Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TV's Most Missed
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3
zeden
The boy somehow gained the power to pee over a wall for some reason. I think that the boys at his school were all trying to see who could pee highest and he was rubbish. If memory serves, he found a pair of pants or something that gave him the ability to out pee all the rest. Suitably childish and weird.
PrincessKate
The only Round the Twist storyline I can remember is the one with the speghetti eating vontest and the fast forward button - bleugh.
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 4 2006, 12:38 PM)
The boy somehow gained the power to pee over a wall for some reason. I think that the boys at his school were all trying to see who could pee highest and he was rubbish. If memory serves, he found a pair of pants or something that gave him the ability to out pee all the rest. Suitably childish and weird.

I'm sorry, my comment was an obscure and pedantic way of pointing out an unnecessary apostrophe.
ipse dixit
Wasn't there one with a long distance race, and the sister had a double or something..?

QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop Posted Today @ 01:41 PM)
I'm sorry, my comment was an obscure and pedantic way of pointing out an unnecessary apostrophe.
Backfired a bit, didn't it? That'll learn ya.

No, it won't.
Henry Krinkle
Didn't Peter(?) microwave his underpants to dry them quickly, but somehow embued them with magic powers? I recall there being some sort of stipulation where he had to say "without my pants" on the end of every sentence he spoke as a result of said magic (e.g. "I forgot to do my homework... without my pants!"). As you can imagine, hilarity ensued.
ipse dixit
Here's what we need - an episode guide!
Svein
I think it's about time they brought back the following...

Small Wonder
Perfect Strangest
Bosum Buddies

And the extremely surreal "A Small Problem"

Anyone remember those gems?
zeden
QUOTE (ipse dixit @ Jan 4 2006, 12:41 PM)
Backfired a bit, didn't it? That'll learn ya.
No, it won't.

If only it would. I'm shattered so cut me some slack.

16. Little Squirt (edit)
First aired: 4/18/1993
Writer:
Director:
Guest star: Teresa Blake (The Water Spirit), Marzena Godecki (Beautiful Girl)

Bronson is determined to prove he isn't a little squirt. Joining forces with a water spirit, he sets out to prove he can be as good at anything (even a peeing competition) as the rest.

Thats the one I was thinking of. It seems that my mind has mixed a few episodes into one.

Heres another classic- Pugwall/Pugwalls Summer. The Orange Organics ruled.
Henry Krinkle
QUOTE (Svein @ Jan 4 2006, 12:47 PM)
Small Wonder
Anyone remember those gems?

Eyyy! I used to love A Small Wonder, with it's brilliant theme tune (it was just like the 'Love-Matic Grandpa' theme tune from the Simpsons Spin-Off episode). It made me want a cyborg sister when I was a kid. Yeah, then she'd stop the extraordinarily high level of bullying that was aimed at me!

Which has (for some reason) made me remember Alf. Man, I loved that show when I was a kid. Whenever you saw fleeting glimpses of Alf in full I would do a bit of wee in my pants. (I think that may explain the bullying actually)
Svein
Alf was fantastic... Almost as good as Metal Mickey....
ipse dixit
Alf? Sweet
By the end of the third season they were having to pause to cut the shit out of my hair between takes. But would I do it all again?

QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 4 2006, 01:48 PM)
Pugwall/Pugwalls Summer.

PUGWALL!!! Hahahahaha! Hang on, that show was rubbish.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
By the third season I was wasted all the time...I lost all control of my bodily functions, they had to cut the crap out of my fur before each taping...

EDIT Great minds...
ipse dixit
QUOTE (Sir_Robin_the_brave @ Jan 4 2006, 03:08 PM)
EDIT Great minds...

Indeed - but I believe your great mind may be somewhat more accurate.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
QUOTE (ipse dixit @ Jan 4 2006, 02:20 PM)
Indeed - but I believe your great mind may be somewhat more accurate.

Tragically my Google search history now contains 'Family Guy Alf Quotes'. My memory ain't that good.
curtinparloe
I miss Honey I shrunk the Kids, the series. Mainly for the insane boss, he made that show.
Svein
Never saw and and I think my life is better for it!
cueballthedog
QUOTE (ipse dixit @ Jan 4 2006, 12:10 PM)
Eerie Indiana was very great. Round the Twist just has the soul destroying power of implanting the theme tune deep in my psyche for days on end. Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that one, cueball.

No worrys smile.gif

QUOTE (Henry Krinkle @ Jan 4 2006, 01:42 PM)
there being some sort of stipulation where he had to say "without my pants" on the end of every sentence he spoke as a result of said magic (e.g. "I forgot to do my homework... without my pants!"). As you can imagine, hilarity ensued.

Me and mates tired that on a night out the barmaid wasnt quite sure how to take it. 2 pints of carling and a jack daniels with coke with out my pants:laugh:
Starscream`s Ghost
QUOTE (Svein @ Jan 4 2006, 04:31 PM)
Never saw and and I think my life is better for it!

I think we can agree on that one.
ronlogan1977
Futurama to return?
maian
I'd love to see it happen, but there have been so many rumours about a return that it gets a bit irritating. Still, that's the strongest indicator I've heard for a return, as long a sits as good as before, of course. Good bless DVD.
zeden
If Futurama gets to 100 episodes, its on 70 now, it can be syndicated I think. Wouldnt put it beyond Fox to make more just to hit that mark and make some extra money.

With Family Guy on the come back it wouldn't surprise me for them to actually do it.

Thinking of Futurama, I read that in the game, which is crap apparently, you can unlock an episode specifically made for the game. Anyone seen it?
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 5 2006, 02:40 PM)
If Futurama gets to 100 episodes, its on 70 now, it can be syndicated I think. Wouldnt put it beyond Fox to make more just to hit that mark and make some extra money.

With Family Guy on the come back it wouldn't surprise me for them to actually do it.

Thinking of Futurama, I read that in the game, which is crap apparently, you can unlock an episode specifically made for the game. Anyone seen it?

No, but once my 8 year old nephew can get far enough I'll let you know.

It is crap by the way, although some of the inserts are good as they use the proper voices.

ETA, this is apprantly from Billy West's board.

Good news everyone!
I just got an e-mail from David X.Cohen saying that things look very good for the Futurama DVD's! He said we'll probably be starting up after new years.I'm very psyched to get back together with all my friends again. I guess this is a belated xmas present!

All happy now,
B.

Sounds very promising.
maian
QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 5 2006, 02:40 PM)

Very true, the signs are looking good, and since Billy West, John DiMaggio and David X. Cohen have been hinting at a revival over the last few months then it may finally be coming together. Isn't it great how Fox will bring back things they hate if there's profit to be had?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.