> Big Brother 2010, The End!
Zoe
post Jul 27 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #61

your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag
Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderators
Member No.: 2,309

Don't you love it when you tell someone you like them, and they run out of a fire escape?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 28 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #62

Addict

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,423

Turns out there isn't a double eviction on Friday. It was just a rumour. What teases they are. In which case, just Ben. He was damn rude about Josie.

Last night's highlights were a weird edit. Then again, so much happened on Monday that was confusing and complex they were never going to be able to make sense of it in just an hour whatever clips they used. They showed only about 90 seconds of John James's and Josie's conversation that lasted about 3 hours. So much more was said. But you would've had to follow pretty much everything from start to finish (2:30pm to well passed midnight) to get even a small grasp on what really happened. Impossible.

The edit was also slightly scewed by them showing the nominations altogether. They were in fact interupted by John James's "escape" which is why he and Josie looked nervy and fragile when they were in the Diary Room. Rachel's nomination for John James came because of the bust out as she thought he was upset about the nomination process. That's why she looked worried and her reasoning seemed out of place. I know they like to show all the nominations at once, but it would've been better to show the real timeline of things so it made a bit more sense.

Given what happened yesterday, however it's shown on tonight's highlights it's going to make last night's show look all the more confusing. Such a difference in 24 hours. Late Monday aftrnoon, crying in bed and trying to work out where they are and where things are going. Late Tuesday afternoon, in bed smiling, laughing and snogging while Josie was wearing a wedding dress.*

Elsewhere, having pulled a blinder with his Tree Of Temptation task and Diary Room sexy time, Andrew went a bit, well, mad last night. And not in a good way. He got mightily pissed on Rose wine and went onto grope Dave's nuts, paw all over Josie, steal John James's hat and ran around laughing, pinned Mario down in a wrestling lock he couldn't get out of and then the inevitable throwing up fairly violently in the bathroom toilet. It was made all the worse by the fact he was the only one remotely pissed from the alcohol. It was...awkward.

* Not as bunny boiler as it sounds. After the S&R task Rachel and Josie tried on the wedding dresses. Josie looked stunning actually. John James wasn't freaked out in the slightest. In fact he went looking for a pin to help her do it up at the back. He went a bit gooey and called her gorgeous. Couldn't take his eyes off her.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 28 2010, 10:39 AM

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 28 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #63

Addict

Right, Ben definitely out on Friday. He's just called Josie a pig.

He used to be funny with his comments but the last week or so has seen him turn nasty with them with no hint of remorse. He throws out apologies like they're going out of fashion. He thinks that's enough to get him off the hook. He used to be a sweetheart I enjoyed watching. Now he's just a wretched little bitch I wish would shut up. It's a shame. At one point he could've easily won it.

Oh, and Laura walked this morning. New housemate will go in on Friday.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 28 2010, 11:54 AM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 28 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #64

Group Icon

Any chance of spoilering the live feed comments? It's only a request, up to you.

I think Ben's hilarious, it's Mario I can't stand.*

Ben is a marvellous bitch!

They should really install revolving doors in that house, I can't keep up. I'm slightly relieved it's the final year, as it's all getting a teensy bit yawnsville. The fact that someone like Laura got selected in the first place must mean we're scraping the exhibitionist barrel.

*though the stare-smile-freak-out last night was an AMAZING way to piss someone off.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 28 2010, 01:48 PM
Post #65

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 28 2010, 02:23 PM) *
Any chance of spoilering the live feed comments? It's only a request, up to you.

I think Ben's hilarious, it's Mario I can't stand.*

Ben is a marvellous bitch!

He used to be. Like I say, I liked him for the first few weeks but really, if you'd seen him on Live feed over the last week or so he's taken things beyond being funny to being outright nasty and being a bit of twat. Maybe it's just the environment he's in and the amount of time he's been in there, but he's sucking the fun out that place.

I'll put Live Feed stuff in italics so you know which bits to avoid. Otherwise this whole thing will be covered in black, which seems a bit pointless for a rolling programme.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Jul 28 2010, 01:50 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 28 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #66

Group Icon

As I've said before, I couldn't bear to watch more than 3 minutes of the live feed.

I'm so grateful to the series producers for creating a decent narrative out of the chaos/tedium! This year's had the best editing so far - the montages set to music are a very welcome addition and a much better solution to the way housemates 'parties' were previously shown.

Ben's a marvellous character in the 'show' and he's still funny as far as I'm concerned.

I really don't give a shit what they're actually like. One, it's a self-selecting group of exhibitionists aware they're being filmed all day and two, I have to see my own housemates/work colleagues/friends all day every day being real and rounded characters. I'd love it if someone would edit them down to a concentrated caricature, in an hour long highlights package.

JOKES! I love them all. *snooze*

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Jul 28 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #67

Addict

Aye, but I'm sad enough to actually care about the little buggers when they're on my screen for 3 months. It's the last year and I'm making the most of it. blush.gif

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 31 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #68

Group Icon

I watched Thursday's on catch-up when I got in last night, after a recommendation from a friend.

BEST EPISODE EVER

Seriously, if you don't watch it anymore, just skip to when Marcus Bentley is live narrating in the house. It's sublime.

+Quote Post
PrincessKate
post Jul 31 2010, 10:03 AM
Post #69

Smut by the Sea

Member No.: 2,387

Up and coming comedian Joe Lycett agrees:

@joelycett Big Brother tonight made me cry with laughter. #bb11

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Jul 31 2010, 10:14 AM
Post #70

Group Icon

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/vi...e-house/play.c4

Watch this

+Quote Post
Llama
post Jul 31 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #71

Learning to walk again

Member No.: 4,956

Oh man, it's the looks at the watch that does it.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 1 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #72

Addict

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 31 2010, 10:46 AM) *
I watched Thursday's on catch-up when I got in last night, after a recommendation from a friend.

BEST EPISODE EVER

Seriously, if you don't watch it anymore, just skip to when Marcus Bentley is live narrating in the house. It's sublime.

I saw some Live Feed of it at the time. There was so much more they obviously couldn't fit in. It really was hilarious. It shows Marcus Bentley's talent that he was able to say, "lie down" without visually giving the inverted commas. They didn't show John James really formally saying to Josie, with Marcus right behind them, "Yes. I would like to have a lie down." laugh.gif

So anyway, ding dong the bitch is dead. Ben is out. Night time live feed will be so much better now because he simply killed it. They just simply weren't allowed to do anything in the bedroom if Benny Boy was in bed. He did leave a parting bitching session in the nest, though (not shown). Mario was talking about charities and Ben asked what charities he supported. Before there was any answer, Ben suggested, "The Terrence Higgins Trust, I bet." Yeah. Gay men are all about the AIDS, Ben. rolleyes.gif Not to mention his impression of a Black man's voice on Thursday. I missed myself it but by all accounts...ach.

Jedward. One word...fucktards.

New housemate Sam Pepper. Two words...vile fucktard.

Seriously, Sam has been an utter twat. He's already had a couple of warnings. I think the next thing he does out of order will see him out the house. Andrew's been a bit of a star, putting him in his place a few times. But the thing that's really bad is that he's targetting Josie. I mean, really digging in and he genuinely upset her yesterday. She's been laughing it off but she won't let John James know how much. He asks what's wrong and she says she's alright. Sam's called her a bag lady and a washer woman and constantly interupts conversations she's having, particularly those with John James; jumping right in the middle of them when they're in bed having a quiet moment together. He really won't leave her alone.

Last night she got him by putting anti-thumb sucking liquid (which tastes disgusting and the more you try to wash it out your mouth the worse it gets) on his toothbrush, so she is fighting back and everyone pissed themselves over it. But later he interupted a conversation between Josie and Andrew in the kitchen by staring at her really weirdly while drinking some milk. He then started rubbing his nipple suggestively and going, 'Mmm, I'm glad I came for milk." Josie was really uncomfortable while Andrew just frowned at him. It was the most vile and creepy thing I've ever watched anyone do on Big Brother (with the exception of Jonty on BB8. He was just wrong full stop).

Today's task is the housemates have to remain either on or doing playground activities for as long as possible. The last one to stop wins a prize. Andrew and Dave are on a slide, Josie and Steve are on a roundabout, Jo is doing hopscotch, JJ and John James are on a see-saw, Sam and Mario are on rockers and Corin and Rachel have to keep singing Heads and Shoulders with all the movements. I was slightly concerned to hear Andrew say, 'I'm quite enjoying it. I've never really been on a slide before.' Whaaa?

What's happened with kids these days? Are slides in decline?

Fnar.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Aug 1 2010, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
Zoe
post Aug 3 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #73

Group Icon

REALLY liked Jo tonight, that girl tells it how it is, and in front of John James and Josie.

She nailed their relationship as far as I'm concerned. The awkward conversation where Josie had to pretend she was OK with JJ not defining their relationship was excruciating.

+Quote Post
Sostie
post Aug 4 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #74

"Mus" gauche, "TANG"

Member No.: 2,740

I've been watching BB in dribs and drabs due to screwed up sleep patterns. I did have the misfortune of catching Jedward. There is a thin line between rebellion and being dumb fuckwits.

Overall the ignore the obvious task was very good, thoughthe housemates' reaction to the fire alarm going off (activated by Jedward, who thought it was abutton to open the doors!) did expose perhaps one major flaw in the task.

Oh, and the new bloke in there is a prime twat.

+Quote Post
Wife Of Rolex
post Aug 4 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #75

Addict

Now, see, that's been the frustrating thing about the some of the editing this year. They were determined to present John James and Josie's relationship a certain way...Josie chasing John James and him not really being that into her, but it really hasn't been like that. What's shown in the highlights is a fraction of what's really going on. Before Jo gave them her opinion (based both on what she'd seen on TV as well as what she half understood since being in the house for a week), JJJ had actually had a conversation on the sofas about their relationship and how things were being percieved. It just wasn't shown on the highlights. He sat there and very openly told Josie he loved her. She was in no doubt about how John James felt before Jo put in her two-pence worth, so there was no pretence on Josie's part about it being OK. She'd already said to Sam (again, it wasn't shown on highlights) that she didn't want their relationship labelled, which she reiterated with John James later when he said as long as they were both happy with the situation they don't have to define themselves to anyone.

Anyone who was paying attention since the first week (*ahem*... wink.gif ) would have realised pretty quickly these two were going to get together. He liked her from the start. If you skip to 3mins 35secs here you can see how sweet he is on her on Day 5. Bless Josie. She thought he was taking the mick. Hense the mixed signals in the weeks that followed. Might just be me, but I'm pretty sure the arguements he had with Rachael in the first week stemmed from his subconscious need to show Josie he wasn't interested in superficial girls.

Back to the present. While JJJ have now got into their groove, Corin's decided she wants a piece of the action...with JJ. Last night was, well, a bit embarrassing. Having lusted after the boy since he entered the house just over a week ago, Corin set up the opportunity to share a bed with JJ for the night - with a little help from Dave. Seeming to totally forget she's been in a 3 year relationship with her girlfriend, Corin actually danced around the sofas in delight at getting JJ into her bed. Seriously, she just slung her girlfriend to the fire without any concern. No turmoil, no worrying about being dumped. Literally just dived in. JJ just wanted to sleep but she had other ideas. It was painful to watch. She just kept stroking him. He just lay there and let her carry on, occasionally patted her on the head, but otherwise gave her nothing in return. Sadly, it was nothing short of desperate. She can be a great housemate a lot of the time but in the early hours of this morning she basically showed herself right up. If they show it on tonight's highlights, this could be the night Corin killed her chances of winning.

QUOTE (Sostie @ Aug 4 2010, 09:31 AM) *
Oh, and the new bloke in there is a prime twat.

They haven't shown half of what the little shit's said and done. He really does talk to Josie in a different way when she's alone to when John James is about. He's catching on though and has caught Sam out a couple of times. Sam claimed that he didn't know what had gone on in the house before going in as he'd only watched a couple of shows last week. But he bangs on about the BB website and he said he liked the task Shabby and "Keeva" had where they had to empty the pool water using spongesuits. John James pointed out that was back in week 3 and asked how did Sam know about it if he hadn't been watching. He plays to the camera big time. The whole probing JJJ about their relationship was purely down to the fact he knew he'd definitely get airtime with those two. He's barely bothered with the other housemates.

It's sad that he'll have the distinction of being the very last housemate to enter Big Brother. Cock.

This post has been edited by Wife Of Rolex: Aug 4 2010, 11:40 AM

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:45 PM