Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Land of the Dead, featuring Simon and Edgar
kidjoker
post Oct 14 2004, 08:42 AM
Post #1

Guests

If you check out Edgar Wright's profile thingy on iMDB.com, in his Actor credits list, he's listed as making a cameo as a zombie in George Romerro's Land Of The Dead. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0942367/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J.R
post Oct 14 2004, 12:45 PM
Post #2

Two Pinter

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,230

As will Simon and Nick.

+Quote Post
kidjoker
post Oct 14 2004, 01:53 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (J.R @ Oct 14 2004, 10:15 PM)
As will Simon and Nick.

really? cool. i wonder if it will be noticable, or just a few faces in the crowd...?

+Quote Post
J.R
post Oct 14 2004, 02:04 PM
Post #4

Two Pinter

Yes I'm guessing it will, pretty pointless otherwise.

+Quote Post
stagedoor jenny
post Oct 14 2004, 11:36 PM
Post #5

Snicklfritz

Member No.: 2,344

He looks like he was having fun doing the make-up! Reminds me of the American werewolf in London make-up documentory, and of course Michael Jackson's making of Thriller!!

Photos from www.shaunsquad.com

Btw I recommend everyone read the blogs on this site, they are brilliantly entertaining with some fabulous photos. It's really personal and really nice reading who they met on their travels and just looking like they were having so much fun in the sun smile.gif

+Quote Post
Baz
post Oct 15 2004, 08:42 AM
Post #6

Crumpet?

Group: Blokes in Charge
Member No.: 2,244

QUOTE (stagedoor jenny @ Oct 15 2004, 12:36 AM)
He looks like he was having fun doing the make-up! Reminds me of the American werewolf in London make-up documentory, and of course Michael Jackson's making of Thriller!!

<photos snip>

Photos from www.shaunsquad.com

Btw I recommend everyone read the blogs on this site, they are brilliantly entertaining with some fabulous photos. It's really personal and really nice reading who they met on their travels and just looking like they were having so much fun in the sun smile.gif

There are some great photos on there, specially of the one of Nick half naked on the toilet wink.gif

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
kidjoker
post Oct 15 2004, 09:21 AM
Post #7

Guests

On Mondo Thingo last night (Australia) they mentioned it. Their part must be kind of big-ish seeing as George sent them the script first.

This post has been edited by kidjoker: Oct 15 2004, 09:22 AM

+Quote Post
sean_ofthedead
post Oct 24 2004, 06:32 PM
Post #8

One Pinter

Member No.: 2,584

I find this amazing. Nick, Simon and Edgar must be peeing themselves with excitement about being zombies in a Romero film. Now all they need is a call from Lucas...

However, saying that, I reckon there is a chance that they'd turn down a cameo due to the massive shit Lucas has taken on the Star Wars legacy.

Who am I kidding? They'd remove limbs for the chance to cameo in a Star Wars movie.

+Quote Post
stagedoor jenny
post Oct 25 2004, 04:47 PM
Post #9

Snicklfritz

Member No.: 2,344

QUOTE (sean_ofthedead @ Oct 24 2004, 06:32 PM)
I find this amazing. Nick, Simon and Edgar must be peeing themselves with excitement about being zombies in a Romero film. Now all they need is a call from Lucas...

However, saying that, I reckon there is a chance that they'd turn down a cameo due to the massive shit Lucas has taken on the Star Wars legacy.

Who am I kidding? They'd remove limbs for the chance to cameo in a Star Wars movie.

Ooo I dunno, I remember reading on a really early webchat years ago on here when Edgar was asked what his biggest regret was and he said that he met Lucas before ep 1 was made and his biggest regret was not shooting him there and then! huh.gif Let's hope he doesn't meet him again, it could turn ugly...

This post has been edited by stagedoor jenny: Oct 25 2004, 04:48 PM

+Quote Post
sean_ofthedead
post Oct 25 2004, 10:51 PM
Post #10

One Pinter

Member No.: 2,584

QUOTE (stagedoor jenny @ Oct 25 2004, 04:47 PM)
Ooo I dunno, I remember reading on a really early webchat years ago on here when Edgar was asked what his biggest regret was and he said that he met Lucas before ep 1 was made and his biggest regret was not shooting him there and then!  huh.gif  Let's hope he doesn't meet him again, it could turn ugly...

Haha, to be fair, Lucas needs a good kick in the testes. I'd gain great pleasure from administering it myself, but if Edgar did the deed, I'd be almost as happy.

Still... A cameo... In a Star Wars movie... It'd be fried gold.

+Quote Post
rabbit57i
post Nov 1 2004, 05:42 PM
Post #11

Varga Girl

Member No.: 2,531

Here's a link to a short interview with the guys. It's very funny. My favorite part is Simon's description of what they look like as zombies in Land of the Dead:
SIMON: Thereís a little hairy zombie, a bear zombie and a portly balding zombie, thatís us three.
NICK: Which one am I?
SIMON: The hairy one.
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jonnybravo
post Nov 3 2004, 07:52 PM
Post #12

Guests

simon pegg will actually be a main star.
apparantley the story for land of the dead is theres one final city fortified left with zombies running round outside.
simon has thrid billing behind tom savini and dennis hopper.

+Quote Post
jonnybravo
post Nov 3 2004, 07:53 PM
Post #13

Guests

at first simon was billed as a zombie but his role has been bumped up

+Quote Post
jonnybravo
post Nov 3 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #14

Guests

ive just read the interview with simon and he says hes wanted as azombie but hes being billed on alot of romero websites as being a main part, i wonder if he will be a main zombie perhaps like bob in day of the dead?
oh yeah guess what else is being made!!
28 weeks later
weeks?
hell yeah
http://www.allthingszombie.com/movies/28weeks.php

+Quote Post
J.R
post Nov 3 2004, 09:12 PM
Post #15

Two Pinter

I have to say it's very unlikely that he will be a main character.

The reason he is being billed as 3rd in line is because some of the actors are unknowns and others have not been named yet.

Tho

John Leguizamo
Dennis Hopper

And

Asia Argento

Are known to have big parts in the film. You can check out Simon's profile on the Land Of The Dead IMDB page to see that he is still credited as Zombie Cameo.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:08 AM