Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOT FUZZ: ON PATROL
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
Downsy
Missed out on getting Hot Fuzz: On Patrol tickets?

All may not be lost!

We are looking for those of you willing to take a chance to see whether some fool (or fools) decide not to show up for what promises to be an amazing night of big euro fun!

Please be in the following places on the night of the Q&A’s and who knows, you may be lucky enough to land yourself a ticket

GLASGOW tbc

MANCHESTER tbc

BIRMINGHAM tbc

BRISTOL (TBC) tbc

A temporary sign will be placed at each location.

If tickets are available, they be issued on a first come, first serve basis. Please could all members of the queue, form in an orderly fashion at the above locations.

Please note: THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THERE WILL BE TICKETS!

It merely means that there if there is a spare seat or two we will be endeavouring to ensure that members of the Spaced-Out forum get a ticket.

It could be none… it could be one ticket… it could be 10…

You have to ask yourself one question… Do you feel lucky?
Downsy
Anyone fancy meeting up? Worst that can happen is you don't get in and go to the pub for a few beer instead smile.gif
Uni Sol
Hi Folks

The "Stand By For Action" queue will now be inside Cineworld, Renfrew Street.

There will be a queue/enclosure situated next to the information board on the ground floor of the building (LHS). Upon arrival you will be given a numbered ticket. You will then need to remain in that area.

18.45 hours... 6.45pm...

Once my team and I are able to assess how many tickets (if any) are left, we will then begin to call out the lucky numbers of those who will be attending the event (in the order of arrival... one, two, three).

I'm sure I can dig out some exclusive t-shirts of the tour for a couple of you too!

The other locations for "Stand By For Action" will be confirmed once I am able negociate an area with the cinema.

Just want to stress again, that this does not mean that there will be spare tickets, but for those of you willing to roll the dice, then your gamble may just pay off!

Keep them peeled for the Newcastle location...

Bring The Noise!

Uni Sol
m0r1arty
Has this happened already? Is it about to happen?

I'm off to try and meet Simona and Nick today at HMV, Glasgow and I've no money to buy anything as pay day is Friday.

Please help I'll be on computers until about 1PM today and then standing about like a spare wheel with a camera until 5PM.

Tickets and/or Free T-shirt to be signed would be spot on!

-m0r
the-way
thinking about it, thinking about it...
Uni Sol
Hi Guys

The dates are as follows for the On Patrol tour:

Newcastle 6th Feb Empire (The Gate)

Manchester 7th Feb Printworks

Birmingham 8th Feb Cineworld, Broad Street

Bristol 9th Feb Vue, Cribbs Causeway

On a personal note, just want to thank those of you who showed up to the Glasgow HMV/Cineworld Q&A. Those of you who were chanced your arm, did manage to get tickets, so thanks for the support and trust!

Glasgow is my adopted hometown and the atmosphere was brilliant! Not to mention how good the film is!

I'm still confirming the location for Newcastle... but will try and get them posted asap!

I'll be in Newcastle tomorrow morning (yes - am currently still in Glasgow)!

Hopefully should have some tickets for the Q&A! If you see a guy with thick rim glasses, looking stressed and in dire need of a haircut/coffee... give me a shout.

Cock locked... Ready to rock!

Uni Sol
Uni Sol
Hey folks...

Tonight's STAND BY FOR ACTION location is...

NEWCASTLE: BAR BEYOND -upper mezzanine level.
(Ground floor at The Gate)

The screening is at The Empire (2nd floor)

Doors open at 6.30pm!

Uni Sol
Uni Sol
Okay...

STAND BY FOR ACTION!!

Next up...

Manchester: Inside the Printworks complex (outside the cinema).

Birmingham: Outside the cinema (to the right hand side).

Bristol: tbc (will be travelling down there tomorrow to set up the location).

So far, the majority of people at the locations have got to see the film!

Go on, chance your arm!

Uni Sol
Uni Sol
Hey folks...

Today we're in snowy Bristol: Vue @ Cribbs Causeway.

The Stand By For Action queue will be inside the cinema (we're not sadistic enough to make you queue outside)

It's the last date of the tour so let's give the guys a good send off!

Uni Sol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.