Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics from Hot Fuzz opening in New Zealand
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
LoveRhino
Here are some pics I took at the Hot Fuzz fan signing in Wellington, New Zealand yesterday.

Nick Frost and I (with my "Hot Jon" sign)

A rather fuzzy pic of Mr Pegg

Nick Frost, Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg
Spider Dijon
Hey cool pics mate!
AusChick
Thanks heaps for those pics Jon!
And congrats on meeting the guys. Looks like you had a great day!

Oh I'm so excited about seeing them on Tuesday that I fear I may explode before the day actually gets here.
And on a terribly fan-girly note can I just mention that Edgar is looking sensationally hot at the moment. Even if I don't explode by Tuesday I may simply melt into a puddle at the first sight of the E-Ball!! wacko.gif
Llama
Love the 'Hot Jon' sign. Nice photos smile.gif

QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 10 2007, 10:32 PM)
And on a terribly fan-girly note can I just mention that Edgar is looking sensationally hot at the moment.

As always!
AusChick
QUOTE (Llama @ Mar 11 2007, 11:20 AM)
As always!

That's for sure.
But somehow even more so at the moment wub.gif
Llama
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 11 2007, 11:49 AM)
But somehow even more so at the moment  wub.gif

You're not wrong there. Just try not to reach out and stroke his face.
AusChick
Hehehehe.

As Bart Simpson says "I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try."

I will have my boyfriend with me so I guess I'll have to restrain myself somewhat.
Plus for Edgar's sake too wink.gif
melzilla
Yay...cool pics there Jon!!

And, yes Auschick, Edgar is looking fiiine!.....screw the face-stroke, just go for a full on bear-hug.....you only live once, right!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
frostitute
Points for referencing Hot Jon.
CazBag
Thanks for the pics!

There's a nice little article HERE with a good pic of the boys with Peter. If you haven't seen Hot Fuzz yet and don't want to know anything about the film then don't click on the link.
Wife Of Rolex
All excellent piccies.

Wife Of Rolex
Automission
Haha, great you got to meet them. Love the hot jon sign too. Classic. biggrin.gif Hope you don't mind me using your picture as an avi, do you?
logger
QUOTE (LoveRhino @ Mar 10 2007, 08:34 PM)

Edgar thinking "Not more fucking geeks"

sorry.
AusChick
QUOTE (logger @ Mar 11 2007, 10:24 PM)
Edgar thinking "Not more fucking geeks"
sorry.

Hahahahahaha laugh.gif
His expression does kind of suggest that doesn't it?

Hehehe. But really I'm sure he was very happy to meet lots of lovely New Zealanders smile.gif
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 11 2007, 02:56 PM)
His expression does kind of suggest that doesn't it?

See, I just thought it suggested "Mmm. Fingernails."

QUOTE (LoveRhino @ Mar 10 2007, 12:34 PM)

Superb.
Mrs Bisley
ROFL! The Hot Jon sign is absolutely hilarious!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 10 2007, 10:32 PM)
And on a terribly fan-girly note can I just mention that Edgar is looking sensationally hot at the moment.

E-ball is gorgeous!! wub.gif
Llama
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Mar 11 2007, 11:03 PM)
See, I just thought it suggested "Mmm.  Fingernails."

Looks more like a classic case of Jaffa Cakes withdrawl to me.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (Llama @ Mar 12 2007, 09:53 AM)
Looks more like a classic case of Jaffa Cakes withdrawl to me.

Silly man. Hasn't he discovered Tim-Tams yet?
Heff
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Mar 13 2007, 04:03 AM)
Silly man.  Hasn't he discovered Tim-Tams yet?
Ha! Everyone should discover Tim Tams. But I personally prefer Mint Slice biscuits.
Great pics, hope to have some of the Melbourne do tonight. Bring the noise.
LoveRhino
Glad you liked the photos and the "Hot Jon" sign. I wasn't sure how it would go down with the trio to be honest. I was pleasantly surprised when my sign was met with a "Yay! Hot Jon!" from Edgar Wright and Nick Frost. Edgar Wright even signed his name "Eddie Yorque" on the back of the sign. smile.gif
dolfyn
QUOTE (LoveRhino @ Mar 13 2007, 01:06 PM)
Glad you liked the photos and the "Hot Jon" sign. I wasn't sure how it would go down with the trio to be honest. I was pleasantly surprised when my sign was met with a "Yay! Hot Jon!" from Edgar Wright and Nick Frost. Edgar Wright even signed his name "Eddie Yorque" on the back of the sign.  smile.gif

I've made a sign too. biggrin.gif I'll share it with you all after tonight, hopefully in a photo with the guys!!! wink.gif

I can't believe the big day is finally here! I'm going to implode with excitement! wacko.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
MyDogAteLA
QUOTE (LoveRhino @ Mar 10 2007, 02:34 PM)

Even Edgar knows he's delicious. laugh.gif

Harmz
thirtyhelens
^ ohmy.gif Who ARE you, woman? *giggle*
AusChick
QUOTE (mydogatela @ Mar 13 2007, 03:37 AM)
Even Edgar knows he's delicious.  laugh.gif

So true wink.gif

QUOTE (Llama @ Mar 11 2007, 11:50 AM)
You're not wrong there. Just try not to reach out and stroke his face.

Well you will be pleased (or not) to know that I resisted the urge to stroke Edgar's face.
Actually I was so nervous that I was clutching onto my DVD cover for dear life.
I've been trying to remember what I actually said to him. I think I made a slight tit of myself but not a complete tit which is good. laugh.gif

I think I said something along the lines of "I'm so wrapped to meet you Edgar. You're a legend" At that moment he looked up from signing my DVD and looked right at me. I was staring back into his eyes thinking I was going to die right there on the spot! Then he asked me if I liked the film and I said "Yeah I LOVED it. It was BRILLIANT. Absolutely brilliant."

Something like that anyway. So I didn't do anything toooooo embarassing I think blush.gif
Miss Shazam
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 14 2007, 09:19 AM)
Then he asked me if I liked the film and I said "Yeah I LOVED it. It was BRILLIANT. Absolutely brilliant."

Luckily he didn't ask me that, because I hadn't actually seen the movie until I bought the DVD. I would have felt like an idiot. Mainly because I would have had to of explain I hadn't seen it, when the only words that would come out of my mouth were "Yes", "No"," Amy", and "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" (luckily I didn't actually get round to saying that last one).
It's a bit of luck I hadn't seen it. I would have been throwing lines and quotes at him for 5 minuites, which may I add would be niether relavent nor fitting to the moment. I stayed sensibly about 3 inches from the desk (which on it's own was a 4 ft separator) and didn't kiss/scream at/hug/kidnap/drool on/ declare my undying love to him, which was
a slight relief. A good day, to sum up.

AMY XXX biggrin.gif
AusChick
Aw I love these old threads. You can really feel the excitement in our posts.

We met him at a screening and Q & A, so we had just seen the film for the first time when we met them. That's why he asked what I thought of it.

I went sooo shy when I met Edgar.
I think if I ever meet him again I might even be more shy because he kind of knows who I am now.
blush.gif
Anni
Eheheeee
I haven't seen this thread
It's cool seeing this!
Look at them with their pump bottles
I'm determined to try to talk to them next time around... laugh.gif

Actually, I went there again recently to buy Spirited Away, and I was looking at the shelf (I dunno if you guys can see it) behind them in that photo, and I turned around to look at the other side and was faced with a massive HF poster of them on a pillar right in front of me. I nearly jumped.
Miss Shazam
QUOTE (AusChick @ Aug 8 2007, 07:20 AM)
I think if I ever meet him again I might even be more shy because he kind of knows who I am now.
blush.gif

You're lucky he'd remember you!
I'll make myself more interesting next time, maybe!

AMY XXX biggrin.gif
AusChick
I'm not certain I want him to remember me.
Especially for some of the crap I write online!
dolfyn
Aw, you're fine, Sis. You haven't written anything stupid. smile.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
wink.gif
AusChick
Not since yesterday anyway
Miss Shazam
You think YOUR posts are bad?!

AMY XXX biggrin.gif
AusChick
Yeah but I'm old enough to know better wink.gif

Sorry. I'll stop going on about you being so young and me being so old.....eventually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.