Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For anyone who's NOT going...
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Shaun of the Dead
feckless_dykey_prostitute
OK I've just had an idea. Tell me if it's crap.

For anyone who isn't (or is and wants to contribute anyway) going to the SOTD Graphic Novel Signing on 5th November, I though I could compile some messages from the spaced-out crew. Anyway, if you want to contribute to it, just post your message to Simon and Edgar and I'll put it on the list along with your forum name.

Hopefully I'll give it to them on 5th November. Once again, do tell me if it's a rubbish idea or a good one.
sweetbutinsane
Wow, that's a fantastic idea! I'll have a think of what I want to say and get back to you ...
Thanks! But remember to get back to me by 4th November people! It seems far away but it will come.
Adem
I'm going but you could always write down "Adem likes the T-shirt's you are currently wearing" or something else that will spook them out.
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Oct 4 2005, 05:55 PM)
For anyone who isn't (or is and wants to contribute anyway) going to the SOTD Graphic Novel Signing on 5th November, I though I could compile some messages from the spaced-out crew. Anyway, if you want to contribute to it, just post your message to Simon and Edgar and I'll put it on the list along with your forum name.

I don't wanna give them stuff - I want them to give me stuff!
frostitute
"Tell Nick to e-mail Thomas"

or

"Tell Nick Thomas says hi and that he should chime in on the site"
_Pufferfish_
Oh, man, fantastic idea! But I, too, will have the think of what I'll want to say! I'll get back to you on that.
I-am-the-movie
Is Simon blond atm? Why did Nick do the Supernanny voiceover?
QUOTE (I-am-the-movie @ Oct 6 2005, 03:43 PM)
Is Simon blond atm?

No he's not. But was that to be added to the list?
Anyway...Adem and Frostitute have been added so far...
theevilresident101
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Oct 5 2005, 02:55 AM)

Hopefully I'll give it to them on 5th November. Once again, do tell me if it's a rubbish idea or a good one.

Are you kidding yourself? This is an excellent idea for those not in contact of merry England, i.e. people in Australia, America. I think it's terrific, and I'd have one thing to say to them...When's it coming to Australia? oh, and also, You better come here again!
frostitute
QUOTE (frostitute @ Oct 4 2005, 10:13 PM)
"Tell Nick to e-mail Thomas"

or

"Tell Nick Thomas says hi and that he should chime in on the site"

Just an edit to the bottom quote

"...he should chime in on the site as they miss him very much"

There we go, now it's desperate enough
theevilresident101
QUOTE (frostitute @ Oct 7 2005, 06:14 PM)
Just an edit to the bottom quote

"...he should chime in on the site as they miss him very much"
There we go, now it's desperate enough

Now, that is desperate!
frostitute, you're hilarious. theevilresident101, thanks for saying it's a great idea. Much appreciated. You're added aswell.
_Pufferfish_
Ok, I got it!

Tell them:

I'm 14 years old, and I have to say, you guys are my childhood idols! I wish i could be there to meet you! You're really the best! Keep on being great! Do it for the children!

Love-
Vanessa 'Pufferfish'

End quote.

There! See, if you're a kid, you've always got to put your age in there so they feel even cooler. It's a trade secret.
Nice one, you've been added!

QUOTE (_Pufferfish_ @ Oct 9 2005, 03:39 PM)
There! See, if you're a kid, you've always got to put your age in there so they feel even cooler. It's a trade secret.

That's very true...and I know how you feel...
Mrs Bisley

I agree!!

I think this message thing is an amazing idea!!!!!

I have a message:

Im 15 and I love your work, especially Shaun and Spaced. I think you both looked great in Land of the Dead and I think there should have been more of Nick and Simon kissing in Danger! 50,000 Zombies!!

Keep up the great work,
Sarah (Mrs. Bisley)

p.s. I think you're both really fit!! tongue.gif

Thanks xxxx
Mrs Bisley
FECKLESS_DYKEY_PROSTITUTE IS A GENIUS!!!!

'nuff said
QUOTE (Mrs Bisley @ Oct 9 2005, 06:08 PM)
FECKLESS_DYKEY_PROSTITUTE IS A GENIUS!!!!

'nuff said

I'm touched wub.gif Thankyou indeed smile.gif
You're message has been added with love...
kitty_b_wonderful
ooh how exciting - I didn't realise this was on!
QUOTE (kitty_b_wonderful @ Oct 9 2005, 07:47 PM)
ooh how exciting - I didn't realise this was on!

It is indeed!
Mrs Bisley
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Oct 9 2005, 07:16 PM)
I'm touched  wub.gif Thankyou indeed  smile.gif
You're message has been added with love...

Thanks a bunch amd you're more than welcome!! Only a genius could have thought of doing this biggrin.gif
widowspider
"Is there going to be a New York signing? There's a Brit living in Harlem who will buy you all a beer if you come out here.
Thanks for everything you do for us fans.
Rachel (widowspider)"

Great idea FDP! You're a star smile.gif
QUOTE (widowspider @ Oct 15 2005, 12:51 AM)
"Is there going to be a New York signing? There's a Brit living in Harlem who will buy you all a beer if you come out here.
Thanks for everything you do for us fans.
Rachel (widowspider)"

Great idea FDP! You're a star smile.gif

Aw you're so kind. You're added also!
_Pufferfish_
By the way, Feckless, I like your new avatar! It's awesome! laugh.gif

Just wonder: Did I get added, or do I have to remind you how cool you are, first? Not like you need reminding, it's written all over you!
QUOTE (_Pufferfish_ @ Oct 16 2005, 07:15 PM)
By the way, Feckless, I like your new avatar! It's awesome! laugh.gif

I know, I love it too smile.gif

QUOTE (_Pufferfish_ @ Oct 16 2005, 07:15 PM)
Just wonder: Did I get added, or do I have to remind you how cool you are, first? Not like you need reminding, it's written all over you!

Indeed you did get added. Although, you can carry on telling me how cool I am if you wanted to...

laugh.gif *feckless is lapping it up* laugh.gif
SuperSaiyanStoner
My message:

Simon, you up for a doobie?! You can get back to me via the forum!
QUOTE (SuperSaiyanStoner @ Oct 17 2005, 04:51 PM)
My message:

Simon, you up for a doobie?! You can get back to me via the forum!

Genius. Added also.
Ohio_is_for_lovers
Right, does this sound alright?

" Youve brought alot of joy in my life and taken away alot of boredom. Hope to see more lots more stuff from you guys,many thanks, emma (ohio_is_for_lovers)"

There would be too much i want to say mind.

FDP - fantastic idea, should be applauded miss, its nice for those who cant make it.
QUOTE (Ohio_is_for_lovers @ Oct 23 2005, 08:44 PM)
Right, does this sound alright?

" Youve brought alot of joy in my life and taken away alot of boredom. Hope to see more lots more stuff from you guys,many thanks, emma (ohio_is_for_lovers)"

There would be too much i want to say mind.

FDP - fantastic idea, should be applauded miss, its nice for those who cant make it.

Sounds great, whatever you want to put. You've been added, and thanks for the kind words.
Ohio_is_for_lovers
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Oct 23 2005, 09:10 PM)
Sounds great, whatever you want to put. You've been added, and thanks for the kind words.

Thankyou very much, many apologies by the way, sorry,
KevinandNick
We found out earlier that we are on the cover of one of the US edtions...

...which was nice. laugh.gif

KEVIN & NICK
Cool. Not the UK editions?...or are they the same? I haven't a clue.
Raven
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Oct 4 2005, 06:55 PM)

Ask them if there's going to be another series of Spaced! tongue.gif

jk wink.gif
sweetbutinsane
Okay, I have a message:

I'm 15 and have just got to say thank you so much for Spaced and Shaun of the Dead - they have provided countless hours of entertainment which would have otherwise been spent sitting and staring into space. Cheers!

Beccs (aka Sweetbutinsane)

P.S. Good luck with your two new movies Simon!

P.P.S. I think you should do signings in Sunderland once in a while ... just a suggestion wink.gif

There we go. smile.gif
QUOTE (Raven @ Oct 28 2005, 06:49 PM)
Ask them if there's going to be another series of Spaced! tongue.gif
jk wink.gif

Very funny biggrin.gif

sweetbutinsane, you've been added. I'm liking your little suggestion!
Any last requests, before I print the messages out?
sleeping_pirate
*SPAM*

PM, feckless_dykey_prostitute smile.gif
QUOTE (sleeping_pirate @ Nov 4 2005, 10:59 PM)
*SPAM*

PM, feckless_dykey_prostitute smile.gif

wink.gif
I went to the signing and gave all your lovely messages to Simon and Edgar. One copy each by the way!

Simon said that that's a lovely thing to do and to thank everyone who sent them a message because he read them then and there. He also said he does browse the forum sometimes, but finds it wierd that everyone talks about him and the stuff that the gang and he does.

Edgar said thanks to everyone on here and "Ah, that's nice. Go you." They were both really nice and kept their copies!

Once again, thanks everyone for all your messages.
sweetbutinsane
*Feels special* smile.gif

Once again, great idea!
frostitute
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Nov 5 2005, 02:43 PM)
He also said he does browse the forum sometimes, but finds it wierd that everyone talks about him and the stuff that the gang and he does.

Let it be known that we will now discuss nothing that Simon does, but rather the 15th century Renaissance. That's not weird, I'm sure.
QUOTE (frostitute @ Nov 5 2005, 08:10 PM)
Let it be known that we will now discuss nothing that Simon does, but rather the 15th century Renaissance. That's not weird, I'm sure.

Indeed. Well, I'm only telling you what he said.
Mrs Bisley
QUOTE (frostitute @ Nov 5 2005, 08:10 PM)

lol.... id rather talk bout Simon.... thanks, Feckless.... glad they liked 'em smile.gif
widowspider
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Nov 5 2005, 08:43 PM)
I went to the signing and gave all your lovely messages to Simon and Edgar. One copy each by the way!

Simon said that that's a lovely thing to do and to thank everyone who sent them a message because he read them then and there. He also said he does browse the forum sometimes, but finds it wierd that everyone talks about him and the stuff that the gang and he does.

Edgar said thanks to everyone on here and "Ah, that's nice. Go you." They were both really nice and kept their copies!

Once again, thanks everyone for all your messages.

Awww, yay! I'm really glad they got them, and thanks a bazillion FDP! biggrin.gif
No worries, everyone! biggrin.gif
Adem
Hey dude, I completely forgot about this thread! Thanks for putting my message in! It was a completely awesome idea! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.