Pages: 1, 2, 3
catherinecw
This prob been done before, so apols if this is the case but try this:

www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=11586701408859863260

Kate. xx
Svein
I scored 80%...
Marty
91%, I still got it! How do I get rid of it?

Who's Paul? And what's a 'lune'?
m0r1arty
96% arg!, and the option for a triple vodka wasn't there for TWISTER drink

Tekken 2: Paul is Tim, Nina is Daisy, Nina Williams Wins, Daisy Steiner Wins

I'd like to know if anyone gets 100, with questions like who's your favourite and such it isn't really fair.

-m0r
Raven
90% - actually got the Paul is to Tim one right at a guess.

I think I would have done better if the quiz had been written by someone who had a better understanding of the English language and there hadn't been a completely subjective question in it ("Who is the best character?").
DazDaMan
91%! cool.gif
catherinecw
I'm a bit miffed with my piddly 88%. Surely I am the most knowledgeable spaced addict this side of Sheffield. Maybe I don't know all I think I know. Maybe I now know that I know nothing. Who am I? *goes foetal*
Baz
The Spaced Test, You've answered 30 of 30, 100% is what it said for me.

wink.gif
Svein
GEEK!
Ronin
Fun test. I got an 86% Looks like it's time to watch the whole thing again.
catherinecw
QUOTE (Baz @ Sep 16 2005, 01:03 PM)
The Spaced Test, You've answered 30 of 30, 100% is what it said for me.
wink.gif

Let's pelt him with stones!
Raven
QUOTE (catherinecw @ Sep 16 2005, 02:19 PM)
Let's pelt him with stones!

Or paper planes at least! wink.gif
m0r1arty
So it is possible, now where did I go wrong...

-m0r
Jessopjessopjessop
90%

I was annoyed at whatever dumbass wrote the quiz though. So Brian is painting "attriptic" is he? Must be some post-modern movement I've never heard of.
JeffStuka
I've not watched it enough recently. I only managed a paltry 75%.
Injektilo
96%. For shame!
rabbit57i
I only got 80% sad.gif Granted, it's probably been years and years since I have watched it.
feckless_dykey_prostitute
91%. Go Me!
kitty_b_wonderful
Also 80%. I didn't think I was quite that geeky.
Sostie
I got 83%. Which beat 99% of those in my age/gender group apparentley.

Not difficult as I am a 78 year old hermaphrodite.
spacemonkey
95%? Hmmm... must watch it again...
stinketta
88%. i am disapointed.
Grumpy_Thomas
91... But, but, Tim isn't allergic is he? He's not supposed to eat twiglets, they make him violent, and he's phobic of dogs and canes.
m0r1arty
And if I'm in a pub Amber gets a triple vodka.

I want my other 4% I could kick whoever wrotes thats butt

-m0r
Cornetto
TIM
You scored 91%!
What can I say? You are one die hard fan. Youve been through it all. Slow motion fights, you quote like a loony when your out in town, but they all look at you weirdly. So follows a tirade of abuse at their failure to follow what is so good and pure. Did you get that one with Ambers bra size? Thought you might you dirty bastard. Well done son/daughter, give me a mail, lets talk spaced.
PrincessKate
93%. I don't know how.
cueballthedog
i got 96% woohoo
Sir_Robin_the_brave
I also scored 96%. That'll do me.
sweetbutinsane
95%

Not bad I guess, but I would have liked to have gotten 100% and annoyed everyone, haha! smile.gif
fatseff1234
TIM
You scored 93%!
What can I say? You are one die hard fan. Youve been through it all. Slow motion fights, you quote like a loony when your out in town, but they all look at you weirdly. So follows a tirade of abuse at their failure to follow what is so good and pure. Did you get that one with Ambers bra size? Thought you might you dirty bastard. Well done son/daughter, give me a mail, lets talk spaced.
shinyelvenqueen
96%. I was happy about it but I only watched Spaced this afternoon! Silly me. smile.gif
*Wendy*
86%, not too shabby smile.gif
SpaceSickPip
QUOTE (*Wendy* @ Sep 27 2005, 01:19 PM)
86%, not too shabby smile.gif
I got that too smile.gif
DeadMike
96% too.

So what do you think the answer was to the favorite character.
And I'm pretty sure I didn't get that Tim is to Paul as Daisy is to ______ I was kinda lost on that. Who's Paul?
DeadMike
QUOTE (m0r1arty @ Sep 16 2005, 08:05 AM)
Tekken 2: Paul is Tim, Nina is Daisy, Nina Williams Wins, Daisy Steiner Wins

Nevermind.

Reading is Fundamental!
jem
MARSHA
You scored 34%! 
Living upstairs, spying on people keeps you involved, theres no question about it, but it hasnt given you the full perspective has it? When your compus mentas you could do this quiz with your eyes closed, (probably as easy as assembling a Brenn gun blindfolded). Tell you what, Pop open a bottle of champagne, you know, the one you were saving for a special occasion and chuck the series on again. Just dont pass out this time! 

i suck. god the disgrace i have brought upon my family...
well, it's not that bad cosidering i've only seen a few (meaning 2) episodes...
le plat
TIM
You scored 90%!

'What can I say? You are one die hard fan. Youve been through it all. Slow motion fights, you quote like a loony when your out in town, but they all look at you weirdly. So follows a tirade of abuse at their failure to follow what is so good and pure. Did you get that one with Ambers bra size? Thought you might you dirty bastard. Well done son/daughter, give me a mail, lets talk spaced.'

I got the Nina Williams one wrong, but I don't know which other ones. Is it Dok or Doctor Mandrake?
*Wendy*
I got the Daisy as to Nina answer, but only by pure luck laugh.gif
m0r1arty
QUOTE (le plat @ Sep 28 2005, 02:46 AM)
Is it Dok

ooOOOoo!!

QUOTE (le plat @ Sep 28 2005, 02:46 AM)
or Doctor Mandrake?

aaAAaa!!

(Cha Cha's off)

Doktor Mandrake anyone???

-m0r
Dorf
You scored 96%

Wasnt quite sure which i got wrong, as the one that caught me offguard was the tekken one smile.gif (which i guessed and with nina and now realise what it was)

I went with Dok Madrake, as it was the only one with a K smile.gif

Altho similarly to shinyelvenqueen, im halfway through rewatching it over last few days, so its cheatingly fresh in the mind smile.gif
Omniscia
90%. I'm satisfied with that. But the quiz could certainly use a little revising.
Ohio_is_for_lovers
93%, not too bad biggrin.gif The tekken one got me though,im never good at ones like that.
I-am-the-movie
95%. Am relatively pleased... smile.gif
maian
96%, very pleased, I am.
Sean of the Dead
95%, nice.
Adem
I'm another that got 86% happy.gif
Icepick
What was the answer to the "Favorite character?" (doesn't seem to be a very good question if you ask me)
Miggins
QUOTE (Ohio_is_for_lovers @ Oct 3 2005, 07:29 AM)
93%, not too bad  biggrin.gif  The tekken one got me though,im never good at ones like that.

Pretty much what I was going to type.

I got the "Tim is to Paul" one by sheer fluke. Nina was the only name I recognised, but for the life of me, I couldn't think why in a Spaced sense. I think Tim's lobster-hands-with-dancing and Daisy's interpretation of the word "research" must have blanked out the voiceover talking about Nina Williams (plus I tend to join in with the laugh - "Ah ha ha ha ha", or something like that).
UnderSpaced
I scored a 91% which isn't too bad.
Amazongirl
93%

WOOT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.