Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Comic Relief?
sweetbutinsane
post Mar 17 2005, 08:28 PM
Post #91

Be careful what you fish for

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,331

I've done it again. Spent the last 30 minutes being hypnotised by Simon dancing instead of doing my maths homework ... well I've done half of it, it's just kind of annoying that the remaining questions are on trigonometry (sp?) which is something we haven't even started to learn yet, and there's no-one in the house who can explain it to me.

Oh wait, my mam's just got back from work ... *runs after her waving homework sheet*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cornetto
post Mar 17 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #92

"Now in Bird Flu Flavour"

Member No.: 3,408

Notice how Peter Kay didn't bother with Comic Aid because he was to busy making a bad music video with an even worse song.

This post has been edited by Cornetto: Mar 17 2005, 09:52 PM

+Quote Post
sweetbutinsane
post Mar 19 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #93

Be careful what you fish for

Member No.: 3,331

My mam has bought that song and insists on playing it over and over again until we are all sick of it (we = me, 2 brothers, 1 sister, a daddy and my cat). Not that we weren't sick of it in the first place. But then it is for charity, and I guess you can't argue against something that's probably going to raise a lot of money for people who live in poorer countries. Even if it does mean you have to walk around with earplugs in for the next month or two ...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:57 PM