Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hollyoaks
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Jubei
QUOTE (Jimmay @ May 9 2008, 10:36 AM)
I felt very sorry for Jack though.  His life's ruined.

That character has had a lot of shit recently. I'm not even sure how something good can happen for Jack now, so maybe they're going to kill him off with another heart attack. Has he been in Hollyoaks since the start?

ETA: Nope, he's beaten by Tony Hutchinson, only original cast member since 1995. Jack's been in it since 1996. Max since 1997 and (the current) Darren since 1999.
Withnail
QUOTE (Jubei @ May 8 2008, 07:24 PM)
So, is Newts mate real or completely in his head. I know what my money's on.

So Hollyoaks has turned into an extended version of 'Drop Dead Fred'? biggrin.gif
Starscream`s Ghost
They did that with Bombhead, anyway.
Jubei
All I have to say regarding yesterdays first look/todays episode is AT BLOODY LAST! That storyline has taken so long to get to the obvious reveal. Also, it was quite chilling. Especially the video. Boy's got issues.
princess_shrek
Tonight's episode is so sad *sobs*
Jubei
*sob* indeed sad.gif I was actually quite sad. After everything that's happened, I thought, can't they just have a nice wedding. Then Mira starts screaming and I thought, it is hollyoaks after all. And then that! Poor Tom. Also, what happened to Newt in the end?
lola
I only saw some of the episodes this week - has nobody asked how, given that she only got pregnant at Christmas (that was when they hatched the plan, right?) Tina has managed to produce a baby that's 3 months premature but seems to need minimal medical intervention?

Is this one of those it happens faster in soap land babies?
princess_shrek
QUOTE (lola @ Jul 6 2008, 06:42 PM)
I only saw some of the episodes this week - has nobody asked how, given that she only got pregnant at Christmas (that was when they hatched the plan, right?) Tina has managed to produce a baby that's 3 months premature but seems to need minimal medical intervention?

The doctor delivering the baby said he was over 30 weeks - Tony told him he'd got his dates wrong and that he was a big baby; everyone seems to have accepted that.
lola
Bless them. Wonder when that's going to come out.
Jubei
I have twi things to say:

1. At last.

2. I predict Kieran will be in a coma/dead/amnesiac within the next week, if not the next episode.
Zoe
I have two things to say:

CRAIG DEAN!!!!!!

OMFG
Jubei
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 4 2008, 12:04 AM)
I have two things to say:

CRAIG DEAN!!!!!!

OMFG

He looks like he's wearing even more make up than before. Also, was he in Dublin or the Costa del Sol? Did I miss something there?

I predict the next rape: Either an attempted rape of Steph by Niles, but he won't be allowed to actually get away with it, or Michaela's gonna rape Mike, possibly in his sleep. I can't see any other obvious rape storylines coming up and there must be one in the offiing.
Jimmay
QUOTE (Jubei @ Sep 4 2008, 08:08 AM)
I predict the next rape:  Either an attempted rape of Steph by Niles,

That ones been coming for ages though. I'm starting to think there won't be a single rape in the forseeable future.
Zoe
QUOTE (Jubei @ Sep 4 2008, 08:08 AM)
He looks like he's wearing even more make up than before. Also, was he in Dublin or the Costa del Sol? Did I miss something there?

He's all lovely and toasty brown, like a yummy bread roll.

He's even more chiseled than when he left - it's surely only a matter of time before the vest sex resumes.

So has Myra found out then? I've not been watching recently, but now Craig's back that's all about to change. I'll be curled up in my duvet on Sunday, enjoying his perfect jaw and angry/confused/longing stares at pasty JP.

QUOTE (Jimmay @ Sep 4 2008, 09:32 AM)
That ones been coming for ages though.  I'm starting to think there won't be a single rape in the forseeable future.

That's crazy talk!

I think Michaela might rape Barnesy.
Jubei
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 4 2008, 09:34 AM)
So has Myra found out then? I've not been watching recently

No, Kieran has found out. He met Niles foster mum. He's actually called Matthew, and she had a picture of Matthew and his girlfriend (Steph, obvioulsy). Apparently he's always been a bit of a mental as far as forming relationships with people and pets.

Now that Kieran knows, this is why I predict he will soon end up in a coma/dead/amnesiac, before he gets the chance to tell anyone. This would also serve to add spice to the Kieran/JP/Craig vest/low-V-neck triangle.
Zoe
Three-way, vest, coma sex?!

I can hardly wait.

Kieron is boring and has a big fat head, I'd be happy for him to leave brokenhearted. Hopefully then Craig will break JP's pasty heart again, and he'll leave to, allowing Craig to return to his previous cheeky chappy, wide boy scamming, Darlene lovin', days. He and Darren would make an excellent double act. As long as they remember that Craig used to have a sense of humour. Maybe he could start dating Michaela - keep it in the family.

I'm also hoping for a lightly comedic reveal of Nile's parentage in an Importance of Being Earnest stylie. No? Screaming and pushing people down stairs it is then.
Miss Shazam
I've started to only watch it on Sunday mornings. It seems to just confuse me during the week.
Jubei
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 4 2008, 10:22 AM)
Kieron is boring and has a big fat head,

He also only has one face 'I'm a poor gay puppy, I'm wrestling with internal demons and I'm sad but hopeful at the same time...' It sounds impressive but it's pretty much Joey's 'multiply 13 by 27' sad face.
Jubei
What did I say?
Jubei
And there was vest sex, too.
Everlong
Aaaaaaand another one bites the dust..

Rumour has it that..

He kills off one of his sisters soon!
Zoe
Ahh Vest Sex, I never knew how much I missed you.

I was worried for a minute they might take their tops off to have sex, but no, the vests stayed on.

Mmmm vesty sexy.
bigfatrich
QUOTE (Everlong @ Sep 5 2008, 06:04 PM)
Aaaaaaand another one bites the dust..

Rumour has it that..

He kills off one of his sisters soon!

It would seem that it's Tina
Zoe
Really?

Yes boy!
bigfatrich
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 8 2008, 09:07 AM)
Really?

Yes boy!

I've been lurking on Low Culture's forums since you linked to it a while ago (thanks for that, btw!) and that's who the smart money's on; it seems they take their stuff from Digital Spy.
Jubei
It would make sense, I mean she is the dullest of the lot. Although he hasn't tried to get shot of Jackie or Mercedes yet, to my memory, so perhaps he owes them one.
Jubei
They're turning up the psycho factor at the moment huh? What with the First Look episode as well. I'm starting to think he's just going to kill all the McQueens and be done with it. Mentalist.

Also, I should like to say to Russ: "What the fuck were you thinking!?" This is in relation to his decision to stay with Dulltina and the Inappropriately Named Kid, rather than go holidaying round the world with the hot blonde.
Zoe
Why doesn't Hollyoaks get blasted for the amount everyone drinks. Rarely a scene passes, without someone suggesting a trip to the SU or the Dog or cracking open some tinnies or a bottle of wine. Only Louise seems to suffer the effects, though she doesn't seem to drink anymore than any of the other characters.

I may write to the Daily Mail, they seem to get fairly swift results. They could be off air by next week for encouraging 'teen booze binge britain!'
Zoe
The Orange Organics live!
Jubei
So what's been happening? I've missed three weeks worth. And I see there's a bunch of Late night Hollyoaks coming up too, so I'm gonna miss that as well probably.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.