Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shaun of the Dead goes into Production, Fans can be extras in Zombie Movie
mightyzim
post Mar 5 2003, 04:00 PM
Post #16

Guests

Hey how many times does the average Joe get to be in a film ( in the UK)
count me in !

ooh should we use the same subject line for emails? Hotmail accounts recieve tons of spam if all the subject lines were the same it might make it easier for them.

This post has been edited by mightyzim: Mar 5 2003, 04:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jim Van Bebber's Ego
post Mar 5 2003, 07:55 PM
Post #17

Guests

This whole business sounds devilishly intriguing. I might pluck up some courage to send an e-mail, especially since I consider myself to have disturbing facial features without make-up having to be applied to it wink.gif

+Quote Post
wherearethespoons
post Mar 5 2003, 08:04 PM
Post #18

Guests

Do you reckon it would help if I went completley off my nut?

( Not too far to go then wink.gif )

This post has been edited by wherearethespoons: Mar 5 2003, 08:06 PM

+Quote Post
icklepickle
post Mar 6 2003, 09:51 AM
Post #19

Guests

As I have a sad and tragic life I thought I'd watch a bit of 'Day of the dead' which I found down the back of our vid collection, for research purposes... this backfired when there was a 'jump out of your friggin skin' moment only 2 mins in. Scared the poo out of me I have to say. Anyone seen it? The zombies in that are rather nasty and not as annoying as the ones in 'Dawn of the dead'. They are more like the ones from '28 days later' as they chain them up and have lots of shots of them grabbing at the 'normal' guys as if they are rabid dogs. I wonder what kind of zombies the Shawn ones will be. Slow and annoying or crazy and rabid... hmm. It's a comedy isn't it? So maybe they will just be funny...

(apologies to Kitten for obsessing about zombies...)

+Quote Post
wherearethespoons
post Mar 6 2003, 04:36 PM
Post #20

Guests

I just received a thank you email for my interest in the film.

+Quote Post
devil in an "A" cup
post Mar 6 2003, 05:20 PM
Post #21

Guests

I want to be a zombie, I want to be a zombie, da da da daa, da da da daa....

I soooooo want to be a zombie, and if they need any gay zombies I'd be fantastic (bitching zombies, that'd be worth seeing...). Although I can act butch too. (no, really, I can).

I need to a zombie.
I must be a zombie.
And I don't mind getting stuff put in my eyes. Around here it's a common occurrance wink.gif
Sorry. I'll go to confession on sunday.

+Quote Post
NickLee
post Mar 6 2003, 06:26 PM
Post #22

The Bloke in Charge

Group: Moderator Emeritus
Member No.: 2

Please note that the postal address for applications has changed.
It's now: "Shaun of the Dead Production Office, Room T214, Ealing Studios, Ealing Green, London W5 5EP".
If you've sent stuff to the old BigTalk address, don't worry but if you haven't sent it yet, please use this address at Ealing Studios.

Cheers

n.

+Quote Post
wherearethespoons
post Mar 7 2003, 11:17 AM
Post #23

Guests

So, who has/will apply to be an extra? I have and I forwarded the details to three mates of mine (all massive fans of zombie films). Two of them have applied and I know the other one will.

This post has been edited by wherearethespoons: Mar 7 2003, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
icklepickle
post Mar 7 2003, 01:11 PM
Post #24

Guests

I got my reply from Susie at Bigtalk this morning saying thanks "we will contact you if you are needed" etc etc. She also added on the bottom "PS yes we need zombies of ALL ages!"
So get your mums, dads, grans and grandads applying now! Even little baby brothers and sisters I guess! Aww baby zombies, how cute! :wabbit: :wabbit: :wabbit:

+Quote Post
Baz
post Mar 9 2003, 02:35 AM
Post #25

Guests

How public can this info be made?? I have a lot of friends on a nother local forum i use that would love to apply for this, but i don't want to go posting up the info if it's not meant to be.

+Quote Post
wherearethespoons
post Mar 9 2003, 10:57 AM
Post #26

Guests

Nick,

will anyone that doesn't get picked be able to go and watch any of the making of the film?

This post has been edited by wherearethespoons: Mar 9 2003, 10:58 AM

+Quote Post
NickLee
post Mar 9 2003, 12:04 PM
Post #27

The Bloke in Charge

I am told the more the merrier - so if there are other people who are interested, all the better.
The worse that'll happen is that they'll get turned down - so go for it.

As to being able to come watch - I would doubt it but of course there will be exceptions to the rule.

N.

+Quote Post
Doctor V
post Mar 9 2003, 01:21 PM
Post #28

Guests

What's the deadline for this?

did you see what I did there? deadline?

eh?

eh?

har...

wink.gif

+Quote Post
NickLee
post Mar 9 2003, 02:36 PM
Post #29

The Bloke in Charge

I would suggest the sooner the better; there's no formal cut-off date but clearly something arriving after a certain point will be disregarded.

N.

+Quote Post
IHaveChildlikeEars
post Mar 9 2003, 02:45 PM
Post #30

Guests

Hey.. I'm new here, please excuse any newbie mistakes! smile.gif

Anyway, about Shaun of the Dead. Wow. This sounds very cool and well, just wow. The fact that extras are being "hired" is great news, and I would apply, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with any more info on certains aspects. Sorry if these have been answered already...

Right, firstly, where exactly is it being filmed? My guess is London somewhere, Ealing studios or someplace. However, they could be in Scotland for all I know, so any clarification on that would be great.
Also, anyone any ideas what our commitment level would have to be? What with school and everything, as well as the possible location of the filming if I were to be an extra I'd probably be limited to a few days of "work". Ermmmmmmm, I think that's it for now.

Thanks...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:20 AM