Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> mflow, Earn credit for your music recommends
Ade
post Apr 25 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #1

Ade Flanders

Group: Senior Moderators
From: the moment I could first write, I KNEW that I wanted to be an internet forum moderator...
Member No.: 2,296

Well, I've only just joined, but I'm quite liking the look of mflow. It's like Twitter, Spotify and iTunes all rolled into one.

Basically, you can earn 20% credit from any music purchases your 'followers' make as a direct result of your recommendations. Same as with Spotify, you need to install the player software first, but it all seems pretty straightforward.

Follow me, friends, I be here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Apr 26 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #2

Batman.

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 5,397

I got an email about this today, sounds interesting, might download it when I get home, just to check it out!

+Quote Post
Ade
post Apr 30 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #3

Ade Flanders

Group: Senior Moderators
From: the moment I could first write, I KNEW that I wanted to be an internet forum moderator...
Member No.: 2,296

I see Spotify haven't taken long in updating the player software to incorporate a 'sharing with friends' via Twitter and Facebook feature by way of response.

I have to say, Spotify's other added feature (play local mp3 files from your hard drive) a damn handy extra - saves me using WinAmp simultaneously. Also scrobbles to Last*FM without missing tracks out like WinAmp has a tendency to do while you're browsing the internet. Still skips while playing a bt though, which is a minor nuisance.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:32 PM