2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shaun Of The Dead Premiere, Short report from Edgar Wright
Smart Arse Butler
post Mar 31 2004, 02:47 PM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE (SegaBoy @ Mar 31 2004, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (stellamm @ Mar 31 2004, 01:24 PM)
Edgar's girlfriend looks exactly like Charlotte from Ash (see the Empireonline photos). Are they one and the same?

Yea, he's been going out with Charlotte Ash (nee Nightnurse) for a good long while now - since the before the second series was filmed I believe!

Might go to explain the dollop of Ash on the OST as well, you little '2+2=4' tinkers.

Did Nightnurse ever release anything, or did you see them? I saw the lead singer when she was in Sister George, although I never intended to see Sister George, I went for Huggy Bear. I wonder this because every time you mention Charlotte you mention Nightnurse, and I don't think any bugger ever heard of them! They were quite good, from what I remember, but I only heard what my mate played me, I never bothered going along with her to see them...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SegaBoy
post Mar 31 2004, 02:52 PM
Post #17

Guests

QUOTE (Smart Arse Butler @ Mar 31 2004, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (SegaBoy @ Mar 31 2004, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (stellamm @ Mar 31 2004, 01:24 PM)
Edgar's girlfriend looks exactly like Charlotte from Ash (see the Empireonline photos). Are they one and the same?

Yea, he's been going out with Charlotte Ash (nee Nightnurse) for a good long while now - since the before the second series was filmed I believe!

Might go to explain the dollop of Ash on the OST as well, you little '2+2=4' tinkers.

Did Nightnurse ever release anything, or did you see them? I saw the lead singer when she was in Sister George, although I never intended to see Sister George, I went for Huggy Bear. I wonder this because every time you mention Charlotte you mention Nightnurse, and I don't think any bugger ever heard of them! They were quite good, from what I remember, but I only heard what my mate played me, I never bothered going along with her to see them...

I never saw them live and I don't own any of their stuff, but I remember seeing them a couple of times on something surprising and slightly untoward - like The OZone or something ridiculous like that! - and being pretty damn impressed and then not hearing a sausage until it was 'Charlotte, formerly of Nightnurse' when she joined Ash.

And... yea... I guess I just always associate her with that band rather than Ash for some obscure reason. An indictment as to how weird my brain works sometimes I guess, heh.

+Quote Post
Sixtyten
post Mar 31 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #18

Guests

QUOTE (Smart Arse Butler @ Mar 31 2004, 02:47 PM)
Did Nightnurse ever release anything, or did you see them?

They had a single Skirt and an album [not sure what that was] then Charlotte got pinched to join Ash and that was the last I heard of them.

+Quote Post
Smart Arse Butler
post Mar 31 2004, 02:58 PM
Post #19

Guests

Shows how much attention I paid! All I remember was the excitement that she'd made it into the On section of the NME.

Forums = Informative

+Quote Post
Sixtyten
post Mar 31 2004, 03:13 PM
Post #20

Guests

QUOTE (Smart Arse Butler @ Mar 31 2004, 02:58 PM)
Forums = Informative

You should have realised I'm a walking encyclopedia of useless musical knowledge. At least I'm good in quiz teams!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 04:50 AM