Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother 2010, The End!
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 25 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #46

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

Oh, there has been a teensy bit of kissing. Just little pecks, but there's been a bit. Josie gave him a lovebite on his shoulder last night.

Double eviction this Friday - unless things go tits up like last week. Perfect scenario would be Mario and Steve going. Steve wants to go and Mario's been crossing the line of cringe too much lately. He was borderline from the start but just about knew when to stop. Over the last week he's become uber-molester, especially with John James. He's realised John James and Josie are the big storyline of the series and he wants to muscle his way in for the airtime. Plus we need a couple of guys to go to balance the gender dynamics.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 25 2010, 03:25 PM
Post #47

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 25 2010, 04:16 PM) *
Oh, there has been a teensy bit of kissing. Just little pecks, but there's been a bit. Josie gave him a lovebite on his shoulder last night.

Does not count.

I'm glad to hear there's a double eviction this week, plenty of dead wood (Mario, Dave, Steve)

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 26 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #48

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 25 2010, 04:25 PM) *
Does not count.

Ok, how about him stroking her tummy to help ease her period pains?

Last night Dave was talking about nominations and mentioned Andrew's and Mario's names. I thought, 'He'll get into trouble for that.' This afternoon, he got into trouble for that. He's automatically been put up for nomination tomorrow (though, of course, there's the save & replace task so he may not neccesarily be up for eviction on Friday). Ben pretty much got it in the neck yesterday from half the house for being a lazy git, flirting with everyone to gain favour and gossiping behind people's backs. They all seem friendly today, though, so whether that's carried through to nominations isn't clear. Anyone could be up this week. It's wide open.

Corin has the hots for new boy JJ and isn't doing too much to hide it. Confusing as she's in what was considered a stable relationship on the outside, not to mention her partner is female. i've decided that i'm just going to setlle on neither liking or disliking Corin as I'm constantly switching my mind about her. I think I like and then she does something that makes me dislike her, then she does something that makes me like her again and so on. So I give up.

ETA...

Oh. Fuck.

John James has gone out the fire exit, Josie's crying, seems he didn't feel the way we all (< some of us blush.gif ) thought. It's all gone to shit. Everything has just spun the other way round in the space of an hour.

Gutted. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 26 2010, 02:42 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 26 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 26 2010, 03:30 PM) *
Ok, how about him stroking her tummy to help ease her period pains?

Yeeeesh, does not count.

Awwww, I'm gutted he's gone, the toddler-faced Stackhouse-a-like.

The whole series seems to have gone to shit this week. I might give up till the ultimate housemate finale.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 26 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #50

Addict

He hasn't left. He apparently (not sure) got onto the roof and was really upset. He eventually went back in and was in tears at the Diary Room.

It's all got a bit confusing. Some say he didn't say he doesn't feel the same way about Josie but others are saying he's admitted he doesn't want that kind of relationship. It really doesn't make any sense. He said he loved her this morning and they shared a little hug and kiss earlier this afternoon.

Either way, both John James & Josie are both very upset over whatever was said under the duvet just moments before things kicked off. It's all very dramatic.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 26 2010, 03:00 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 26 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

I can guess what was said.

"I fancy you"

"I don't find you physically attractive"

AWKWARD!

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 26 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #52

Addict

Right, a little clarity on the situation.

Seems that, during a conversation with Josie under the duvet, John James compared the relationship to that of Keeva and Shabby. Josie was upset by the comparison and John James tried to explain that he didn't actually mean it like that. He had infact been trying to say it was the opposite. In that Keeva didn't return Shabby's feelings, but he was worried that was how things were coming across with them and it was hurtning Josie. Not that that he properly expessed this because, well, he's a bloke. But Josie wasn't getting it and she stormed off sending John James into a tizz.

He smashed through the fire exit in the garden and found his way onto the roof, with Josie yelling at him to get down and stop showing her up. He went to the Diary Room in bits and Josie then comforted him when he came back. He explained that he did that to prove to her it wasn't the same as the Shabby/Keeva thing. Keeva wasnt prepared to follow Shabby out of the house because the feelings weren't the same. He was showing Josie that he didn't give a shit about the show and only cared about her. They're currently have a tearjerking emotional talk (no, really. They're both crying) in the bedroom where John James is trying to let Josie know in probably the most painfully round about slow way that he actually loves her.

His big worry was/is that he thinks she just finds him really attractive while he actually loves her. So rather than make a tit of himself by declaring his feelings he's let it just carry on as it is. This is what made him feel that it appeared like he was leading her on and he didn't want to make her feel awkward or stupid. While Josie kept saying 'oh he doesn't look at me like that,' so she held back saying she liked him beyond a bit fancying. This meant neither of them were giving the other the green light. The penny's finally starting to drop for both of them.

They just really don't wasnt to take things too far in that house and infront of so many people. But it goes to show just what happens when you try to bottle up those kind of feelings for too long.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 26 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

Hmmm, I'm reserving judgment until I see it with my own eyes, but for now... agree to disagree!

Poor Josie, I do hope I'm wrong. It's embarassing for her, bless her.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 26 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #54

Addict

Turns out the roof thing didn't happen, but so far...so confusing. wacko.gif

ETA...

Oh yeah, it's Ben, Dave, John James and Steve up for nomination.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 26 2010, 07:43 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 27 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Weren't Josie, JJ, JJ II and Corin a gruesome foursome last night?

Mutual appreciation much? JJJJJ in particular now seem to think they're the cool kids in the house - they want to watch out, that never goes down well with the public.

Andrew was WONDERFUL. He's absolutely my favourite now.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 27 2010, 03:18 PM
Post #56

Addict

Andrew's heading for at least a top 3 finish if not winner of the series after last night. One of the best highlights shows ever because of him last night. It was brilliant.

All's good with John James and Josie. After tears and - much - talking, they now know both feel the same about each other. This morning John James said he'd always liked her but was denying it. I knew after the first week they eventually get together. My eyes don't lie. They're just going to be cool with things in the house and wait until they get outside to really see how things are. My guess...very good.

Laura already wants to leave. Let her. I've barely seen her since she went in on Friday. Corin did her utmost to get her to stay. Of course she would, though, Laura said on her VT that Corin was her favourite.

Today's save & replace task sees the boys up for nomination dressed as brides and they have to catch a bunch of flowers thrown by their chosen non-nominated partners. John James looks surprisingly lush in his dress, Steve looks less than impressed, Dave looks like a slightly odd looking woman and Ben is loving his dress. Clearly not for the first time.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 27 2010, 03:19 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 27 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 27 2010, 04:18 PM) *
All's good with John James and Josie. After tears and - much - talking, they now know both feel the same about each other. This morning John James said he'd always liked her but was denying it. I knew after the first week they eventually get together. My eyes don't lie. They're just going to be cool with things in the house and wait until they get outside to really see how things are. My guess...very good.

I still don't believe it. Though since JJ's gone in and all they talk about is how good looking and similar, and great they all are, I really don't care anymore.

Andrew to win! He's actually intentionally funny - VERY rare on BB.

+Quote Post
bigfatrich
post Jul 27 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #58

Daddy Cool

Member No.: 5,022

The JJJJ smugfest is getting a bit too much. Did they dress like each other on purpose? I really hope so. Josie has now been edited to seem very desperate and borderline obesessive: how many times did she mention going on a double date?
However, I can't ehelp but feel this is only real thing of interest going on at the moment, as it is all that is really being shown.

Andrew Bauer was one of the funniest moments I've seen on telly this year. His confession to Rachel(?) that he has a double personality was pure brilliance. Hook. Line. And. Sinker.

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 27 2010, 04:27 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

QUOTE (bigfatrich @ Jul 27 2010, 04:31 PM) *
The JJJJ smugfest is getting a bit too much. Did they dress like each other on purpose? I really hope so. Josie has now been edited to seem very desperate and borderline obesessive: how many times did she mention going on a double date?

YES!

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 27 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #60

Addict

I actually don't get where the JJJJ smugfest thing comes from, other than it being interpreted as such from the highlights. JJ really doesn't spend all his time with John James and Josie. The clothes thing is an in-joke started on Friday night when JJ was unpacking. John James got ready for bed and just put on what he's always worn. He came out the toliet and clocked JJ was wearing almost identical clothes. Everyone laughed and joked how JJ had a lot of similar clothes in his trunk. They've only worn the same thing for a bit a couple of times since for the craic. John James is just delighted to have a male buddy in the house.

Save & Replace has finished and Steve won.

Bollocks.

Another week of Steve it is. He's a sneaky bastard as he said he'd throw the task as he wanted to be up for the public vote. He said he wanted to go home. Dave stuck by his word and didn't try. It went to sudden death between him and John James. Steve had quite the advantage as he's a basketball coach so he knows how to throw well. JJ just missed John James's last throw while Corin caught every since one of Steve's.

So it's Andrew, Ben, Dave and John James up for a double eviction.

Ben & Dave out. Please.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:50 PM