Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOTD True Brit Collection DVD
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Shaun of the Dead
CazBag
Has anyone heard about a new Shaun of the Dead DVD entitled 'True Brit Collection' to be released on 15th May this year? I saw this at PLAY.COM? Looks like a small number of extra features on there compared with the already available DVD.
GundamGuy_UK
There doesn't look to be very much different at all, really.
m0r1arty
Not much there to make it a 'true brit' version

-m0r
CazBag
Yeah I thought that. Not really much on there at all to make it worthwhile buying it again.
MargateSteve
While looking at that had a quick flick through related material and not only did I spot what seems to be a novel of SotD (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=pri&pag...OK&title=675777 though Play.com talk about it as if it is a dvd -Directors cut/deleted scenes etc) but also something that could get people needlessly excited.

Spaced: Definitive Edition - Series 1, 2 & 3
Due for release on 03/07/2006
our price: 23.99 Delivered
RRP: 29.99 You save: 6.00 (20%)
Place this in your shopping basket

Do Play.com know something no-one else does? Has the delay it getting Hot Fuzz finished been because they have sneakily made series three? Or does arse and elbow spring to mind and because there are three discs play have assumed it is three series???

Steve
m0r1arty
QUOTE (MargateSteve @ Mar 30 2006, 03:04 PM)
Do Play.com know something no-one else does?

It's normally titled 'Spaced: Definitive Collection Series 1 + 2, 3 disc boxset'.

Their grammarguy™ has obviously fouled it up, I'd hold them liable happy.gif

-m0r
rabbit57i
QUOTE (MargateSteve @ Mar 30 2006, 09:04 AM)
While looking at that had a quick flick through related material and not only did I spot what seems to be a novel of SotD (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=pri&pag...OK&title=675777 though Play.com talk about it as if it is a dvd -Directors cut/deleted scenes etc)

This is the comic book adaptation of the film which includes some "scenes" that were not in the film.
marsha_in10years
QUOTE (rabbit57i @ Mar 30 2006, 04:57 PM)
This is the comic book adaptation of the film which includes some "scenes" that were not in the film.

the scenes can be found on the dvd extras, like what happens to shaun when he's leading the zombies away from the pub
HOWEVER
it also has some strange takes on some lines the worst one being "how's that for a fried gold sandwich?"
FRIED GOLD SANDWICH????
i almost wept in despair
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.