IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Are you new?

Please feel free to say hello here in the New Members thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Homage-o-Meter
jenna36
post Aug 24 2011, 07:26 AM
Post #1

No Pinter

Group: Junior Members
Member No.: 6,968

I bought the DVDs only recently and turned on the Homage-o-Meter subtitles. I thought I was picking up on a lot of references, but I wasn't getting half of them! It's crazy awesome! I've even started watching and blogging about all the films that are referenced just so I can see all the movies Simon and Jessica deemed worthy of giving a shout out to smile.gif. Is anyone else as excited about this feature as I am, or am I way late in the game?

http://homageometer.blogspot.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raven
post Aug 24 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Space Cowboy

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,262

I think most of use found and used that a decade or so ago, but don't let that discourage you!

Good luck with your blog, and if you want to discuss the movies you are watching further take a look at the Cinemexperience thread in the media section.

+Quote Post
Brian Can't
post Sep 6 2012, 12:23 AM
Post #3

No Pinter

Group: Junior Members
Member No.: 7,005

QUOTE (jenna36 @ Aug 24 2011, 08:26 AM) *
I bought the DVDs only recently and turned on the Homage-o-Meter subtitles. I thought I was picking up on a lot of references, but I wasn't getting half of them! It's crazy awesome! I've even started watching and blogging about all the films that are referenced just so I can see all the movies Simon and Jessica deemed worthy of giving a shout out to smile.gif. Is anyone else as excited about this feature as I am, or am I way late in the game?

http://homageometer.blogspot.com/

I have some old dvd's I think as mine don't seem to have that feature 'homage o metre', can you tell me if that is a Human Traffic reference at the end of epiphanies where Daisy and Tim are on the couch in the club, it's just too similar not to be although they both came out the same year and Spaced would have still been being filmed before the film release..... HELP!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:17 PM