Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When did you last watch an episode?
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Jon 79
I watched 2 episodes of Spaced this afternoon...
before that, it was about 13 months ago. (after a long stint in a Spaced-free country)

oh, the nostaglia! happy.gif
whixie
Ello Jon! I keep trying to leave long gaps in between watches so that the jokes can be more of a surprise but I rewatched both series last month when I introduced them to Mr Whixie, who had been shown the first episode over and over but had never got any further. He loved it.
Raven
I've not watched them for a while - six months or so? - but I've recently been thinking that I should do so again.
whitey
I can't remember. Which implies that it was a while back.
whixie
QUOTE (whitey @ May 18 2006, 09:41 PM)
I can't remember. Which implies that it was a while back.

That's good though. The longer you leave it, the better it'll be when you rewatch.
Jon 79
It's good that we're not a forum of geeky fan-boys(or girls).
Sir_Robin_the_brave
Watched all of both series with a lady-friend over the last two months or so. She likes it.
rabbit57i
Like Whitey, I cannot remember the last time. It's got to be over a year. Been trying to get Rob to watch it but we are swamped with so much other visual pleasures it's hard to find the time. Maybe in September when The Comic Strip is finished.
thirtyhelens
Between all the Netflix catching-up and Alias nostalgia - *bursts into tears* - going on lately, it's been a while. I'll be tuning in to make sure BBCA doesn't hack them to bits when they air next month, tho.
Jon 79
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ May 18 2006, 10:37 PM)
Between all the Netflix catching-up and Alias nostalgia - *bursts into tears* - going on lately, it's been a while.  I'll be tuning in to make sure BBCA doesn't hack them to bits when they air next month, tho.

Yeah.... & support your sit-com....- Keep the viewing figures up.
thirtyhelens
*nod* I'm currently trying to figure out how I can get away with doing yet another TV pick on it. (I already did one when Trio aired it. wink.gif )
curtinparloe
Been a month or two, but I didn't finish.

Hmmm... something else on my to do list..
PrincessKate
It's been a fair while - I haven't been in possession of my box set for something crazy like four months - lent it to a friend who still hasn't watched it. I probably hadn't watched it all the way through for more than a year though, because at the beginning of 2004 I used to watch it every day for a good solid 2/3 months and that was saturation point. I definitely need to watch it again.
widowspider
I went through a Spaced-watching phase, where I was watching an episode practically every day for a few weeks. It was when I was at my most stressed about immigration and probably kind of homesick, so it was my equibalent of comfort food. Haven't watched an ep in a couple of months probably - I chuck an episode on every so often when I have half an hour to spare before I go out.
dolfyn
Well, I only saw "Spaced" for the 1st time about 3mths ago, when a friend at work
lent them to me. I'd been reading about it online for a couple of months before
that, & 1st heard of it on the "SOTD" commentary (which I also only 1st heard this
year). All this is because a) I live in Australia, and b) I've been extremely strapped
for cash for a long time & wasn't renting or buying DVD's, & have only started to
get on my feet this year.
So, I'm planning to get the boxset soon, so I'll have it for my very own. Woo hoo!
biggrin.gif
But, for the week that I'd borrowed "Spaced", I watched both series through 3
times, & twice more with the commentaries. Obviously I wasn't watching anything
else for that week! happy.gif I love every minute of it.

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
Llama
A few days ago, with the commentary on. I was doing more work on The Flat.
Jubei
Months and months ago, i lent my DVDs to a friend, and he hasn't given them back yet.
tigerlily
15 months ago.

I can be quite specific as it was part of a wedding present to my friends and we watched a couple of episodes in the week before they got married. The proper gift was a dvd player, but then I thought that they should perhaps have something to watch on it.
ipse dixit
At Rachel's in NY with a cup of tea, before getting the tube to the airport to come home.

And before that, it'd have been about a year.
spacegurl
I haven't watched an ep since about October/ November time. Most of my DVDs are still in storage.
omni
Tuesday night.
Dorf
I don't think I've watched an episode properly in about a year.

I do however quite regularly use Spaced/Danger! commentarys as background noise when I'm trying to get to sleep (if I have total silence I just keep thinking about various nonsense and keep myself up).
monkeyman
Currently watching throught them all again, on episode 5 of series 2.
rabbit57i
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ May 18 2006, 04:37 PM)
I'll be tuning in to make sure BBCA doesn't hack them to bits when they air next month, tho.
That would have been a good opportunity for me except only posh people can afford BBCA and I'm a poor bugger. happy.gif
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (Dorf @ May 19 2006, 01:22 PM)
I do however quite regularly use Spaced/Danger! commentarys as background noise when I'm trying to get to sleep

That's creepy. Do you imagine Simon and Jess sitting at your bedside, occasionally stroking your hair, or humming softly when you stir?
zeden
Cant remember the last time I watch them. When I bought it I basically spent a month showing it to absolutely everyone I knew. As a result I have seen every episode at least eight times and I've listend to the commentaries at least four times per episode. I remember it all too well so I'm having an extra long break before watching any again.
thirtyhelens
That would have been a good opportunity for me except only posh people can afford BBCA and I'm a poor bugger.

Hahaaaaaa! If I'm a posh person, someone forgot to tell my bank account.
Kevin Hall
My last Spaced watching was about two months ago - I intended to watch Gone, but ended up leaving it on for Dissolution and Leaves too.
sweetbutinsane
It's been about five months for me. I've been so busy with homework/coursework that I never seem to have time...

I might watch both series over the half-term holiday.
mcraigclark
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ May 19 2006, 11:01 AM)
That's creepy. Do you imagine Simon and Jess sitting at your bedside, occasionally stroking your hair, or humming softly when you stir?

Now Triple J, I remember hearing Simon say he likes to listen to DVD commentaries while trying to fall asleep. Still, the image you've conjured up is hilarious. And creepy. tongue.gif
Sean of the Dead
I'll be giving a rewatch to Battles tonight in preperation for paintballing tomorrow.
Omniscia
QUOTE (rabbit57i @ May 19 2006, 10:58 AM)
That would have been a good opportunity for me except only posh people can afford BBCA and I'm a poor bugger.  happy.gif

QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ May 19 2006, 12:11 PM)
Hahaaaaaa!  If I'm a posh person, someone forgot to tell my bank account.

Yeah, you can only get BBCA here (I don't know about New York) if you agree to fork over what seems like nearly $100 a month to Adelphia for digital cable.
xenepp
Watched series 1 + 2 a few weeks ago. Was long overdue.

Hope's dwindling for series 3 too.. night on 0.

Sure there's plenty more colabs flick-wise on the horizon though.

-Joel
luvmusic
Oooh, lemmesee, must be a couple of years at least, I reckon. I can still quote, though.

Leave the coffee!

See.
Simsydav
I havent seen one for a week or so, when I found my Spaced series one, that had been 'borrowed' by my sister. I saw the first episode, but both series have massive stractches on them, as a result of my sister. Fucks sake.
theevilresident101
I watched the great clubbing ep just last week.

Did anyone notice when Daisy walked in, all dressed up ready to go out, Colin wasn't on Tim's lap. Then when she asked "Too much?", Colin appeared on Tim's lap in the shot of them saying "Yes."
rabbit57i
QUOTE (Omniscia @ May 19 2006, 05:22 PM)
Yeah, you can only get BBCA here (I don't know about New York) if you agree to fork over what seems like nearly $100 a month to Adelphia for digital cable.

Digital cable? They don't even carry it on cable here, you have to have a dish to get it.
widowspider
QUOTE (Omniscia @ May 19 2006, 11:22 PM)

QUOTE (rabbit57i @ May 21 2006, 11:11 PM)
Digital cable? They don't even carry it on cable here, you have to have a dish to get it.

Really? My friend has cable and she gets BBCA. It might be different for the city and L.I though.
feckless_dykey_prostitute
Not quite sure, maybe about 4 months ago. I'm due a watch, I think. Maybe after my exams as a reward. smile.gif
fatseff1234
QUOTE (Dorf @ May 19 2006, 01:22 PM)
I don't think I've watched an episode properly in about a year.

I do however quite regularly use Spaced/Danger! commentarys as background noise when I'm trying to get to sleep (if I have total silence I just keep thinking about various nonsense and keep myself up).

I do that too.

Half an hour ago I decided to watch the paintballing episode.
shinyelvenqueen
I'm feeling a bit like that, need a my three-month booster. Soon.
appydaze
Ohhh..Spaced vs Black Books....OUCH ohmy.gif
Ok......Nick is on BBC 3 now...I will go for.....(can you guess ???)
Series 1, episode 4....
Yeah!

Oh..I am not a new member!!!!! biggrin.gif
fatfangio
I haven't watched one for ages... I was thick enough to lend someone my DVDs sad.gif AND my brother still has my Big Train DVD. Git.
mcraigclark
I've scheduled a mass Spaced Conversion for this Thursday. Got some people coming by to watch the first few episodes. They have no idea what they're in for.
thirtyhelens
Awwwww, I want to come, Craig. I'll bring popcorn. And a muzzle.
mcraigclark
Showtime's at 8 pm. You're welcome to stop by if you can get most of the way across the country by then. happy.gif
thirtyhelens
*lifts skirt slightly, holds out thumb*
maian
I've definitely watched them this year, possibly in January, though I can't be entirely certain.
widowspider
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ May 31 2006, 02:01 AM)
Showtime's at 8 pm.  You're welcome to stop by if you can get most of the way across the country by then.  happy.gif

Kentucky isn't *that* far from New York, I spose. I could jump on the train after work...biggrin.gif
mcraigclark
Why not? biggrin.gif Everyone's invited!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.