Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edgar + Quentin
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Cast Watch
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
super_horse
empire online report about QT And Rodriguez on there lasted project with a guest in the form of Mr Wight. Here the full thing
Crutch
Yeah, waiting for it some time now. Should be much fun.
Llama
Ooh, I hadn't heard about that. Ta for posting it up!
Crutch
By the way, it's "Edgar", isn't it?
Llama
*Puts hand up to ear to listen to earpiece* Yes, that's correct.
feckless_dykey_prostitute
Sounds good. Looking forward to that!
thirtyhelens
Tremendous. I was already the most looking forward to the trailers in the middle of Grind House, so this is very good news indeed. biggrin.gif
dolfyn
Mr Wright's making cool friends all over, isn't he? cool.gif
Yay for Edgar! biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif
thirtyhelens
Thank you, thank you, Mr. Q&A moderator in Dublin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzl_IiACS-E

Yes, Edgar's Grindhouse trailer will shoot this month.
Yes, Simon and Nick are in it. biggrin.gif
m0r1arty
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 7 2007, 09:57 PM)

I knew about the trailer, I didn't know about who'd be in it!

Smashing!

-m0r
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 7 2007, 08:57 PM)

Yessssssssssss.

Wife Of Rolex
Llama
Schweet!
dolfyn
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 8 2007, 07:57 AM)

More fun with da boys! biggrin.gif I do so love these articles, interviews & vids being posted nearly every day. cool.gif Makes me feel like I'm not missing out so much, being on the other side of the world from all the action. rolleyes.gif Thanx to all of you who take the time to post all this stuff. smile.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif
Spider Dijon
Theres an excellent feature about Grindhouse in Februarys edition of Empire.
mallrat68
Hi chaps/chapeses

There's a couple of small clips of Edgar Trailer (Which I think Quentin mentioned was called 'Don't Scream') in a new 25-minutes long featurettet for Grindhouse that was online....

you can check it here (I converted it from WMVs... now its in a youtube style player to make it easier for everyone)

http://www.solaceincinema.com/2007/03/14/h...ailer-revealed/

If you're not interested in any of the Grindhouse stuff or just want to avoid all spoilers.. Edgar's part is at the 24 minute mark.

enjoy!
melzilla
QUOTE (mallrat68 @ Mar 14 2007, 07:37 AM)
Hi chaps/chapeses

There's a couple of small clips of Edgar Trailer (Which I think Quentin mentioned was called 'Don't Scream') in a new 25-minutes long featurettet for Grindhouse that was online....

you can check it here (I converted it from WMVs... now its in a youtube style player to make it easier for everyone)
http://www.solaceincinema.com/2007/03/14/h...ailer-revealed/
If you're not interested in any of the Grindhouse stuff or just want to avoid all spoilers.. Edgar's part is at the 24 minute mark.

enjoy!

that's a really cool featurette type thingy..thanks!!!
black_dust
Abit on Edgar talking about Dont Scream.

From the "trailer" i have seen on the Ummmmm trailer, it looks cool as hell and very Evil Dead stylie!
AusChick
Interesting.

I heard is not going to be screened as a double feature outside of the US.
So my question is - what happens with the Trailers???
melzilla
QUOTE (AusChick @ Apr 6 2007, 02:17 AM)
Interesting.

That sounds very unfair, I wonder why?
If that's the case, they would probably be on in the trailer slot before the movie I would guess?
AusChick
Yeah I was thinking maybe before or after. I wonder which film they would put the trailers with though - or would it be both? Or some with one film and some with the other?
Either way it's not sounding promising
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Apr 6 2007, 12:17 PM)

Nah, I saw a big cardboard display for it at the cinema last night, & it mentioned both movies & called it a "double feature". smile.gif So, I reckon we'll be getting the whole she-bang. cool.gif So fear not, my fellow non-USers. wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
AusChick
Were you at Knox Gen?
Because they had a big cardboard thing for Grindhouse there too.

Hopefully you're right about the double feature.
Can't seem to get any info from Village or Hoyts sites at the moment
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Apr 8 2007, 10:11 AM)
Were you at Knox Gen?

Century City, The Glen. I doubt it'd vary at different cinemas, especially if they're all Village ones. smile.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
wink.gif
AusChick
Oooh found it on the Village site - they are definately referring to it as a double-feature.
Looks like we might be OK. smile.gif
AusChick
Sorry about the DP but have a look at this
KevinandNick
Though things are still a little vague, the understanding is that the splitting up of the two movies is mainly going to take place in Europe (and possibly Asia)

It's great to see that the UK and Australia are going to be getting Edgar's trailer smile.gif

KEVIN & NICK
Baz
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 8 2007, 06:19 PM)
Though things are still a little vague, the understanding is that the splitting up of the two movies is mainly going to take place in Europe (and possibly Asia)

It's great to see that the UK and Australia are going to be getting Edgar's trailer smile.gif

KEVIN & NICK

I saw the trailer for "The Grind House" before Sunshine and it said it's 2 movies in 2 and a half hours so I guess it will be one long feature.
mcraigclark
QUOTE (Baz @ Apr 8 2007, 02:22 PM)
I saw the trailer for "The Grind House" before Sunshine and it said it's 2 movies in 2 and a half hours so I guess it will be one long feature.

Something's wrong there, because it's 3 hours long.
frostitute
Grindhouse bombed this weekend, ouch. Family friendly comedies prevail!
Starscream`s Ghost
QUOTE (frostitute @ Apr 8 2007, 07:32 PM)
Grindhouse bombed this weekend, ouch. Family friendly comedies prevail!

Easter weekend though, isn't it? To be expected, I suppose.
Baz
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Apr 8 2007, 06:24 PM)
Something's wrong there, because it's 3 hours long.

That's what it said in the trailer. Maybe they will show all the fake trailers in between the two films???
mcraigclark
It still did $11.5M though. Its money was always going to be made in DVD sales anyway.

edit for Baz: The trailers are at the beginning and in between the two films. I'm pretty sure they trailers are considered as part of the film's total running time. Who knows? It's fun, so go see it when you get the chance.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (Starscream`s Ghost @ Apr 8 2007, 10:33 AM)
Easter weekend though, isn't it? To be expected, I suppose.

Easter weekend AND because of the fact that it's so long, they can only squeeze three showings, maybe four if they do a midnight show, into one day. That automatically means they're going to make less money.
Baz
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Apr 8 2007, 06:38 PM)
It still did $11.5M though.  Its money was always going to be made in DVD sales anyway.

edit for Baz:  The trailers are at the beginning and in between the two films.  I'm pretty sure they trailers are considered as part of the film's total running time.  Who knows?  It's fun, so go see it when you get the chance.

I will when it opens over here, not sure when that is though.
KevinandNick
We're reliably informed that it will open in the UK on June 1st. smile.gif

KEVIN & NICK
CazBag
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 9 2007, 06:19 PM)
We're reliably informed that it will open in the UK on June 1st. smile.gif

KEVIN & NICK

Yeah it says here too the release date's 1st June and running length is 2.5 hours.

Great to hear you guys are featured in Edgar's trailer btw, Kev and Nick smile.gif
KevinandNick
QUOTE (CazBag @ Apr 10 2007, 01:52 PM)
Great to hear you guys are featured in Edgar's trailer btw, Kev and Nick  smile.gif

Uh, who said that...? huh.gif

KEV & NICK
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 10 2007, 03:02 PM)
Uh, who said that...?  huh.gif

KEV & NICK

Err...Edgar.

Wife Of Rolex
CazBag
Yeah, in Edgar's Grindhouse Blog.

Did he capture you without you realising? tongue.gif
KevinandNick
Edgar said that? That's ok then! Lol!

Without wishing to sound like Ronnie Corbett, the producer said to us that the "Don't" trailer was strictly hush-hush and we promised them that we wouldn't breathe a word about it.

Now it's officially come from the lovely Edgar, I guess we can confirm our participation in the "Don't" trailer, but DON'T (see what I did there?) press us for specifics about the thing, kids! wink.gif

All we will say is that it was a fun experience and it was a pleasure to work with Edgar once again. smile.gif

KEV (& NICK)
thirtyhelens
I really need to freeze-frame it once it's on DVD to spot everyone, including you two, I think! Although Edgar seemed impressed that just from a quick clip on that promo reel, I spotted Jason Isaacs and Mark Gatiss. Hee.

And I really need to see it again to determine if who I thought was Simon was actually Simon. If so, it's fucking hilarious. laugh.gif

ETA: Edited to indicate I meant when it's finally out on DVD. DVD!! *wink*
CazBag
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 10 2007, 06:03 PM)
Now it's officially come from the lovely Edgar, I guess we can confirm our participation in the "Don't" trailer, but DON'T (see what I did there?) press us for specifics about the thing, kids! wink.gif

Ah ha, that's why you were keeping quiet about it. And would we ever press you for specifics, as if?! wink.gif
AusChick
Edgar just could't help himself, blurting it all out!
A man after my own heart laugh.gif
Starscream`s Ghost
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 10 2007, 07:03 PM)
Without wishing to sound like Ronnie Corbett, the producer said to us that the "Don't" trailer was strictly hush-hush and we promised them that we wouldn't breathe a word about it.

Are you going to take 10 minutes to tell a bad joke now, then? biggrin.gif
KevinandNick
QUOTE (Starscream`s Ghost @ Apr 11 2007, 08:24 AM)
Are you going to take 10 minutes to tell a bad joke now, then?  biggrin.gif

Well, we're short and we have Scots ancestry - we also like to tell VERY bad jokes... wink.gif

KEVIN & NICK
Starscream`s Ghost
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 11 2007, 09:53 AM)
Well, we're short and we have Scots ancestry - we also like to tell VERY bad jokes... wink.gif

Then you'll do for me, guys. biggrin.gif

Being a shortarse Scot myself, I have an affinity with Corbett.
AusChick
Ronnie Corbett used to have a lovely house on Sydney harbour just next to place my dad was renting for a while.
dolfyn
QUOTE (KevinandNick @ Apr 11 2007, 06:53 PM)
KEVIN & NICK

Aw, c'mon Kev, they're not that bad! wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif
KevinandNick
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Apr 11 2007, 11:19 AM)
Aw, c'mon Kev, they're not that bad!  wink.gif

Ah, the Stockholm Syndrome - so tragic that you have been affected, Gen... tongue.gif

Kev
Starscream`s Ghost
It happens to the best of them, Kev. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.