30 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peep Show, Yes, it's a comedy programme
dantheman
post Nov 12 2004, 10:19 PM
Post #1

Guests

watching peepshow right now?

ch4...one of the best it has to be said... i wish i was the 'sexer' i'm single right now, looking for free love on the freeride highway...can't wait to self-oliaginate....with a lady

sorry to be frank, my candour may be a little ard to swallow, but hey, so am i smile.gif

-DTM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zombiechick
post Nov 14 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Guests

It's alright to be frank dantheman, we all want a good screwing from time to time. Sorry that was very rude, but u kno it's true. Being single sux, hey dantheman how old are you? happy.gif

+Quote Post
dantheman
post Nov 17 2004, 05:37 AM
Post #3

Guests

sorry ZC, i feel the whole tenar of your argument/reply is subliminally tainted (fuelled if you will) with sexual frustration... if so, i'm so sad... cos as i'm typing this shit and having the sudden realisation that i'm actually here and your actually there (where ever there is) and...well...we should be expressing ourselves in alternative modes...don't....you...think?

yes...we all deserve a ruddy good humping, even you lessers... (and gays) in love of course, nothing wrong with that... yeah... a rogerously marvellous orgas factor...i'm going for a high score here, because....*snif* i'm single to... bloody shame cos i'm a right good...sh...i mean catch!

if you'd like to continue this conversation ZC, say over a...over a...um...ovum.......Ovum? ooh poop i have female organs on my mind now... lemme start again

if you'd like to continue this conversation ZC, say over a small light blue input box in black text, then..call me sister (well don't call me sis...oh nevermind)

by the way i think i'm old... i gave up counting after 30...anyways, birthdays are good for you, the more you have the longer you live, so i'm gonna kick back and let time/age (the subtle theif of youth) make mock of my feeble attempts at being young and say...sod it, the good die young right? come on....lets be bad!!!!

-D255

This post has been edited by dantheman: Nov 17 2004, 05:48 AM

+Quote Post
Stella MM
post Nov 17 2004, 10:23 AM
Post #4

Cursing. Ladies. Dancing. And pleasure.

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,284

Goodness. No wonder you like peep show. Tell me, do you consider Mark to be a kindred spirit?

It's a great show, but one that needs to be watched while covering your eyes with one hand and biting down hard on the other.

+Quote Post
williambuckroger...
post Nov 17 2004, 10:25 AM
Post #5

RIZZIO!

Member No.: 2,346

i just cant get into this show at all, saw a few of the first series and thought 'well at least its a relatively novel concecpt' but theyve not bothered improving it for this new series!!

its funny, cos Mitchel and Webb have been a great team in other shows... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kick in the Head
post Nov 17 2004, 10:30 AM
Post #6

Cent Dix-Sept

Member No.: 2,258

Peep Show is simply divine dirty comedy. Endlessly quotable, and not as gimmicky as you might expect, thanks to perfect writing and acting.

+Quote Post
Ade
post Nov 17 2004, 03:30 PM
Post #7

Ade Flanders

Group: Senior Moderators
From: the moment I could first write, I KNEW that I wanted to be an internet forum moderator...
Member No.: 2,296

Yes, endlessly quotable: "Oh, cocknobs!" being a superb turn-of-phrase for expressing
one's computer-based frustrations at work; already starting to adopt that one... biggrin.gif
And "Henmania" is jolly good for moments of elation....

* does the Henman-wins-point-and-celebrates-with-clenched fist motion * "Henmania!"
Wicked, I feel better already. happy.gif

The first-person-perspective gimmick is cool too - it's good to see an original concept in comedy
for once. Much like The Office (only more so), the discomfort factor does make you squirm every
so often (and that's part of the joke, is it not?): "you might want to give that a bit of a rinse..."

By the way, does anybody remember seeing the two main
protagonists in Comedy Nation a few years back (1998-ish)?

+Quote Post
williambuckroger...
post Nov 17 2004, 03:32 PM
Post #8

RIZZIO!

also very useful in BRUISER, alongside Garth Marengi and Tim out of that THE OFFICE, plus the lovely sophie herself from this show

+Quote Post
dantheman
post Nov 17 2004, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Guests

If you cannot find peepshow funny or amusing but then again your here? in...this...forum.... i would be bold enough to say that your an anti-comdecocknobbing hypocrite, peepshow whaaaaaay deserves to have it's own forums...fans and everything else, little old me mentining it here in this spaced out forum isn't cocking good enough...i'm gonna have to make a stand... spaced...romantic comedy...PS (same) spaced..well filmed....PS (same) i could go on, i won't, i'm bloody tired... you see PS has all the elements that spaced has...but goes against Peepshow?.... i'll tell you

spaced has been around longer....
stars simon pegg thus the girly swooon memberships of this forum etc
yes it's funny and well written but doesn't appeal to the younger collbuff marlboro light studo's

has PS show go a dvd? - anyways, i find PS more....real...hmmmm yeah baby, when i mentioned this to mr Pegg, yes i have met him and her and them... he said... Peepshow, whats that? it wasn't ready then...i didn't have the thoughts in my head... i arse i think i've just lost myself... oh nevermind.. watch next weeks, you fucking love it!

-Dt^^% (i'm reading your emails)

+Quote Post
williambuckroger...
post Nov 17 2004, 04:56 PM
Post #10

RIZZIO!

you are robert webb and I claim my 20.

+Quote Post
dantheman
post Nov 17 2004, 05:14 PM
Post #11

Guests

I don't give money away to strangers, last time i did that, i was a sexual play thing, tired....crying inside.

webby who? - ah him...hmm
i'll get my coat! - you'll never guess...hahahahah! - even if you do, i wouldnt tell you if you were right nor not... anyways what am i doing here, work to do...me hungry...must eat, cannot sit around here all day wasting plastic typing to you.

-DT546

This post has been edited by dantheman: Nov 17 2004, 05:15 PM

+Quote Post
Stella MM
post Nov 17 2004, 05:20 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (dantheman @ Nov 17 2004, 04:53 PM)
If you cannot find peepshow funny or amusing but then again your here? in...this...forum....  i would be bold enough to say that your an anti-comdecocknobbing hypocrite, peepshow whaaaaaay deserves to have it's own forums...fans and everything else, little old me mentining it here in this spaced out forum isn't cocking good enough...i'm gonna have to  make a stand... spaced...romantic comedy...PS (same) spaced..well filmed....PS (same) i could go on, i won't, i'm bloody tired... you see PS has all the elements that spaced has...but goes against Peepshow?.... i'll tell you

Hello, what does this mean please?

+Quote Post
williambuckroger...
post Nov 17 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #13

RIZZIO!

my first guess was that it was supposed to be a sort of inner-monologue sort of diatribical rambling, i.e. like the two blokes in PEEP SHOW (hence the 'reading your emails' line, and so on).

my second guess... oh look, hometime!

+Quote Post
dantheman
post Nov 17 2004, 05:24 PM
Post #14

Guests

exactly my point, thankyou...

now, when do you think your gonna see this on TV screeeens...hmm? - i really gotta go...so much to do, sorry girl stella, don't fret my babe, you'll get it... now i must fly...

-DT881

+Quote Post
Stella MM
post Nov 17 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (dantheman @ Nov 17 2004, 05:24 PM)
sorry girl stella, don't fret my babe, you'll get it...

Yeeess....

+Quote Post

30 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 04:47 AM