Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How good is Leaves?
Spaced Out Forum > Archive > Rewind > Episode 2.7: Leaves
Chapman Baxter
It do enjoy Leaves - it has some great moments - but I don't think it completes the second series quite as well as Ends completes the first. I think it spends a bit too much time setting up the crisis and too little resolving it. After all the build-up I find it a slight letdown that Tim only needs to show up to convince Daisy to change all her plans, and says his farewells to Sophie with a simple letter. Still, while I don't think it's quite as good as Ends I'll rate it Good nevertheless.
sweetbutinsane
I gave it an excellent. I love the ending, with Tim and Daisy snuggled up on the beanbag. Sooooo cute!
Mrs Bisley
I gave it an excellent because it kicks ass!!

SIMPLE AS

xoxo
empathy-with-beast
The final montage satisfied me very much.
Oisi-wan Kemansell
*sniffs*
Definitly excellent.
DazDaMan
QUOTE (Chapman Baxter @ Nov 26 2005, 07:56 PM)
It do enjoy Leaves - it has some great moments - but I don't think it completes the second series quite as well as Ends completes the first.  I think it spends a bit too much time setting up the crisis and too little resolving it.  After all the build-up I find it a slight letdown that Tim only needs to show up to convince Daisy to change all her plans, and says his farewells to Sophie with a simple letter.  Still, while I don't think it's quite as good as Ends I'll rate it Good nevertheless.

Ahhh, but we don't know what he says to Daisy or Sophie, do we?? Less is sometimes more - like Jaws. wink.gif
widowspider
QUOTE (DazDaMan @ Dec 1 2005, 01:42 PM)
Ahhh, but we don't know what he says to Daisy or Sophie, do we??  Less is sometimes more - like Jaws. wink.gif

Well, if you watch the deleted scene you see what he said to Daisy. I actually wish they'd kept that scene in, as it was very touching and honest, and I think it's one of the few times we see the truly insecure side of Daisy.
Ending montage is great. Does it for me!
DazDaMan
QUOTE (widowspider @ Dec 9 2005, 08:03 PM)
Well, if you watch the deleted scene you see what he said to Daisy.

Shit.

I'll make a note to watch it sometime wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.