Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Heap Juggling
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
jugglerdave
First post, so i guess hello all.
Basically i love spaced and i love juggling, i've heard rumours that Mark Heap was in a two person juggling troupe called the two marks. Obviously i've seen his juggling not only in spaced, but in big train, but i was hoping someone might be able to let me know if there is any of his act from the two marks anywhere available to watch (and if so where)???
Thank you all for any help you may be able to give
Dave
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 15 2007, 02:51 PM)
Basically i love spaced and i love juggling, i've heard rumours that Mark Heap was in a two person juggling troupe called the two marks. Obviously i've seen his juggling not only in spaced, but in big train, but i was hoping someone might be able to let me know if there is any of his act from the two marks anywhere available to watch (and if so where)???
Dave

Dave, is that really you?

I would search YouTube for 'the two Marks' stuff, but your are correct that such an act existed many years ago.
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 15 2007, 01:51 PM)
Dave

Well, there's this...

http://www.spaced-out.org.uk/forums/index....showtopic=12983

Wife Of Rolex
Jimmay
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Feb 15 2007, 02:06 PM)

NO WAY! Ghost Train with Nobby the Sheep. I can't watch it at work but I can't wait till I get home so I can see the early nineties shoddiness biggrin.gif
jugglerdave
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Feb 15 2007, 02:57 PM)
Dave, is that really you?

I would search YouTube for 'the two Marks' stuff, but your are correct that such an act existed many years ago.

It really is me assuming you are ellie/adam
jugglerdave
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 15 2007, 03:30 PM)
It really is me assuming you are ellie/adam

if you are not adam (my better guess) then i'm definitely not dave!!
Zoe
Sometimes it's hard to tell, I think they swap usernames to keep us on our toes.
ipse dixit
Heh. Hello, Dave. That's Adam, this is me. We should do Friday drinks soon - is Nigel back yet?
jugglerdave
QUOTE (ipse dixit @ Feb 15 2007, 03:36 PM)
Heh. Hello, Dave. That's Adam, this is me. We should do Friday drinks soon - is Nigel back yet?

Nah he's not back yet, but i seem to remember that he gets back sometime feb - so soon smells, we will drink soon!!!
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 15 2007, 03:40 PM)
Nah he's not back yet, but i seem to remember that he gets back sometime feb - so soon smells, we will drink soon!!!

I think I love you.
jugglerdave
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Feb 15 2007, 03:43 PM)
I think I love you.

Ahhhhhhh, the feelings mutual. See i've even put up that photo that you took of me (special moment in my memory that). Oh yeah, I guess the chill is not tooooo far away now - I take it you guys are gonna be there again!!
jugglerdave
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Feb 15 2007, 03:06 PM)

Ta for that, will check it out at home,
much obliged
Dave
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 15 2007, 03:52 PM)
Ahhhhhhh, the feelings mutual. See i've even put up that photo that you took of me (special moment in my memory that). Oh yeah, I guess the chill is not tooooo far away now - I take it you guys are gonna be there again!!

You'd be surprised how often I think of you fiddling with your balls in a field.

Not sure I want to make it three in a row. Last year was so good for seeing my favourite artists that I can't see them beating that line-up this summer.
jugglerdave
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Feb 15 2007, 03:58 PM)
You'd be surprised how often I think of you fiddling with your balls in a field.

Not sure I want to make it three in a row. Last year was so good for seeing my favourite artists that I can't see them beating that line-up this summer.

wow - i never thought about ball jokes - you'ld have thought i'd have heard them all by now - strange that.
Boooo about you not going!!
p.s. sorry to everyone else for going completely off topic
jugglerdave
Hello all,
Just in case anyone was interested, this is what rec.juggling has found for me - I've not seen the links yet (work computers won't play MP4's), but i thought it may be of some interest here

http://www.jugglingdb.com/news/thread.php?...40690&id=166821

they have labelled it as "comedy juggling routine, possibly from the TV show "Packet of
Three", or maybe "Viva"
jugglerdave
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 20 2007, 11:16 AM)
Hello all,
Just in case anyone was interested, this is what rec.juggling has found for me - I've not seen the links yet (work computers won't play MP4's), but i thought it may be of some interest here

they have labelled it as "comedy juggling routine, possibly from the TV show "Packet of
Three", or maybe "Viva"

sorry - this is the link to the mp4 - that was the link to the thread i started
jugglerdave
QUOTE (jugglerdave @ Feb 20 2007, 11:16 AM)
Hello all,

Three", or maybe "Viva"

oops here it actually is: http://www.tlmb.net/vids/TwoMarks.mp4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.