I was there today smile.gif

Only a short day for me, nice to say hello to everyone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DisgustingDuo
post May 24 2003, 11:13 AM
Post #77

Guests

We were there on wed 21st, filming as a human being bitten by a zombie version of himself (we're identical twins...). Quite a few folk were taking piccies of the zombies, but we didn't have a camera with us, so if anyone wha was there that day has a pic of us, we'd be bloody grateful if you could send it to us at:

disgustingduo@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Smart Arse Butler
post May 24 2003, 11:15 AM
Post #78

Guests

Ooooo hello! I was next to you to the left when you were getting your make up done! I was the girly zombie with the low jeans and bunches doing the meerkat thing. I don't have any pics of you I'm afraid, but I thought I'd say hi anyway....

+Quote Post
Death's Head
post May 25 2003, 01:53 PM
Post #79

Guests

I was there at East Finchley on Friday. Met Downsy and some other lovely people, which was very nice, and even had a brief chat'n'laff with the Peggster himself after our scene was done!

+Quote Post
Sophii
post May 25 2003, 07:31 PM
Post #80

Guests

Aww... too late in reading this... I hate my slow-ness and AWOLity for 12 months. I would've made a bloody good zombie. Although trust me I will go see it when it's done. For God's sake you must open a tempo-cinema or something in my shizzhole of a town... [it's Bewdley, Worcestershire *hint hint*]

Soph

+Quote Post
djcaucasian
post May 28 2003, 06:30 PM
Post #81

Guests

I was zombied up in High Barnet yesterday!
Nothing quite prepares you for the mind numbing tedium of sitting on a pavement for 12 hours though. Not getting any sleep the day before due to drunken Bank Holiday didn't help either.
Mind you I did get to see most of my heroes in a single day. AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!
They were all very nice.
Roll on the Zombie Army days!

+Quote Post
NickLee
post Jun 10 2003, 02:53 PM
Post #82

The Bloke in Charge

Group: Moderator Emeritus
Member No.: 2

Regarding Shaun of the Dead:

There are a number of members of the forum who have been present at the filming, and there are a good number of "unofficial" photos by extras of the filming circulating on the web. For the time being, unless they come through official channels, we do not allow spoilers and photos of Shaun of the Dead on the Spaced Out forum. This is out of respect to both for the cast and crew, as well as those who don't want to "spoil" all the surprises the film will inevitably hold when it is released.

Cheers All

Nick

+Quote Post
Raven
post Jun 10 2003, 07:08 PM
Post #83

Guests

When is the film slated for release? (It may well have been mentioned above but I'm being lazy wink.gif ).

+Quote Post
Harv
post Jun 11 2003, 06:54 AM
Post #84

Guests

This is going to be a dumb question, I can feel it in my bones, but... Will it be a cinema release, or are we talking a Channel 4 made for TV type affair?

Whatever the situation, I think the thing that I am most looking forward to will be the DVD with commentary. If the Spaced commentaries have been anything to go by, it will be a truly wonderful thing. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Bron
post Jun 12 2003, 07:45 PM
Post #85

Guests

I think that's a really good idea that you don't spoil the film for people. Good on you Nick. I was a zombie the last couple of nights and I am knakkered... I took looooads of pix but wont flash them about.

Disgusting Duo... i have a pic of you from the other week.. i will try and find it... it's on another computer (Sophie took it)

BRON
x

+Quote Post
jimbobthomas
post Jun 12 2003, 07:53 PM
Post #86

Guests

To Raven and Harv,

Spoke to James and Edgar whilst on set, Universal are distributing the film in Spring hopefully so cinema release is almost 100% definite. Big hello to everyone I met over the last four days and those stunt zombies last night were so cool!

(One eyed zombie with wonky glasses in suit)

+Quote Post
icklepickle
post Jun 18 2003, 12:59 PM
Post #87

Guests

Look what someone from our office spotted in last Friday's Metro paper...

He works in my office! (well not in my actual office but in the same building! ) so second unit Oscar & co must have come in to use the ITN studio while I was catching up on sleep from zombie night shifts. Damn!

+Quote Post
Downsy
post Jun 19 2003, 09:06 AM
Post #88

Standing on the shoulders of giants

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 35

Hello All, this thread is for NEWS about Shaun of the Dead.

Gossip from on set can be found here

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Maddalene
post Jun 19 2003, 05:53 PM
Post #89

Guests

sorry to be green about this but what actually happens in this film??

how big is dylan morans part?????

+Quote Post
Punch Drunk Monkey
post Jun 19 2003, 10:06 PM
Post #90

Guests

QUOTE (Maddalene @ Jun 19 2003, 06:53 PM)
sorry to be green about this but what actually happens in this film??

Isn't the answer to that to see the film once it comes out?

I imagine that it'll be something along the lines of: people funny, zombies go apeshit, people fight, big blood, more funny still, me laugh, the end. happy.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 03:24 AM