Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poster on the wall.
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Rush2112
What is the poster of on the wall behind the couch that the only readable word is "ZOMBIES" written in large letters towards the bottom?
Heff
QUOTE (Rush2112 @ Jan 8 2007, 01:50 PM)
What is the poster of on the wall behind the couch that the only readable word is "ZOMBIES" written in large letters towards the bottom?

Evil Dead II? Can someone confirm/smack me down for a stupid answer?
Rush2112
QUOTE (Heff @ Jan 8 2007, 12:32 AM)
Evil Dead II? Can someone confirm/smack me down for a stupid answer?

No, I'm pretty sure the Evil Dead poster is on the other wall. Let me see if I can get a screencap.
beatoswald
It's a poster for 'Dawn of the Dead' (1978). I think the film was sometimes called 'Zombies', IMDB has it as an alias. If I remember rightly on the commentary Simon Pegg says the poster was a birthday gift to him from Nick Frost.

Rush2112
QUOTE (beatoswald @ Jan 8 2007, 01:01 AM)
It's a poster for 'Dawn of the Dead' (1978). I think the film was sometimes called 'Zombies', IMDB has it as an alias. If I remember rightly on the commentary Simon Pegg says the poster was a birthday gift to him from Nick Frost.

Dude...That is so much cooler than the Dawn poster I have (See Tim's shirt in series 2, episode 2, "Change")
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (beatoswald @ Jan 8 2007, 05:01 AM)

Almost. It was Edgar's present to Simon for his 30th, which was between series. [/fucking geek]

Wife Of Rolex
dolfyn
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jan 8 2007, 09:20 PM)
Almost. It was Edgar's present to Simon for his 30th, which was between series. [/fucking geek]
Wife Of Rolex

Argh. You beat me to it! rolleyes.gif

*said in Yoda voice* Geek also I am. Hmmm. wacko.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
theevilresident101
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jan 8 2007, 06:20 PM)
Wife Of Rolex

Simon calls Edgar that in the SoTD commentry. (See? I did it then.)

Don't worry! That's what we partly joined for cause we know all on Spaced and I would of pointed it out also. Hehe.
widowspider
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jan 8 2007, 10:20 AM)
Wife Of Rolex

I can outgeek you all - Simon actually says on the commentary that it was a 30th birthday present from Edgar and the show's line producer, Karen Beever.

I rule.
Crutch
After calling "Dawn" "Zombie" and "Day" "Zombie 2" they called "Voodoo" "Zombie 3" (there was also a "Zombie 4 - Aftermath").
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.