
Jessopjessopjess...
post Feb 22 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #61

You do scribble

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,423

QUOTE (omni @ Feb 18 2010, 03:48 PM) *

Re the numbers: I'm surprised they dropped such a huge answer to a long running question of the show that bluntly. This thing that has taken Locke's form is clearly not to be trusted, so who's to say that the info is totally accurate.

But what's the Answer with a capital A there? How does that explain the magical significance of the numbers in the past? The hatch numbers, Hurley's lottery choices, etc etc... They may be scrawled on the roof of a cave, but like so many so called reveals on Lost, you have to ask yourself "So What?".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Feb 22 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #62

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

Sawyer made me cry about Juliet for the 4th episode running on Friday! God he's good. They have to be leading up to bringing her back (in the parallel timeline) right? If Locke's Dad isn't an arsehole in that reality, maybe Sawyer isn't all fucked up, and maybe he's with Juliet?

I love that all the little details they dropped in earlier series, seemingly irrelevant coincidences, are paying off now - such as Hurley owning the box company.

I'm really loving that all bets are off in parallel LA (what happens if you set-off a H-Bomb on a butterfly flapping its wings).

What I can't figure out is how little Ben escaped the blast and got back to LA. Unless the bomb didn't in fact go off, and 'the incident' isn't what's changed things. After all if they never crashed on island, how could they have set the bomb off?

*head explodes*

+Quote Post
Ade
post Feb 22 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #63

Ade Flanders

From: the moment I could first write, I KNEW that I wanted to be an internet forum moderator...
Member No.: 2,296

QUOTE (Zoe @ Feb 22 2010, 11:57 AM) *
Sawyer made me cry about Juliet for the 4th episode running on Friday! God he's good. They have to be leading up to bringing her back (in the parallel timeline) right? If Locke's Dad isn't an arsehole in that reality, maybe Sawyer isn't all fucked up, and maybe he's with Juliet?

Here's to hoping - they've been the best couple in Lost bar none. Well, on that note...

QUOTE (Zoe @ Feb 22 2010, 11:57 AM) *
I love that all the little details they dropped in earlier series, seemingly irrelevant coincidences, are paying off now - such as Hurley owning the box company.

(agreed)

...I'm also rooting for a Hurley/Libby re-connection - they made a really sweet couple. I really hope they fill in the major blank regarding Libby's character arc in some way too.

+Quote Post
omni
post Feb 22 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #64

Mort Canard, Attorney at Law

Member No.: 3,661

QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Feb 22 2010, 06:53 AM) *
But what's the Answer with a capital A there? How does that explain the magical significance of the numbers in the past? The hatch numbers, Hurley's lottery choices, etc etc... They may be scrawled on the roof of a cave, but like so many so called reveals on Lost, you have to ask yourself "So What?".

I should have been more clear, but I hate using spoiler tags. I was surprised they revealed so much about the origin of the numbers, that they did indeed come from Jacob, and that they denote certain people on the island. What the actual "value" of the numbers denotes is still a mystery, but that's the fun of the show for me; the more answers you get, the more questions you have. It's like life in that way. So while you may be saying "So What?", I'm saying "I wonder where this will lead."

+Quote Post
Jimmay
post Feb 23 2010, 08:46 AM
Post #65

William Shatner Shat on my Platter

Member No.: 6,090

Well that was far better than the last episode but they had better hurry up and sort out where they're going as we've only got 12 episodes left.

+Quote Post
monkeyman
post Feb 23 2010, 09:45 AM
Post #66

Serenity.

Member No.: 5,170

Only 12? I thought it was going to be in the 20's. You're right they definetely need to get a move on.

+Quote Post
Jimmay
post Feb 23 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #67

William Shatner Shat on my Platter

Member No.: 6,090

QUOTE (monkeyman @ Feb 23 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Only 12? I thought it was going to be in the 20's. You're right they definetely need to get a move on.

Yeah, I thought there were only 16 episodes in this season, just like the last two.

May be wrong though.

+Quote Post
Ade
post Feb 23 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #68

Ade Flanders

From: the moment I could first write, I KNEW that I wanted to be an internet forum moderator...

QUOTE (Jimmay @ Feb 23 2010, 08:46 AM) *
Well that was far better than the last episode but they had better hurry up and sort out where they're going as we've only got 12 episodes left.
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Feb 23 2010, 09:45 AM) *

20+? No, seasons 4-6 were always going to be shorter than 1-3, they told us so. However, IMDB have listed the final season at 18 episodes in length. Given that 'Episode 6.1' was a double-feature (but isn't listed as such), I'm guessing the 'Episode 6.18' finale will be a double-whammy as well. Assuming IMDB have got all their facts straight, that would suggest we have 15 (possibly 16) more episodes to go, inclusive of this week's.

They've got room enough to tie everything up methinks. Either way, we should have some excellent answer-packed episodes ahead of us.

eta: Seasons 4/5 were 14/17 episodes long respectively, just for the sake of statistics.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Feb 23 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #69

Group Icon

I bet it just loops back to the plane crashing and starts all over again

+Quote Post
Ade
post Feb 23 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #70

Ade Flanders

QUOTE (Zoe @ Feb 23 2010, 10:30 AM) *

Hmm, I wonder. Could be, but perhaps with completely different plane/passengers, etc.

+Quote Post
logger
post Feb 23 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #71

Guests

QUOTE (Zoe @ Feb 23 2010, 10:30 AM) *

Possibly.
Cuse: I think how people react to the end of "Lost" really depends a lot on how you approach the show. People who have approached the show as "It's more about the journey and less about the destination," will probably be more satisfied than the people that are like, "I gotta get there, I gotta get there, I gotta get there." We believe that there are certain things on the show that if we try to explain, it will just be lame.

Lindelof: It's impossible to predict what the reaction to the final episode of "Lost" is going to be, but you know, we can almost guarantee that it will be polarizing because if it's not polarizing then it won't be "Lost." What we have set out to do is make ourselves love it....This is kind of the defining work of both our careers and most of the writers' careers and most of the actors' careers. If we can make ourselves happy, then that's really all that we can achieve.

I wonder if they'll answer this question,

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Feb 23 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #72

Group Icon

I don't really think that

I like cartoon sawyer - he reminds me of gaston

+Quote Post
logger
post Feb 24 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #73

Guests

Boo episode 5 ending when it did.

+Quote Post
omni
post Feb 24 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #74

Mort Canard, Attorney at Law

Member No.: 3,661

So here's neat little Easter egg in the lighthouse:

Inscribed above the lighthouse reflector: seus siyd dadru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi. Read backwards, it says "I show not your face but your daddy issues."

A lot of stuff better blow up in the next episode. They don't have enough time to do slowburn storytelling anymore.

I'm wondering if #108 is Desmond.

This post has been edited by omni: Feb 24 2010, 04:52 PM

+Quote Post
logger
post Feb 24 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #75

Guests

QUOTE (omni @ Feb 24 2010, 04:50 PM) *
A lot of stuff better blow up in the next episode. They don't have enough time to do slowburn storytelling anymore.

Hopefully Clousseau and the Locke Monster will attack the temple next week.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 11:17 PM