Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cinema Macabre, with Simon Contribution
rabbit57i
post Jun 6 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #1

Varga Girl

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2,531

And finally, the British Fantasy Society, with PS Publishing, will be releasing Cinema Macabre - a collection of essays about some of the industry's favourite horror movies.

Edited by best-selling author of Fiddleback, Mark Morris, it will feature contributions from well-known authors/editors/artists including Peter Atkins (writing about Orphée), Ramsey Campbell (Lost Highway), Les Edwards (I Walked with a Zombie), Ed Gorman (Invasion of the Body Snatchers), Stephen Jones (King Kong), Peter Crowther (Something Wicked This Way Comes), China Miéville (Razorback), Kim Newman (Let's Scare Jessica to Death), Mark Chadbourn (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me), Tim Lebbon (Alien), Christopher Fowler (Witchfinder General), Michael Marshall Smith (Halloween), Lisa Tuttle (Repulsion), Simon Clark (The Blackbird), Neil Gaiman (The Bride of Frankenstein), Muriel Gray (The Thing), James Lovegrove (The Omega Man) and many others.

The book will also feature essays by famous Science Fiction author Brian - Frankenstein Unbound - Aldiss, Stephen King biographer Douglas E. Winter and Shaun of the Dead's Simon Pegg.

Members of the British Fantasy Society will receive a special BFS paperback copy of the book free of charge, but it will also be available in three states from PS Publishing: a paperback; a trade hardcover; and a slipcased hardcover signed by all the contributors.

The book is scheduled to be launched at FantasyCon 2005 – yet another reason to sign up for the convention. Check outBritish Fantasy Society for event details.

For more information visit the PS Publishing website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 03:11 PM