Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother 2010, The End!
Everlong
post Jun 9 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Batman.

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 5,397

So, seeing the BBC website reminded me the Big Brother opens it's doors for the final time tonight.

I always watch the first night to get a measure of them, and bar the first few years, don't tune in again til late on. Given more free time, I'll be watching more this year as it's the last one.

The New House
Originals possibly returning.

(Apologies for the new thread, searchnig for an original thread, I noticed each year had it's own thread, merge if you like!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 9 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #2

Addict

Member No.: 3,423

I really like this year's house. It's possibly my favourite design of any of them.

But I'm afraid the Housemates may very well not match it. I saw a photoset on Digital Spy last night of the possible HMs and they look a band of dross. One of them is Big Mouth perma-audience member Graham.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens tonight. Apparently, there's about 100 hopefuls and the crowd chooses who gets in to become a proper Housemate. If the previous few launch nights are anything to go by, no-one will get in.

ETA...

New title sequence...

I like it.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jun 9 2010, 04:27 PM

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Jun 9 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #3

Batman.

My guesses..

The guy in the wheelchair
The Midget
The Beyonce lookalike

will go in.

No idea about the others, plenty of bland entities there.

EDIT: 2 out of 3 so far haha. Just noticed someone in the shortlist who was on this Ibiza thing a couple of years ago. Annoying old diva twat. I hope he doesn't go in.

This post has been edited by Everlong: Jun 9 2010, 08:44 PM

+Quote Post
Shack
post Jun 9 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #4

Live And Let Pie

Member No.: 3,441

LIKED:
Carnival/fairground theme.
Mad Davina.
Josie: "This is me. Driving."
Mario: A sensational jacket.

DISLIKED:
A few identikit girl types who all seemed similar.
Shabby: Like Pete, but without the charm of Tourettes.

Basically as bit of a "meh" selection.

Will keep a tab on it depending on World Cup action.

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Jun 10 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #5

Batman.

QUOTE (Shack @ Jun 9 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Will keep a tab on it depending on World Cup action.

Yeah I'm not sure I'll be watching it much whilst the world cup is happening.

Though the bunch going in didn't give much cause for excitement, once again I probably won't be watching it much!

+Quote Post
m0r1arty
post Jun 10 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #6

Feel the Rainbow

From: Sitting between Civil Liberties and the Data Protection Act
Member No.: 3,341

I was wondering when this thread would appear.

I'll look to you guys for updates as they don't show it where I am.

I expect it'll be more of the same this year - that's why it's ended (until 2015).

-m0r

+Quote Post
m0r1arty
post Jun 10 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #7

Feel the Rainbow

Sorry for posting twice,

But by my reckoning there should be some sort of activity at the BB house by now.

I mean it's 3:25 here and you are 6 hours behind...

So has Channel 4 gone for a later entry than usual or was Everlong off by a day?

Not a need to know thing, just like things to be in oh-dah.

-m0r

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Jun 10 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #8

Batman.

They're in there. I've not bothered looking at the live feed. Are they all dead?

+Quote Post
Raven
post Jun 10 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #9

Space Cowboy

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,262

For those who haven't seen them yet, this years crop of fruit cakes.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jun 21 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #10

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

OK so my thoughts so far are

Josie: Loveable, honest, down to earth, takes not shit

Steve: Seems like a decent bloke and has an excellent shot at winning. He's a tabloid newspaper's dream housemate and quite an inspiration whichever way you look at it.

Ben: Hated him going in, warmed to him as time goes on. He can laugh at himself and earlier I thought I heard him say his favourite meal was 'Hawk and Honey' (it was pork).

Nathan: Barely seen him, seems OK

Dave: God bothering hypocrite who contradicts himself all the time when it comes to spirituality

Caoimhe: Vain, shallow, full of herself

Govan: Hidden depths emerged tonight in his conversation with Corin, the likes of which we haven't seen since the early days of the show. It seemed heartfelt and unaffected and about a topic that needs more public awareness

Shabby: Complete and utter dickhead

Ife: I'd like to see more of her - preferably away from Caoimhe and Shabby.

John James: I like him a lot, but probably just because he reminds me of Jason Stackhouse

Sunshine: Seemed abhorrent, but by comparison with Shabby in the past few days just naive and irritating

Corin: Biggest surprise of the series so far. She's a lovely, interesting woman with the tightest Croyden facelift I've ever seen

Mario: Craig Mk II

And of the departed

Rachael: I thought she was quite sweet, especially in her feelings for John James. I was shocked she went over two such objectionable characters

That is all.

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Jun 22 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #11

Batman.

I've not even watched a proper episode yet. I'll definitely dip in and out of it after the world cup methinks.

From what I've seen, Steve and Govan seem alright, and was happy to see Corin only aspires to be like Jordan in looks only, she seems nice.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 24 2010, 08:39 AM
Post #12

Addict

Govan's a shoe-in to be out on Friday. I think they think, and actually he thinks it too, that Ben is going on Friday. but he won't. He's a bumbling sweethart really. He does bitch but it's more because he can't help himself rather than because he truly means it. He's at least self-aware, unlike Govan.

I'm hit and miss with Shabby. There are times when I think actually she's alright. Sensitive and thoughful. And then other times when I think you utter twat, fuck off. I really don't know which it is at the moment.

The thing with Dave is that he simply explains the strange experiences he has to being down to God as he can't fathom any other reason. He takes from the bible what makes sense to him and leaves what doesn't fit his true personal feelings. It's why he often seems to contradict himself between his beliefs and his instincts.

Mario's up courtesy of Shabby. By the sounds of things he's entered the Big Brother house (not neccesarliy the show) as a form of escapism from his life. I've heard he when through a bit of a broken heart/relationship break up scenario at the end of last year, just in time for the BB11 auditions to come along for him to throw himself into as a distraction. I like him, I think he's sweet and often reads situations right (even if he occasionally gets his arse out for a bit of streaking and hangs onto Ben a bit). I just think he's a bit more fragile than the producers realised before putting him in the tombola on launch night.

The others:

Josie...down to earth, nice girl, funny. Though still thinking..."She's only 25?"

JJ...honest, still finding his feet as an adult (seems still to be 18 year old school leaver seeking his next step) and likely to reach the last couple of weeks.

Sunshine...STOP FUCKING SINGING.

Corin...lovely, kind and properly nice without the tedious personality of BB9's Rachel. Corin actually has opinions and expresses them. Definitely will still be there in the final week.

Steve...nice bloke, decent man.

Nathan...seems alright, yet to stand out.

"Keeva"...errrr, not much of an opinion. Loved the Tree Of Temptation calling her 'Cifnnnffmmme.'

I'm thinking, from the title sequence, something is going to happen when it gets down to 11 housemates (as it's also the 11th series). When it does, it'll be a third of the way through the series and there weren't enough housemates to have even just 3 left on final night to begin with.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jun 24 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #13

Addict

Ahhh, I see...

So that's what they're going to do. I was wondering about the numbers.

+Quote Post
m0r1arty
post Jun 26 2010, 09:20 AM
Post #14

Feel the Rainbow

I think they should put up an option to allow Jade Goodie to get votes posthumously.

Then they can reanimate her corpse if she wins.

I think she'd be better as a member of the undead to be honest.

-m0r

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 5 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #15

Addict

Shabby's walked out.

Don't know if that mean's a replacement (unlikely, as they may give away that the series will end abruptly). Will shake up the nominations this week, though. If there's still an eviction this week.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 02:34 AM