Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Richard O'Brien
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Shaun of the Dead
nowimboard
Lets try this for a first post,

Well of course I LOVE SOTD, I have a the special edition in hebok with the comic, saw it 4 time in the cinema and have watched it too many times on dvd.
I've met the scary kid zombie, he goes to the uni I went to last year!!

My best sotd item is a 4ft post my girl friend got for me.
One thing that has been puzzerling me is on the Tube Door poster/dvd cover is the zombie on the left at the bottom. Is it just me or is that Richard O'Brien? And is the zombie on the right hand side to the right of the twin Sir Ian Mclenen?!

I doubt Ian Mclenen is a zombie, but is Richard th zombie on the left? I have tried googleing it but haven't had much luck and he's not credited on Imdb!

Anyone help?
Sir_Robin_the_brave
It's not him, just an extra who looks a bit like him. There was a discussion about this when the poster was first released but I'm not sure where the thread is. smile.gif

Oh and hello, welcome to the board.
KevinandNick
QUOTE (Sir_Robin_the_brave @ Oct 2 2005, 10:53 AM)
It's not him, just an extra who looks a bit like him. There was a discussion about this when the poster was first released but I'm not sure where the thread is.  smile.gif

Oh and hello, welcome to the board.

We can emphatically say that Reckless Rick was NOT involved with the poster shoot of Shaun!

Hope this clears up this little matter. smile.gif

KEVIN & NICK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.