Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOT FUZZ CALENDAR
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Raven
I'm starting this thread so that we will have a single place to highlight any Hot Fuzz related events that are coming up over the next few weeks.

If you know of an event, appearance or TV program that features anything Hot Fuzz related, please post the details below (with any appropriate links) and we will combine it into a calendar that you will be able to find in this post.

MARCH

Thursday 15th

HOT FUZZ RELEASED IN AUSTRALIAN CINEMAS

Village Cinemas

Saturday 31st

Alamo Drafthouse Hot Fuzztival
Austin, TX
Details

APRIL

Tuesday 10th

New York Hot Fuzz screening
At the Walter Reade theater at Lincoln Center, with Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Details here.
CazBag
Saturday 10 February 2007
The Culture Show, BBC2, 7.30pm
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost discuss gun-slinging action movies

Tuesday 13 February 2007
HOT FUZZ WORLD PREMIERE, VUE, Leicester Square

Wednesday 14 February 2007
HOT FUZZ RELEASED AT UK CINEMAS
feckless_dykey_prostitute
Monday 12th February
Hot Fuzz Special, Sky Three, 11pm
Raven
Anything else?

I've filled in what I know (in the UK) but are there any US or Aus dates that need adding? huh.gif
thirtyhelens
Only US item so far is the Alamo Drafthouse Hot Fuzztival on 31 March (Austin, TX) - see HERE.

Otherwise we're still waiting. Patiently.

Kinda.

*smirk*
melzilla
As far as I know the boys will be on XFM's (Manchester) breakfast show at 8am (UK time) on Thurs 8th Feb! (in about 8 hours time...sorry for the short notice but we were only told at the signing today!)....You can listen online at www.xfmmanchester.co.uk...and I believe you can listen to shows later on if you miss them too!
dolfyn
QUOTE (melzilla @ Feb 8 2007, 11:27 AM)
...the boys will be on XFM's (Manchester) breakfast show at 8am (UK time) on Thurs 8th Feb!... www.xfmmanchester.co.uk...and I believe you can listen to shows later on if you miss them too!

Thanx for the link. Nice interview. Simon & Nick were entertaining as always. happy.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif
CazBag
Monday 19th February 2007
Hot Fuzz soundtrack released
Raven
QUOTE (CazBag @ Feb 8 2007, 03:40 PM)
Monday 19th February 2007
Hot Fuzz soundtrack released

Same day as the Life on Mars OST!
CazBag
QUOTE (Raven @ Feb 8 2007, 04:18 PM)
Same day as the Life on Mars OST!

And the HF premiere's the same day as the new LOM series starts rolleyes.gif
Stink_Palm
Pegg is on Something for the Weekend on Sunday.
Raven
QUOTE (Stink_Palm @ Feb 8 2007, 07:30 PM)
Pegg is on Something for the Weekend on Sunday.

Do you have any details? I don't know when and where it is on etc.
Heff
QUOTE (Raven @ Feb 8 2007, 09:55 AM)
Anything else? 

I've filled in what I know (in the UK) but are there any US or Aus dates that need adding?   huh.gif

Thursday March 15

HOT FUZZ RELEASED IN AUSTRALIAN CINEMAS

Village Cinemas (thanks for the link dolfyn!)

I'm hoping they do a promotion tour like they did for Shaun - maybe a week or two before zipping over to the US
dolfyn
QUOTE (Heff @ Feb 9 2007, 09:08 AM)
(thanks for the link dolfyn!)

No worries! smile.gif

QUOTE (Heff @ Feb 9 2007, 09:08 AM)
I'm hoping they do a promotion tour like they did for Shaun - maybe a week or two before zipping over to the US

That is my dying wish. sad.gif

Well ok, I'm not dying, but it gets my point across in a nicely melodramatic way. biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
wink.gif
mcraigclark
We apparently have to wait until April 20 in the US. It keeps getting pushed back.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Feb 11 2007, 04:44 AM)
We apparently have to wait until April 20 in the US.  It keeps getting pushed back.

Aye. Fingers crossed they won't do it again, tho, or they run the risk of getting mowed down by Spidey in May. I have a feeling they want to give more time for promo and getting the guys good face time in the States, where they are less well known.
widowspider
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Feb 11 2007, 12:44 PM)
We apparently have to wait until April 20 in the US.  It keeps getting pushed back.

QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 11 2007, 09:10 PM)
Aye.  Fingers crossed they won't do it again, tho, or they run the risk of getting mowed down by Spidey in May.  I have a feeling they want to give more time for promo and getting the guys good face time in the States, where they are less well known.

At this rate, it'll open during SONY II and we can descend on any NY premiere they have.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (widowspider @ Feb 12 2007, 06:33 AM)
At this rate, it'll open during SONY II and we can descend on any NY premiere they have.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any real premieres over here; they didn't for Shaun. They did have several preview/Q&A deals though, which they'll probably do again. (Shaun in LA it was at the Arclight and I missed it. Mammy's birthday. Gutted. Won't happen again, man...)
Stink_Palm
The Pegg Top Gear episode is finally on next Sunday.
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 12 2007, 08:50 PM)
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any real premieres over here; they didn't for Shaun.  They did have several preview/Q&A deals though, which they'll probably do again.  (Shaun in LA it was at the Arclight and I missed it.  Mammy's birthday.  Gutted.  Won't happen again, man...)

Damn them!

Edgar did say on that webchat that they would be over here after March 21st though. They must almost certainly be stopping in NY for some kind of event, and be there I shall with many bells and whistles.
thirtyhelens
Hai! They're a-comin'. biggrin.gif I've already got my sofa and, possibly, my floor spoken for when they hit LA. Heh.
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 14 2007, 06:33 PM)
Hai!  They're a-comin'.  biggrin.gif  I've already got my sofa and, possibly, my floor spoken for when they hit LA.  Heh.

Have you entered the online comp to win VIP tickets? I was all over dat. Ayuh.
thirtyhelens
Actually, I'm still debating it... I've met them already so I kind of feel like I want to forfeit my entry to Joe Blow in Podunk, Kansas. My friend Paula responded to that idea with "screw that, if you're not going to enter, then I will" however. tongue.gif

I probably will...
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 14 2007, 07:17 PM)
Actually, I'm still debating it... I've met them already so I kind of feel like I want to forfeit my entry to Joe Blow in Podunk, Kansas.  My friend Paula responded to that idea with "screw that, if you're not going to enter, then I will" however. tongue.gif

I probably will...

Nah, screw them! wink.gif
I've met Simon once but I'd love to do so again, and I've never met the other guys so I figure what the hell. I never win these things anyway so it can't hurt. smile.gif
thirtyhelens
Entered. I blame you, Widdynabler. laugh.gif
feckless_dykey_prostitute
Friday 16th
Simon & Nick on Richard & Judy, 5pm
thirtyhelens
'kay, someone break out the condiments and hand me a bib, cause I'm about to eat my words:

http://www.metro.co.uk/gimme/article.html?...91&in_page_id=4

Looks like there will be an L.A. premiere. Doesn't say when though.

I like my words medium rare, please.
Zoe
Simon and Edgar were on Jonathan Ross this morning.

You can 'listen again' here
thirtyhelens
In further podcasty type business, I downloaded my Five Live subscription thisr morn and received not only Kermode's take on Hot Fuzz (which I expected), but Simon and Edgar in the studio with the doc and Mayo (which I didn't). Eyyyy.

Podcast available HERE, and on iTunes.
melzilla
Did anyone see Simon and Nick on T4 on Sun morning?......I work late on sat nights so I woke at about lunchtime to see them briefly in a comedy interview with that welsh bloke...great stuff!....i've been told there were a few other bits which were quite funny too!
thirtyhelens
RAAAAAAACHEL!!!:

NYC Hot Fuzz Screening

Attention NYC Fuzz enthusiasts! Here's a chance to sneak a peak at Hot Fuzz before it's out in theaters. On April 10, Hot Fuzz will be screening at the Walter Reade theater at Lincoln Center; click here  for tickets to this special event. Following the screening, there will be an onstage conversation with director Edgar Wright and stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost!
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 23 2007, 05:04 AM)
RAAAAAAACHEL!!!:

ohmy.gif

Yessss.
thirtyhelens
Check your PMs missy, got another important message down the line...
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 23 2007, 05:19 PM)
Check your PMs missy, got another important message down the line...

Thanks!
thirtyhelens
All my NY peeps appear to have tickets in hand. My work here is done. laugh.gif

LA now? Please? No, really....please? *shuffles feet*
CazBag
Wednesday 28th February 2007
Simon and Nick will be signing copies of the HF soundtrack at 6pm at the Virgin Megastore, Piccadilly Circus, London.
thirtyhelens
Hot Fuzz to screen in Dallas, TX as part of AFI Dallas Film Festival:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111796023...egoryid=13&cs=1

No date listed here, so stay tuned...
mcraigclark
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 27 2007, 08:13 PM)
Hot Fuzz to screen in Dallas, TX as part of AFI Dallas Film Festival:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111796023...egoryid=13&cs=1

No date listed here, so stay tuned...

Man, Texas gets all the love.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Feb 27 2007, 07:02 PM)
Man, Texas gets all the love.

I know, eh? They must be putting out.
mcraigclark
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Feb 27 2007, 10:07 PM)
I know, eh?  They must be putting out.

I've known a fair few Texans. You're probably right.
widowspider
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Feb 28 2007, 03:17 AM)
I've known a fair few Texans.  You're probably right.

They always put out. Trust me.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (widowspider @ Feb 28 2007, 06:31 AM)
They always put out. Trust me.

laugh.gif You are the resident expert.

BTW, about Simon previously not being confirmed for the Alamo screening...he is now.
thirtyhelens
New Zealand Fuzz screening - with Peter Jackson, even! - March 9th

Hey you crazy Aussies, they're getting closer wink.gif
Heff
Friday 9th March
NZ premiere at The Embassy
Monday 12th March
Sydney premiere at the Greater Union Cinema on George Street
Tuesday 13th March
Melbourne Q&A at Popcorn Taxi

I think Popcorn Taxi is just a function that's often held at Nova Cinema on Lygon Street. About 5 blocks from where I live. Nice. More than nice. Fried gold.
AusChick
Sorry Heff but I think Popcorn Taxi is usually held at ACMI (Australia Centre for the Moving Image) which is at Federation Square.
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 2 2007, 06:25 PM)
Sorry Heff but I think Popcorn Taxi is usually held at ACMI (Australia Centre for the Moving Image) which is at Federation Square.

Auschick is correct. smile.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
widowspider
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 2 2007, 07:25 AM)

Holy crap, she's back!

We missed you AC!
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (widowspider @ Mar 2 2007, 06:02 AM)
Holy crap, she's back!

We missed you AC!

Seconded!

(*although I saw her elsewhere recently, it wasn't the same. Yaaaay.)
AusChick
Thanks lovely ladies smile.gif

Sorry I've been so absent lately. Just seem to be so busy.
I have been lurking on and off but just haven't had the chance to actually contribute anything!

But of course the possibility of actually seeing/meeting Edgar, Simon and Nick has got me all worked up into a frenzy ;-)
Heff
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 2 2007, 05:25 PM)

yeah, ok. Just means a bit more than a 5 block walk for me. Nuts. Maybe I won't go, just because of that (pfft).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.