> Big Brother 2010, The End!
Zoe
post Jul 5 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #16

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

Yeah boy! Me and Zoe II were just wondering when she was going to fuck off.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 12 2010, 09:14 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

I am genuinely enthralled by the blossoming romance betwee Josie and John James (triple J).

I even enjoyed their bust-up over the "crab eyes" comment (hilarious) as I know it will lead to an inevitable reconciliation on tonight's show.

It's like vicarious make-up sex.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 12 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #18

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 12 2010, 10:14 AM) *
I am genuinely enthralled by the blossoming romance betwee Josie and John James (triple J).

I even enjoyed their bust-up over the "crab eyes" comment (hilarious) as I know it will lead to an inevitable reconciliation on tonight's show.

It's like vicarious make-up sex.

Can you read my mind? I was going to post about the very same thing.

I stayed up well past 4am this morning to watch their reconciliation unfold in the nest. They actually talked pretty much non-stop for over four hours. Much analysis of the situation from John James (can't help but like him the more he talks. Is that just a girlie thing on my side because he's a cutie? Objectively, not as it happens. I genuinely agree with a lot of what he says. But him being a cutie does help). Josie just will not accept when she's in the wrong. She's absolutely convinced she didn't call him 'crab-eyes' in the bedroom on Saturday morning when she clearly did. They ended up joking with each other and John James explained his metrosexualness, which Josie didn't quite understand. They snuggled up in the nest, along side "Keeva" who was there the whole time, before being told by BB that they couldn't sleep in there and so they went back into the house and finally went to bed much happier than they were 24hrs earlier.

I don't know if it'll be shown, but there was a little bit on the afternoon live feed - while JJJ were still not talking - when John James was washing his shirt in the kitchen and he just kept looking at Josie in the garden through the mirror infront of him. He was just watching her in a pining sort of way. It was both sweet and tragic in the space of two minutes. Then BB called them into the house and he stopped because he couldn't see her from that angle anymore. After that there was another bust up during the afternoon task and a blow up in the Diary Room before they made up later. Very unlikely to get the best of the late night conversation in the highlights edit, but it was a good one.

I've gone off Corin over the last couple of weeks. At first I found her sweet but now her voice is really starting to grate, especially how she repeats, 'Like' and 'Y'know', along with the sheer volume. Her spat with John James on Friday did her no favours either. She was clearly after showing him up, but Nathan was easily already a goner by then. My opinion of the others is more or less the same.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 12 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

It's almost as if I'm being manipulated by the programme's editing...

Thank God it's nearly over.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 13 2010, 03:26 PM
Post #20

Addict

It's Corin, Ife and Mario up for eviction this week. Keeva was originally up but won the save & replace task, swapping herself with Mario. No doubt to highten the chance of either Ife or Corin going. I'd be quite happy to see Corin go. She made a right song and dance when her name was called out. Making out she doesn't care when really she's fuming inside.

Brilliant moment last night on Live Feed. Dave and Rachel were making a fair bit of noise and Ben wasn't happy being kept awake. He'd said nothing but when Dave quietly said to Keeva, John James and Josie (who were in the double bed together with JJ in the middle), "D'you think Ben will be upset in the morning?", Ben's voice roared from the other side of the room, "OF COURSE I'M FUCKING UPSET!!" Although, before that, Dave had actually picked up Keeva and just launched her at Ben in his bed like a giant ball, meaning Ben unwittingly kicked her in the side.

Rachel needs to learn to keep her voice down when she goes into the bedroom. She literally just walks in, 3am, in the dark with sleeping housemates and talks nine to the dozen at top whack. Complete lack of self awareness.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 13 2010, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 15 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

John James is like a cross between Jason Stackhouse and a toddler

But I still would.

Eviction; Ife will go, but Mario can fuck off.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Jul 15 2010, 12:13 PM
Post #22

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

I'm falling for Corinne. The Lorraine Chase of the 21st Century

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 15 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sostie @ Jul 15 2010, 01:13 PM) *
I'm falling for Corinne. The Lorraine Chase of the 21st Century

GOOD CALL!

I'm very fond of Ben, JJ, Josie and latterly Andrew. I understand they're the four favourites, so I'm glad to be in sync with the mood of the nation.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Jul 15 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #24

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

I've watched very little of this series. Yesterday Corinne made one hot cowboy.

I also, for my sins, fancied Shabby. But only in still shot form.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 15 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #25

Addict

It almost happened last night, just before 1am. JJJ were so close to having that moment of discovering each other's feelings but it just escaped them.

During the shopping task (which involves the boys being locked in a small room while the girls dress as super heroes and are set tasks to rescue them from the clutches of the "Uber Cougar"), the girls teased Josie about her relationship with John James. John James later found out about it and was asking Josie about it in the bathroom. He was surprised the find she had been embarrassed by it all and had not laughed it off. Asked how she responded to the other girls' questioning, Josie revealed that she'd said she thought there was no way he'd ever fancy her. It was at this moment that pretty much anyone watching Live Feed at that moment was screaming at the screen, "Tell her John! Say something! This is the moment, do it! SAY. SOMETHING. NOW!!" Instead there was a long painful silence. Josie murmured something and walked out leaving John James looking around slightly stunned and confused before an ad break slammed in with, what has be said, precision cliff hanger timing.

If they don't have that as the closing scene for tonight's highlights show, Big Brother is a dingus.

Not likely to be shown, but Josie later got out of bed at 3am (after John James had finally gone to bed after a long chat with Keeva in the kitchen) and for no real reason just cleaned whatever she could find in the kitchen for about an hour. It was pure sexual frustration. She couldn't have sex with John James so she got it out her system through vigorous washing up. It was quite funny to watch as she kind of thumped past the bedroom door, to and from the kitchen and bathroom to get cleaning products, in the hope John James would wonder what she was up to and come out to investigate. She kept looking at the bedroom door to see if anyone was coming out but, sadly for her, John James was out like a light and oblivious to what she was up to.

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 15 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Absofrigginglutely. wub.gif

Wait until you see his tiger pants for the shopping task. happy.gif

It's the final series and right there at the end I'd say John James is easily the best looking male housemate ever. There, I said it. Josie's a lucky gal.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 15 2010, 01:02 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 15 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

I'm not sure anything's going to happen, to be honest.

I don't really fancy John James, at least he's not my type, I just think he's adorable and hilarious (I still would).

I can't remember who I've really fancied on BB in the past. They all blur into one to some extent. I had a real soft spot for Scott in BB4 - I thought he looked like Matt Damon.

Isn't watching the live stream a bit dull and frustrating? Whenever it's on and I've caught a bit of it, the lack of editing renders it about as interesting as watching paint dry. Paint drying punctuated by birdsong.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 15 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #27

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 15 2010, 02:07 PM) *
Isn't watching the live stream a bit dull and frustrating? Whenever it's on and I've caught a bit of it, the lack of editing renders it about as interesting as watching paint dry. Paint drying punctuated by birdsong.

I'm weird though. I can sit and watch live feed for hours. I like to pick up on spontaneous dialogue. Listening to rhythms of conversations and also watching how one or more housemate's actions can cause a chain reaction throughout the house that can effect others.

Like Keeva (< I know that not how it's spelt but it's easier) kind of stopped JJJ carrying forward the conversation that was happening in the bathroom. It allowed them to just be separate and maybe think about things a bit more in their own heads. Which later saw Josie in the kitchen having a big old clean up. Had Keeva not been there Josie and John James may well have blurted something when they hadn't really thought about it enough. If anything, Keeva being in the way a bit is what's keeping their relationship balanced. Sounds strange, but I can see it's purpose while watching live feed. It's all fatalistic stuff and I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 15 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #28

Addict

John James doing geek chic this afternoon.

Looks a bit like Sam Sparro there, but still would.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 20 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #29

Addict

Triple post? Sod it, I'll just talk to meself.

"Keeva's" gone and walked before today's nominations were announced - which would've been her and Rachel. With her out of the picture and Keeley's noms made void (cos she spoke about them with Steve) it's now Rachel, Keeley and Corin. But the save and replace task is currently taking place and John James has told them all whoever wins they can put him up. Silly boy, is he trying to give us girls a heart attack?

Keeva's really screwed it up this week by going now. She would've been gone on Friday anyway. Hopefully it's Keeley who goes. She said she'd stir things up, she had her pop in the first 5 minutes and then done bugger all since. If John James goes I'm sacking off the rest of the series until the final. I like Josie, Mario and Ben (though he's sometimes ridiculous) and even Corin's found her way back into my good books over the last few days, but the show would completely lose its spark without John James there.

ETA...

Just as I was worrying...Keeley's gone and badly injured herself during the S&R task, John James carried her to the Diary Room like a hero and the BB producers are probably shitting themselves over the possible legal bill for a health & safety inquiry.

It's all go today, innit?

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 20 2010, 05:00 PM

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 20 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #30

Addict

^ Too late to edit...

S&R task cancelled. Rachel, Keeley and Corin remain up for eviction on Friday.

John James is safe! Yay!

You don't care.

Fine.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:38 PM