Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Cornetto"
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Shaun of the Dead
theevilresident101
Out of all of them I found them hard to pick....but I stuck with my Cornetto...then Yeah boyyee!!
stinketta
huh?
theevilresident101
QUOTE (stinketta @ Oct 8 2005, 12:43 AM)
huh?

?
stinketta
sorry, please ignore me. i was being thick smile.gif
theevilresident101
QUOTE (stinketta @ Oct 8 2005, 12:47 AM)
sorry, please ignore me. i was being thick smile.gif

could I tell? Noo...
sweetbutinsane
Had to go for the "I can see what David is trying to say ... even if he is being a twat!" line.

Funny on so many levels. Or maybe just one. But it was great ...
Igmeister
I too went for the David line, although mmy favorite is either Petes Rant - "Can you see why i'm so fucking angry?!" "Fuck Yeah..." Or "Can I get any of you cunts a drink..."
feckless_dykey_prostitute
I had to go for "Perfik", as alot of my mates say that and don't understand me when I say: "Oh, you just made a reference to Shaun of the Dead." They're like, "yeah, sure...". It's so cool.

I also like the delivery of that line. D'ya know what, I could live on nothing but watching Nick Frost work...
Cornetto
Can you guess what i voted for? no well i don't care I have a thread named after me so unlucky!
Link
QUOTE (Igmeister @ Oct 7 2005, 08:14 PM)
I too went for the David line, although mmy favorite is either Petes Rant - "Can you see why i'm so fucking angry?!"  "Fuck Yeah..."  Or "Can I get any of you cunts a drink..."

I think the "cunts" line is fabulous. Working at a bar, you have no idea how tempting it is. Bring on my last ever shift.
theevilresident101
I would have made more of them, but these were the ones I thought of at the time...I was tired... laugh.gif
Icepick
Cornetto is definatly my favorite, followed by gaaaayyyy
crazy_sam_123
"Can I buy any of you cunts a drink"
shinyelvenqueen
Cornetto is my fav, i like to recreate that scene every Saturday morning when hubbie announces he is popping to the shops.

"And the front door is open...AGAIN!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.