Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Simon And Nick On Xfm, Drivetime show
Capt Argo
post Feb 27 2004, 06:23 PM
Post #16

Guests

I woke up at 5am just so I could have a listen to the last hour, well worth the sleep deprivation wacko.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
djcaucasian
post Feb 27 2004, 08:50 PM
Post #17

Guests

Well that clea-ropey- things up.
Spaced.... there might be another series, and there might not.
He should just wear a T-Shirt with that printed on it.

Colin is a dog, he's not going to live forever you know! If they think they can just replace him with a poodle and no one's going to notice they can think again!

+Quote Post
billyafro
post Feb 27 2004, 10:12 PM
Post #18

Guests

is there any where to listern again sort of thing.......online(been on overtime.ching! ching!)you understand...... wink.gif

+Quote Post
TheGimp
post Feb 28 2004, 12:37 AM
Post #19

Guests

I have a mate who sometimes streams radio onto his hard drive. If he were to record XFM's Drivetime show with Simon and Nick, who here would be interested in having the file as an mp3?

+Quote Post
RichP
post Feb 28 2004, 10:43 AM
Post #20

Guests

I wouldn't mind a copy of the show with most of the music removed.

+Quote Post
Alfonzo
post Feb 28 2004, 03:52 PM
Post #21

Guests

RichP, now your asking!

But, thegimp, if you could arrange it your name would be eternally rejoiced in songs

+Quote Post
TheGimp
post Feb 28 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #22

Guests

I'll set it in motion. It may be put up as a torrent file.

+Quote Post
TheGimp
post Feb 28 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #23

Guests

On a similar note, if anyone has any recordings of 'The 99p Challenge', or 'The Sofa Of Time' kicking around, I'd appreciate a copy. Also looking for any recordings of 'Asylum' or Simon Pegg stand-up routines.

I did see listed on the BBC7 website the airing of a 99p Challenge episode on Monday at 2330, repeated on Tuesday at 0500.

+Quote Post
RichP
post Feb 29 2004, 07:22 PM
Post #24

Guests

I've got 3 episodes of the 99p challenge off this very site and very amusing they are too, except for sue perkins, she's garbage. My favourite bit of all 3 episodes is Simon's take on the Close Encounters of the Third Kind theme. You have to listen to it really.

Also a note to the gimp, I'm not fully versed in the strange ways of torrent so if someone could give me a quick tutorial that'd be splendid.

Ooh yes and another question for the gimp, is it possible for you or someone to record the Ricky Gervais highlights off XFM so I don't have to keep going back to the site in order to hear them?

much thanks

+Quote Post
Jubei
post Feb 29 2004, 07:34 PM
Post #25

Guests

TheGimp, I also would be very interested as I don't have DAB, Sky, Cable, proximity to fair London or any other means, foul or fair, to hear the show!

+Quote Post
RichP
post Mar 1 2004, 12:39 AM
Post #26

Guests

You could listen online Jubei. If you do, go and have a listen to Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's highlights, funny stüffe..........funny stüffe.

+Quote Post
Jubei
post Mar 1 2004, 01:23 AM
Post #27

Guests

Sadly, I have no internet at home, although I do at work, but ActiveX is disabled, so alas, still no radio show. Poor me.

+Quote Post
Harv
post Mar 1 2004, 08:38 AM
Post #28

Guests

I'm interested in anything on the Peggatollah and Mr Frosty that I can cadge at all, pretty much smile.gif

+Quote Post
RichP
post Mar 1 2004, 04:50 PM
Post #29

Guests

Ooh yes!! Did anyone attempt to find the bounty bars in the 'bounty hunter' challenge thing?

+Quote Post
TheGimp
post Mar 1 2004, 10:23 PM
Post #30

Guests

I'll see what we can do.

With regards torrents, I'm not really that versed myself, but my mate is.
You should probably check out the BitTorrent website, 'cause it'll have a tutorial. You need to download the BitTorrent software, and set it up (which isn't too hard) and then Bob's yer Auntie.

That is, of course, if it goes up on torrent anyway...

thanks for the pointer, RichP, I'll take a look.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:53 PM