Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spaced Test
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Pages: 1, 2, 3
trix
90%

And why wasnt there an option for Doktor Mandrake?

I missed the whole Tekken thing though, darn, and I ALWAYS used to play as Nina (embarrasment, shame)
McMo0
yeah i've started remebering things now that i wasn't sure of... amber is an a cup, not a b, i knew that favorite character was supposed to be tim, but i went with brian cos he's freaking random...

86% was what i got... must watch all again...
LuLu
You scored 90%!

What can I say? You are one die hard fan. Youve been through it all. Slow motion fights, you quote like a loony when your out in town, but they all look at you weirdly. So follows a tirade of abuse at their failure to follow what is so good and pure. Did you get that one with Ambers bra size? Thought you might you dirty bastard. Well done son/daughter, give me a mail, lets talk spaced.
widowspider
92%. Haven't watched any eps in ages, though.
Mrs Bisley
QUOTE (Baz @ Sep 16 2005, 02:03 PM)
The Spaced Test, You've answered 30 of 30, 100% is what it said for me.
wink.gif

Me too!! Couldn't e-mail the b*****d though to tell him!!!! grr...
Well done by the way!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Grumpy_Thomas @ Sep 17 2005, 02:06 PM)
91... But, but, Tim isn't allergic is he? He's not supposed to eat twiglets, they make him violent, and he's phobic of dogs and canes.

I was very p****d off with that one coz he rekons hes a real fan and the questions arent even right!!

QUOTE (Icepick @ Oct 9 2005, 09:41 AM)
What was the answer to the "Favorite character?" (doesn't seem to be a very good question if you ask me)

It was Tim... it really gave it away that he said it was a bit biased n he kept mentioning Tim

Anyways... love you all
xxxxxxxx

Me n Baz rock!!!
Mrs Bisley
ALSO.... just want to say that Im very pleased with my 100% as I havent watched it in... a month *gasps* (mellow.gif ohmy.gif sad.gif) as my sister decided to nick my dvds...

grrr.... must get them back.... mad.gif

Anyways... AGAIN.... love you all

xxxxx
biggrin.gif
Ade
I got a rather satisfactory 92%, considering I haven't watched it in ages.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
evil-ed
QUOTE (m0r1arty @ Sep 16 2005, 12:05 PM)
96% arg!, and the option for a triple vodka wasn't there for TWISTER drink

Tekken 2: Paul is Tim, Nina is Daisy, Nina Williams Wins, Daisy Steiner Wins

I'd like to know if anyone gets 100, with questions like who's your favourite and such it isn't really fair.

-m0r

It's tekken 3 actually.
rouge_rouge_vin
i got 90% but thought some of the questions were a bit dodgy.......... mellow.gif
ronvelig
Quite pleased with 96%

I reckon I only got the favourite character and daisy to nina questions wrong too. I need to stop watching them every week, but at the same time, I don't want to
SwatchDog
69% which i didnt think was too bad until i saw everyone else's result..
BartmanDK
Couldent remember the Club name, the Time Crisis thing and Twists club name.. but still got a 92% biggrin.gif
theevilresident101
OK I got 93% after watching it once and one fave episode after I got it. According to that, I'm Tim...you fucking plum
Pvt Iron {T F U}
82 % hmmm must watch spaced again tongue.gif
empathy-with-beast
92%, not good enough, cant remember where the time crisis game takes place or what happens!

I missed Tehkken2 refrence as well.

scourge, scourge scourge.
benbert
84% not especially well, is there no way in witch you can see the answers? I'd like to know where I went wrong.
WHAPANG!
88%
Woo
GundamGuy_UK
92%. Not bad really.
Babylon 5 is a big pile of shit
79 ohmy.gif
Comedy Dave
90% and I did get Amber's bra size but not who Tim was shot by during Time Crisis....... tongue.gif not good enough
Babylon 5 is a big pile of shit
TIM
You scored 92%!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feckless_dykey_prostitute
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Sep 16 2005, 06:20 PM)
91%. Go Me!

I did it again and got:

TIM
You scored 98%!

Look's like I've improved a tad...
Breadmaster
it's "Twist O' Lemon" as well......

If your gonna write a quiz best to do a proper job eh?
DOD-MDK
98% Not bad for a Yank.
dabariocca
I got
TIM
You scored 93%!
What can I say? You are one die hard fan. Youve been through it all. Slow motion fights, you quote like a loony when your out in town, but they all look at you weirdly. So follows a tirade of abuse at their failure to follow what is so good and pure. Did you get that one with Ambers bra size? Thought you might you dirty bastard. Well done son/daughter, give me a mail, lets talk spaced.

Not sure if I'm proud or embarassed. huh.gif

So it was Nina Williams? I thought it was their parents names or something.

OK I'm a Spaced geek but not a Tekken geek. I can live with that.
theevilresident101
I don't get that friggin test! First, I got 93% and now I dropped to 80% but after having a marathon of the show, roughly, 3 days ago. ??
freege
I think a score of 76% isnt too bad for someone from the States that hasnt even finished watching all of season 2 yet. Il give myself a pat on the back for now and return when Ive watched them all
theevilresident101
Wicked avatar! biggrin.gif
A-Friend
I scored 95% (which means I got 28.5 questions right out of 30!?!?!?! Strange! Unless they are weighted maybe?)

Anyway, 95 is pretty damn good me thinks, so i will give myself one of these: rolleyes.gif and maybe even a happy.gif
A Big Fat Tranny?
Tim and 90%

Woot!!

Wanted to be Mike, though. sad.gif
brianbrane
I skipped to the end... happy.gif
Snoot
I got :

The Spaced Test, continued

You've answered 30 of 30, by the way .

To be honest i got a lucky guess with the Tekken one....the penny just didn't drop. Nearly slipped up on Ambers bra size too... then i remembered Marsha saying "She's the Devil in a C cup".

OMG ... what a Geek.
MoJo
93% laugh.gif
Jon 79
QUOTE (MoJo @ Sep 15 2006, 02:30 PM)
93%  laugh.gif

I got 93% too.
MoJo
QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Sep 15 2006, 01:51 PM)
I got 93% too.

laugh.gif
dolfyn
95%. smile.gif
I'm happy with that.

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif
R3Dl2ULZ
TIM
You scored 96%!

its my second time (first was about a year ago) but all my answers were from my memory of the show not the test.
theevilresident101
85%... sad.gif
coolasacucumber
blooming heck- a very respectable 96%. thats my days work over.
Biccy
Mike 82%. Quite proud cool.gif
Outatime
85% and I can't remember the last time I watched mellow.gif
Gimp
82%

Some of those questions were a bit shit.
Crutch
84%. I think that's exctly what I got after watching the two seires'es once. mellow.gif

EDIT: For question 11 is no correct answer avaible. ;-)
R3Dl2ULZ
yeah half of them arent even spelt correctly
dwayne
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Sep 16 2005, 01:49 PM)
90%

I was annoyed at whatever dumbass wrote the quiz though. So Brian is painting "attriptic" is he? Must be some post-modern movement I've never heard of.

yes. that's when he's slapping his wanger on the painting i believe.

a meagre 88% pour moi. but i will do better.
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (dwayne @ Oct 12 2006, 04:14 PM)
yes. that's when he's slapping his wanger on the painting i believe.

I think you misunderstand me. He is painting a 'triptych'.
dwayne
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Oct 12 2006, 03:23 PM)
I think you misunderstand me. He is painting a 'triptych'.

whops i beg your pardon. didn't notice that until now.

slap me with the naive n00bie stick!
A Big Fat Tranny?
QUOTE (dwayne @ Oct 12 2006, 04:38 PM)
whops i beg your pardon. didn't notice that until now.

slap me with the naive n00bie stick!

84%. Not unhappy with it.

*Wanders off to find not only the 'n00bie stick' but also the 'l33t speak' stick'*
Heff
Tim - 95%
Last watched series 1 & 2 about a month ago. What's the correct answer to 'who's your favourite character?'
Ringcoirewen
93%

I wish I knew which ones I got wrong. Probably the favourite character one - if it's biased, it can't be put in the quiz because it's relative to the person and unless you're fecking PSYCHIC then you haven't got any idea what people are going to say! IF IT'S OPINION THEN IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF RIGHT OR WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Who is this guy anyway?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.