IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Are you new?

Please feel free to say hello here in the New Members thread.

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bits you could watch again, and again, and again, those moments in spaced that you just lo
Ohio_is_for_love...
post Mar 6 2005, 11:17 AM
Post #16

Genius Of Love

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,871

I love it when tim says "whoa there pickle" why, i dont know but its just the way he says it.

I also like daisy interviewing herself before going to her interview "what do you think about current affairs, well i like them, theyre good." i just find it amusing, its in my head right now, hehe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 6 2005, 12:25 PM
Post #17

Genre Spanner

Member No.: 2,459

Brian, painter, big fucking loser.

Bilbo punching his dad cos he said Hawk The Slayer was rubbish (I love Hawk The Slayer)

Another vote for the whole clubbing scene, in fact any scene with tyres is a good scene, and while we're on the subject of whole Twist telling Brian she wants to see him as a whole with a w.

This post has been edited by Lee: Mar 6 2005, 01:01 PM

+Quote Post
Twiglet
post Mar 6 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #18

Ryan Dunn^^^^Sexy MotherF***er

Member No.: 3,421

obviously (as my name might suggest) the part in EP3 S1 after Tim got drunk and punched Vulva and he's all
"What happened last night?"
"...we drank an enormous amount fo free wine, ate our body weight in Twiglets. And you punched an artist in the face."
"Shit. Im not supposed to eat Twiglets."
"Why not?"
"They make me violent."

Fried Gold indeed!!

+Quote Post
baileys
post Mar 6 2005, 01:14 PM
Post #19

Two Pinter

Member No.: 3,506

'Let 'em have it' I can personally watch over and over and frequently do

+Quote Post
SpaceSickPip
post Mar 6 2005, 01:44 PM
Post #20

Shake 'n' bake!

Member No.: 3,005

QUOTE (Intergalactopus @ Mar 6 2005, 03:29 AM)
"You know when you said it went well? Well, when you said 'well', did you mean 'shite'?"

"Yes. I froze up, I just, made a tit of myself."

"How much of a tit?"

"I said... 'Girl Power'."

"Did you do this?" *puts up index and middle fingers*

"Yes."

*Turns, bites fist*

"Only for the-  Only for the-  Only for the hardcore UK raver!"  wub.gif

Love that...

QUOTE (Lee @ Mar 6 2005, 12:25 PM)
Brian, painter, big fucking loser.

... and that...

QUOTE (Twiglet @ Mar 6 2005, 12:29 PM)
EP3 S1 after Tim got drunk and punched Vulva and he's all
"What happened last night?"
"...we drank an enormous amount fo free wine, ate our body weight in Twiglets.  And you punched an artist in the face."
"Shit.  Im not supposed to eat Twiglets." 
"Why not?"
"They make me violent."

... and that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ell
post Mar 6 2005, 03:59 PM
Post #21

Three Pinter

Member No.: 3,395

The bit when Tim asks Mike if he has any idea's of how to get into dark star, cut to matrix like siege and then back to mike again. The look he has after that is just classic.

+Quote Post
Cult_Status02
post Mar 6 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #22

"Freeze, Rock!"

Member No.: 3,173

I think I'm a "Hawk the Slayer" Fan..."I am no messenger, but I will give you a message. The message of death!"

any way, the part I always laugh at is obvioulsy the gun fights in Gone, but also (aside from every other joke) if I had to pick one, it would be ep 1.4: A lil' somthing like this (I'm watching it now)

Daisey: Richard's finished with me.
Tim: Well it's not that suprising is it? You were getting off with people behind his back. How come he finished with you?
Daisey: 'Cause I, was getting off with people behind his back.
Tim: Well how did he find out?
Daisey: When I told him you kno--, You, you told me to tell him, you said it would clear the air, you know, strengthen our relationship.
Tim: Hehehe, I didn't mean it!
Daisey: Oh you're evil!
Tim: I'm not the deciever here. I'm not the cheating Harpy.
Daisey: You're so damaged. Just 'cause sarah you, you feel justified in reaking your petty vengence on Woman kind (forcing the last few words out).
Tim: (nodding head quickly) Yes...Yes, and I'd do it again I tell you! I'd do it again in an instanst. ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahaa (Sadistic laughing, spins quickyl and jump through the window)
-Uh oh it was a flash back-
Tim: Sorry, sorry, so, um, are you ok?

-End scene- oh it's magnificant!!!! the flashback is brilliant, 3 and a half thumbs up.

+Quote Post
SkipToTheEnd
post Mar 7 2005, 03:03 PM
Post #23

Young Roberts could not face another moussaka

Member No.: 3,477

QUOTE (Intergalactopus @ Mar 6 2005, 03:29 AM)
"You know when you said it went well? Well, when you said 'well', did you mean 'shite'?"

"Yes. I froze up, I just, made a tit of myself."

"How much of a tit?"

"I said... 'Girl Power'."

"Did you do this?" *puts up index and middle fingers*

"Yes."

*Turns, bites fist*

laugh.gif
And yes, I did consult the episode to bring the dialogue to you 100% error-free and accurate. I care  happy.gif

I also love s1 ep6.

"Only for the-  Only for the-  Only for the hardcore UK raver!"  wub.gif

QUOTE (Cult_Status02 @ Mar 6 2005, 05:42 PM)
I think I'm a "Hawk the Slayer" Fan..."I am no messenger, but I will give you a message. The message of death!"

any way, the part I always laugh at is obvioulsy the gun fights in Gone, but also (aside from every other joke) if I had to pick one, it would be ep 1.4:  A lil' somthing like this (I'm watching it now)

Daisey: Richard's finished with me.
Tim: Well it's not that suprising is it?  You were getting off with people behind his back.  How come he finished with you?
Daisey: 'Cause I, was getting off with people behind his back.
Tim: Well how did he find out?
Daisey: When I told him you kno--, You, you told me to tell him, you said it would clear the air, you know, strengthen our relationship.
Tim: Hehehe, I didn't mean it!
Daisey:  Oh you're evil!
Tim:  I'm not the deciever here.  I'm not the cheating Harpy.
Daisey: You're so damaged.  Just 'cause sarah you, you feel justified in reaking your petty vengence on Woman kind (forcing the last few words out).
Tim:  (nodding head quickly) Yes...Yes, and I'd do it again I tell you!  I'd do it again in an instanst. ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahaa (Sadistic laughing, spins quickyl and jump through the window)
-Uh oh it was a flash back-
Tim:  Sorry, sorry, so, um, are you ok?

-End scene- oh it's magnificant!!!! the flashback is brilliant, 3 and a half thumbs up.

ah you people have excellent taste... i love those bits, it brings a tear to my eye just to think about them.
and then of course theres the bit in the toilet: "just for me and my dawg, you know the kia-ora advert" - "no"... genius

+Quote Post
Philz
post Mar 7 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #24

Four Pinter

Member No.: 2,380

Mike eating coffee....love it

+Quote Post
digsy
post Mar 7 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #25

Guests

ESM: - "Watch where your going you idiot!"

Tim: - "Sorry i just know this road really well, and i've never seen an evil suspiscous looking man around here before"

ESM: - "What makes you think i'm evil and suspiscous looking?"

Tim: - "Alright! Just being friendly!"

Cracks me up. the way Tim says it.

+Quote Post
Cazza
post Mar 7 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #26

Guests

Daisy- Should I go reliable and frumpy or stupid and glamorous?
Tim- Something in between?
Daisy- Stupid and frumpy?
Tim- Save you getting changed...
Daisy-Tim I'm serious, this is important! I've got to get the right...
Tim-LOOK...

And also the bit when Daisy brings Colin back and her and Tim are looking at him. There is no dialogue but the camera pans between their expressions. Thought thinking about it the dialogue after is also a fave bit.

Daisy-How can you not love him he's so CUTE.
Tim- It's not what he is it's what he will become. It starts with "Oohs and ahhs" but later there's barking and biting....

...Tim-You'll come back from aerobics and find him slavering over the half eaten remains of some hapless handyman you left fixing the tumble dryer.

Daisy-We don't have a tumble dryer.
Tim- You will have my friend...you will.

Also one of the best outtakes is the 'Biking and camping' one

I know my quotes aren't to the letter but you get the jist :-)

This post has been edited by Cazza: Mar 7 2005, 07:56 PM

+Quote Post
sweetbutinsane
post Mar 7 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #27

Be careful what you fish for

Member No.: 3,331

Gosh, I could go on forever listing all my favourite bits but I wont. Here are a few of them:

1) The end of series 2, episode 7 is my ultimate favourite bit. when Tim and Daisy are sitting on the beanbag together and Daisy rests her head on Tim's shoulder, and then Tim rests his head on Daisy's head. It's just sooooo sweet!

2) Tim's story in series 1, episode 4. I will qoute it - it may not be perfect, I have done it from memory.

Tim: Alright, I had a minor phobia when I was a kid.
Daisy: How minor?
Tim: I had to have counselling.
Daisy: Really? Sorry.
Tim: She said I had canaphobia. I was seven years old and I thought "Great, now I'm frightened of bamboo aswell."
Daisy: How many times did you go?
Tim: Three or four. It started to work, you know. I remember her saying to me "You've got about as much chance of being struck by lightning as you have of being bitten by a dog."
Daisy: So ... what's the problem?
Tim: Well, I was leaving the practice one day, feeling sort of really well-adjusted and happy, and this fucking great alsation just came haring down the road towards me, jaws slung with bloody slaver, eyes lit by the fire of Hades' eternal damned kingdom. It leapt into the air and I remember thinking "This is it. I'm seven years old, and this is the end." Fortunately, Lady Luck was smiling at me that day.
Daisy: What happened?
Tim: I got struck by lightning.
Daisy: WHAT?!
Tim: Yeah, it hurt, but it scared the shit out of the dog so ...
Daisy: So now you're scared of dogs and lightning.
Tim: And bamboo.

3)
Brian: I see my ex girlfriends. Well, not so much "see" as "watch"...

laugh.gif

4) In series 2, epsidoe 5 - well it's basically the whole episode. Some of the more memorable bits are ;

*The way Tim says "... or c) fall over and puke."
*The way Tim is just sitting there nodding throught most of the tequila scenes
*Daisy's Elvis impression
*The second gunfight
*The gang eating the stew at the end ... lol!

5) The whole of the last paintball scene in series 1, episode 4. It was just brilliant, with Tim's revenge and Mike's "death". biggrin.gif

There are other bits of course. I will come back and add some more top bits in a slightly shorter post but right now my dad is yelling at me to get off the internet ...

+Quote Post
daisydouble
post Mar 7 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #28

Two Pinter

Member No.: 3,000

Ok well I'll agree with everyone so far, s2 ep5 is my favourite EVER and i watch it over and over. but as my quote suggests I find the part where brian and his mum are in the cafe HYSTERICAL it's just the way he says "and a large half caff frappaccino please, with er whipped cream and er marshmallow dunkers" and his mum says "i'll have the same. when in Rome...." and does a little heade wiggle! hahahahaha!

ooh also when Brian comes out of the flat with that tiny little fake phone and says "he's a big fish in a small pond and i'm a SHARK"

I also love the scene where daisy goes for her interview for flaps and says to the lady with Patrick Cox's "maybe next time you should wear your own shoes" and swings her bag and it hits her in the face...fried gold! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
A-Friend
post Mar 8 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #29

we’re not making a James Bond movie

Member No.: 3,528

Already been said ... but Mike eating the coffee in the Darkstar offices ... in fact I think Mike is brilliant throughout that whole scene; "I was born ready timmy" plus the way he pops his head round the corner, scans the area and then ducks behind the doorway again.

Plus - and very surprised that no-one has said this yet - love the final scene in that episode after Mike asks where Tyres is, and he's dancing at the traffic lights!! genius!!

Actually, it looks as though I'm talking myself into making this my favourite episode (which I never thought it was) and, also may be convincing myself that Mike is my favourite charcter ... but love this:

Tyres: mines a pint of the black stuff
Mike: you can't drink a pint of bovril!

Don't want to repeat all the ones that have been said already, so a couple of other non-mentioned faves are:

mike coming out of the toilet reading "Oranges are not the only fruit" in the first episode of the second series (remember having to explain that whole thing to my girlfried, but the subtelty gets me every time!)

The scene with the tank - and especially Brian's little wave.

There!! that's done, must stop now otherwise will end up listing 10 secenes/gags from each episode which kind of goes against the definition of "favourite".

+Quote Post
pudmaster3000
post Mar 9 2005, 01:22 PM
Post #30

Guests

I'm new to this but, i could watch the 'gunfight' in the street with tim and daisy
against the boys over and over again. Pure brilliance!

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:20 AM