Zoe
post Jul 20 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #31

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

I'll watch it on the telly.

I have to say, I'm not sorry to hear Caoimhe's gone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessKate
post Jul 21 2010, 06:55 AM
Post #32

Smut by the Sea

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,387

Oh God.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 22 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #33

Addict

Member No.: 3,423

QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Jul 21 2010, 07:55 AM) *

He's turned out to be alright. He slept in the bedroom last night, had a laugh with the housemates and the mood in the house is really up. Especially now Keeva's gone. He's obviously there for a bit of self promotion and has been quite ernest with the piano player during the task auditions and rehearsals, but he's not been the complete dick I expected him to be. Then again, I haven't seen what he's said in the Diary Room so that could still all change.

Corin slipped out of my good books again just as she'd worked her way back in. Not just for dismissing Keeley's injury (her face last night when they recieved a laminate telling them Keeley had fractured her ankle and had to stay in hospital to have an operation was a picture) but also spouts of playacting and exagerating for the cameras earlier today, which was not part of the task. There's being naturally funny and there's forcing it to come across as entertaining.

JJJ continue to be...well, JJJ. Will they, won't they? Who knows? But I'm bloody enjoying watching them muck about together and keeping us on our toes. John James has just started to get a little jealous of the other males giving Josie some attention, particularly Ben & Andrew. But best quote today is this one...

Josie: "Guys go for the little package don't they? " (as in slim women)
John James: "I don't."

Good boy, John James. Goooooood boy. happy.gif

ETA...

New housemates going in on Friday...

As he keeps on asking, I hope Mario gets his wish and a gay guy is put in there for him. It'll stop him molesting John James with his giant bollock.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 22 2010, 04:12 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 23 2010, 12:45 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Unfortunately it has become blindingly obvious that John James doesn't find Josie physically attractive, at all. More fool him, but it's true.

Josie is better off with someone who appreciates her - like Andrew. NOT Andrew, you understand, just someone else who appreciates her.

On last night's show JJ's baiting of Josie "yes, but what kind of feelings specifically do you have for me", whilst in bed, before hauling himself out to announce to the nation that he didn't fancy her and felt so awkward about it he might want to leave, was shameful.

No girl deserves humiliation on that level. If she's smart, she'll back right off. Because if she saw what he says in the diary room and to other housemates (as well as on national TV) about not fancying her, she's feel totally shit about herself. Though, she shouldn't, he's the one encouraging her to open up about her feelings in front of him, and then sharing his in front of everyone else.

All that said, he's still one of my favourite housemates. He makes faces like a grumpy toddler and reminds me of la Stackhouse.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Jul 23 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #35

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

I was a bit worried when JJ entered the house. The idea of an Aussie surfer type did not fill me with optimism, but he's turned out to be one of the more likeable housemates. Maybe because half the time he seems a bit confused by what's going on around him.

Is Mario the lamest sexual predator ever. Why did he jump in and give Ben & JJ a kiss when they made up after an argument?

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 23 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #36

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 23 2010, 01:45 AM) *
On last night's show JJ's baiting of Josie "yes, but what kind of feelings specifically do you have for me", whilst in bed, before hauling himself out to announce to the nation that he didn't fancy her and felt so awkward about it he might want to leave, was shameful.

But I think that was a supporting barrier for the real barrier. He doesn't want anything to happen in the house. If they were on the outside they'd be making a go of it right now and seeing how things pan out. If anything were to go wrong he certainly doesn't want to put either of them in a difficult situation in that environment. He's wary of it as it is. Saying he doesn't have feelings for her in that regard is his way of protecting that last barrier that stops them taking things further. He's said - not to Josie directly - that he fancied her in the beginning. So to say he's never looked at her that way isn't really true. They've just reached a stage where he doesn't want to tempt fate in the house. He'll wait until both are out of it before really sorting things out in his head and knowing what his true feelings are. It's not going to happen in the house, but outside anything's a possiblity and there'd be nothing to lose.

Whenever he's been asked about it by other housemates, he's always made a long pause before saying, "Not in here." It's on his mind, but the circumstances, along with certain housemates - Rachel & Dave - digging at it and making them more conscious of it makes them aware it's being played out in the full glare of the public. John James and Josie are both fairly private people so leaving things until they get outside suits them, despite the awkwardness.

What they say in the Diary Room is often what they're actually saying to themselves. He's simply bolstering the one thing that's protecting either of them possibly being getting hurt in the house. He knows what's happened to most previous BB couples in the house and he doesn't want to put himself or Josie in a bad position. It's astute, and could easily be seen as gameplanning, but I'd say he's probably doing the right thing by both of them given where they are.

And he definitely does find her physically attractive. The other night, when they'd had a little party, Josie tried on a pair of sexy red stillettos and showed John James. He practically dribbled into his crisps. She looked really pretty and his eyes were just all on her. Perhaps the confusion lies in the fact they've bypassed the lust stage without any of the kissing or sex (instead Josie's done some cleaning and John James has been bouncing his rubber ball since Sunday night for sexual tension release) and now find themselves just simply being in love with other. They can't explain the feelings but it's just there. Yesterday morning they showered together and John James washed her hair. Even in the confines of the Big Brother House and the closeness of all housemates by this stage, that's an incredibly intimate act and a sure sign a man is in love. Whether he realises it himself or not.

In other news, Keeley ain't going back in. She's gone home to recover.

Y'know, it's almost like I'm too involved. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Jul 23 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #37

Batman.

Member No.: 5,397

A month and half on and I haven't even watched a full episode yet. I might start with the eviction tonight.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 23 2010, 03:32 PM
Post #38

Addict

QUOTE (Everlong @ Jul 23 2010, 04:29 PM) *
A month and half on and I haven't even watched a full episode yet. I might start with the eviction tonight.

There is no eviction tonight. It was cancelled after one housemate walked and another, who was nominated, had to leave after breaking her ankle during a task.

However, we will have the delightful and quite probably hilarious squallings of Corin and Andrew as they do a duet for the crowd, as part of the high School Musical shopping task, and then 3 new housemates will go in.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 23 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

You do watch it an awful lot more than me, but from what I've seen recently he doesn't seem to fancy her at all (as much as he likes her) - Caoimhe on the other hand...

I've been out every night this week, and only caught the end of shows on +1, so I think I'm going to sack off Tim Key at the Camden Head and enjoy a night in with BB. Possibly with a cherry pie.

+Quote Post
Everlong
post Jul 23 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #40

Batman.

Member No.: 5,397

QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 23 2010, 04:32 PM) *
There is no eviction tonight. It was cancelled after one housemate walked and another, who was nominated, had to leave after breaking her ankle during a task.

However, we will have the delightful and quite probably hilarious squallings of Corin and Andrew as they do a duet for the crowd, as part of the high School Musical shopping task, and then 3 new housemates will go in.

Ah okay. Wow, good few people leaving this year then, didn't they only send a new 3 in?

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 23 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #41

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 23 2010, 04:42 PM) *
I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

You do watch it an awful lot more than me, but from what I've seen recently he doesn't seem to fancy her at all (as much as he likes her) - Caoimhe on the other hand...

There is a much better context to be had if you've seen the Live Feed. There's been a couple of times this series where a conversation or arguement hasn't quite been shown in the correct balance.

Well they've been touchy feely all day and they've said to each other in garden that they don't care if they make the final as they're just happy to have found each other.

I'm not not saying they'll definitely get together, but if they did it would be for keeps. Marriage, kids, the works. Once out the house, I can't really ese what would top them giving it a go (apart from him going back to Australia.

Shit.)

QUOTE (Everlong @ Jul 23 2010, 04:50 PM) *
Ah okay. Wow, good few people leaving this year then, didn't they only send a new 3 in?

Yeah, that was 2 weeks ago. Keeley was one of them and bust her ankle on Tuesday, meaning she had to leave the house. The housemates will see 6 VTs and choose which 3 get to become housemates.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 23 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Like I said, agree to disagree.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 23 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

I think I want Andrew to win. He's hilarious and looks like a super geeky version of my little brother. He struggles as no other housemate appears to understand sarcasm, so his jokes fall a bit flat sometimes. I appreciate them.

I can't wait for this duet. The rehearsal was priceless.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 24 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #44

Addict

Oh ye of little faith. wink.gif

Early this morning, John James and Josie had a bit of a chat in bed. Not any old chat. The chat.

Earlier in the evening the 3 new housemates had been chosen. I'd picked out Jo and JJ to go in but wasn't expecting Laura to be voted over Megan. Immediately I thought she must be in there for a reason in the grand scheme of things because she didn't appear to offer anything much. Barely 90 minutes in the house she dropped a bomb with Josie at the smoking area by mentioning John James's Diary Room entry just a few days ago. Later in the bedroom, Josie told John James what Laura had said and he immediately went, "I did not say that!" But then he thought for a moment and went, "I didn't say it like that!" laugh.gif

John James's mindset has shifted a bit since he said that stuff in the Diary Room. The main thing being that later the same day he said that he wasn't going to worry about it anymore. Meaning he was now prepared to just see how things go between them rather than constantly fighting it. Since then they've just got closer and closer. Last night, after the new housemates came in, he went and changed his top into the red football shirt and walked back out infront of Josie. Corin and Mario clocked it straight away (as everyone knows Josie fancies him when he's wearing his his football strip) and went, "Is someone feeling insecure?". They all had a laugh and it was about half hour after this Laura said about the Diary Room entry. Eventually this went on to prompt their important talk. After Mario finally left them to be in bed alone together (he was so annoying. He just wouldn't leave them alone at the crucial moment. You could see in John James's head he was saying, 'Fuck off Mario! I want to be with Josie!" But obviously not out loud), they went under the covers and were whispering and talking away. It was difficult to catch most of it but I did hear, quite clearly, John James saying he wanted to be absoultely sure of the situation as he didn't want to push her into a direction she wasn't ready for. Josie said something about when they get out the house and the L word was definitely mentioned. The jist of it was, they've finally realised how the other feels, neither want to do anything in the house and they're both happy to just keep things as they are and wait until they get out to take things further. They had a big hug, said goodnight and went to sleep.

This afternoon, they've looked like the veritable established couple. It's like they've been together for years. They're just going to chill out for the rest of the time they're in the house now they know where they both stand. D'awwww, lovely. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 25 2010, 07:56 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

We shall see - I hope to be proved wrong. I'm not sure you can have 'the chat' before you've even kissed.

It's very annoying that BB doesn't seem to go on catch-up for days. I feel very behind.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 03:46 PM