Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sophie
Spaced Out Forum > Archive > Rewind > Episode 2.4: Help
Raven
Sophie and Marmite, they both seem to be love or hate, so is she good, evil or simply misunderstood? Have your say!
DazDaMan
"What a bitch!"
Crutch
Great ass.
shinyelvenqueen
I want to hate but she hasn't done anything wrong. But she's too posh for Simon, so I vote "Bitch!" or whatever the last one was.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
She's okay.
Starscream`s Ghost
Sophie`s lovely. End of.
RIP Banners-on-the-Hill
She's lovely. Intelligent, beautiful, genuine, and caring.

But, unfortunately she's the only Spaced regular that wasn't given funny dialogue. Apart from the "you're a stupid cock" line and a couple of others, she's the straight man in every scene, appearing in scenes so that Tim, Daisy, Mike and Marsha can react to her!
Raven
She get's a good mis-print joke as well, let's not be forgetting that smile.gif
widowspider
I used to not really like Sophie, but the more I watch the series (at least viewing 200+ now) the more I like her. She's warm, funny (when allowed!) and obviously cares for Tim. I think she allows him to finally get over Sarah and realise (as he says, in the deleted scenes of 2.7) that not everyone has to be the one.
Top lady, in my opinion.
Oisi-wan Kemansell
..Evil..
zeden
Shes a cow. She asks Tim if he loves Daisy just to make him declare his love to her then slams the door in his face. Plus she cheated on Tim. How can you say that she isn't a bitch?
m0r1arty
QUOTE (zeden @ Nov 11 2005, 02:23 PM)
Shes a cow. She asks Tim if he loves Daisy just to make him declare his love to her then slams the door in his face. Plus she cheated on Tim. How can you say that she isn't a bitch?

That's Sarah

The bitch!

-m0r
Dorf
QUOTE (zeden @ Nov 11 2005, 01:23 PM)

That wasn't Sophie, Sophies his girlfriend in series 2, who works in Darkstar Comics. smile.gif

But yer, the other one is a cow.

--edit--

Curses, beaten to the punch. wink.gif
Henry Krinkle
You've got it wrong. You mean Sarah, not.... oh.... already done it...
zeden
Whoops. Confusion. I love Spaced obviously, but the names of smaller characters escape me most of the time.

Sophies okay, boring though.
spacegurl
She's a bit schoolteacher-ish but I like her.

Anyway, she has a buttercup doll and that's reason enough to think she's cool.
m0r1arty
She is very sexual object orienetated don't cha think? Like a female Data.

She rocks my canoe

-m0r
Baz
Sophie is great. She brings a little reality to Spaced and it works wonders as I think it show a bit of vunrability, (sp?) to the other characters as they have to grow up one day.

Plus she is very sexy, special on the interview on the sepcial edition 3rd disc. wub.gif
TheGimp
QUOTE (Baz @ Nov 11 2005, 11:07 PM)
Plus she is very sexy, special on the interview on the sepcial edition 3rd disc.  wub.gif

.....what he said.
wub.gif
Mrs Bisley
She confuses me cuz I don't know whether to like her or hate her.

I think she's cool but I don't like her for gettin in the way of Tim and Daisy.... but, Tim and Daisy might not end up together even though they're made for each other....
empathy-with-beast
It is my feeling that Sophie is designed to be comic-book-boy-fantasy-girlfriend(something about the hair cut I think really swings it). But, as with the girl out of True Romance who was Quentin Tarrintino's fantasy girlfriend (he said) I kind of ended up not liking her. But then she didn't do anything specific and its kinda an irrational thing, so I'm going to go for the middle one. She's alright.
feckless_dykey_prostitute
I like her. If she wasn't in it, I don't think they'd have a solid story which makes sense in episodes like 'Help' and 'Leaves'. Saying that, they would probably have come up with something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.